7 Reasons You Shouldn't Date A Model

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Sexy women generally make lousy girlfriends.

http://www.returnofkings.com/22389/7-re ... damage.com
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I agree with all of them except 4, 5 and 6. While they CAN be true, they aren't always true...

Not all models travel that much. In the California/Nevada areas, they can stay busy enough to make 6 figures. Most gigs are just a few hours drive away or much less.

Models are often NOT horrible in bed. I have dated plenty that were EXCELLENT in bed. Unfortunately, they had to learn that from someone and over time....

Models in the USA are most often not born to be models. That means many learned something before they were a model. I've been to their condos, etc and none had housekeepers...many cleaned up after themselves pretty well. Many can cook as well. As far as sewing and knitting...very few girls in the USA PERIOD can do those things anymore...

Number 1, 2, 3 and 7 are spot on....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Is Return Of Kings ever right about anything? I married a model and saw none of these problems.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Some points may be true for some models, but they aren't exactly a homogenous bunch. Many Brazilian models were ordinary girls that were noticed by advertising execs and just thrust into it. Plus most models aren't high-fashion models that make millions and jet all over the world, they're run of the mill catalog models. Supermodels are the exception, not the rule, and women that have been living that lifestyle since childhood are rarer still.

And the women I've been with that were the best in bed were generally the hottest ones, while the worst girls were -all- of average looks.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

How is this news exactly? Oh wait, it isn't.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

HouseMD wrote: And the women I've been with that were the best in bed were generally the hottest ones, while the worst girls were -all- of average looks.
Agreed. Hot girls are fit girls and fit girls can do things that fat, unattractive ones can't. Fat unattractive girls starfish in bed and will get winded if they spend any time on top. They can't shift and adjust easily either. Lastly, they often lack the confidence to do many things. They'll usually want the lights off, no mirrors, etc.. The list just goes on and on..

Hefty walrus? No thank you, I'll take the lean, Tigress in heat thank you very much:)
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

What's funny is that all those reasons can easily apply to an AW too. You don't need to date a supermodel to find such horrible qualities. Just date an AW and you pretty much get the same results.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.