The Reason Why Women Leave Good Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Reason Why Women Leave Good Men

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Richard Cooper explaining why women leave good men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Reason Why Women Leave Good Men

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video explaining why women leave good men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

I just had coffee with an old FWB who was cheating on her husband with me for awhile. She said she is finally leaving him after 5 years, because she got married straight off the boat from China and is jealous of her single American girlfriends who are all riding the cock carousel. She said he's actually the best man she's ever met in her life and she was genuinely attracted to him in the beginning but she's just bored sexually. She said, "Maybe I'll go back to him after having fun for awhile and actually be sure that I'm ready to commit for life - but for now, I can't deny that I need to go experience the single life some more"

There is your answer. It does not get more clear than that folks. Keep reading it until it sinks in.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

castlebasetone wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:48 am
I just had coffee with an old FWB who was cheating on her husband with me for awhile. She said she is finally leaving him after 5 years, because she got married straight off the boat from China and is jealous of her single American girlfriends who are all riding the cock carousel. She said he's actually the best man she's ever met in her life and she was genuinely attracted to him in the beginning but she's just bored sexually. She said, "Maybe I'll go back to him after having fun for awhile and actually be sure that I'm ready to commit for life - but for now, I can't deny that I need to go experience the single life some more"

There is your answer. It does not get more clear than that folks. Keep reading it until it sinks in.
That’s why guys gotta stop putting Asian women on a pedestal. They don’t deserve it. There are loads of Asian whores, bitches and nags.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

castlebasetone wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:48 am

Much truth in this! And it completely debunks the old BS slogan "Men want sex and women want security," LOL, yeah right!
More often men want comfort, putt-putt golf, cannabis, NASCAR, televised sports, and MMORPGS or whatever they're called, and women want SEX and lots of it! :lol:
If you're a holder who wants to be in a monogamous relationship, you MUST learn how to get your women to orgasm hard, and preferably more than that if you really want to be a monogamist. Sometimes nicer women than the one you described who do love their husbands want to try to get their men to level up in terms of their sexual skill, but the men refuse to even try it, so then the women give up on them after years of struggle.
@Lucas88 described how he went from having his Peruvian girlfriend get more and more difficult, then he swung the pendulum over toward being the dominant alpha male and had her running back even wanting a full time relationship, but he opened his eyes to other possibilities, if I remember his story right. (He can correct me if I got any of that wrong. :wink: )
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/