Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendati

Post by Winston »

10 life changing movies.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendati

Post by Winston »

Wow I saw an amazing movie last night that u gotta see! It was so rad. Havent seen a film this good in a long time! Its called Starry Eyes, about a hot innocent girl trying to become a movie star having to submit to a Satanic Illuminati cult in order to do so. Its so accurate and real about how one attains rich and fame in Hollywood. Her transformation from normal girl to satanic girl is so rad. The ending is rad too.

It has tons of illuminati and satanic symbolism all over. And a lot of truths too, such as how dreams require sacrifice and how riches and fame dont come free, and having to be reborn to join the elite, etc, which the Hollywood producer explains to her on the casting couch when he gives her a reality check about things work in the real world. Wow. So true.

Check out this article breaking down the movie. It contains spoilers though. But this is definitely something u wanna see if u are curious what happens to hollywood stars who make it big. Wow its so realistic and chilling!

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv ... uly-works/

Heres the trailer and imdb page. Its sooooooo rad! Her transformation from good to evil is like annakin skywalker in revenge of the sith, except much more realistic and awesome! Lol. Ive never enjoyed seeing a woman transform to evil before. Lol. She turns so artificial and plastic too at the end as if possessed and no longer human. So rad. This is probably what happened to lady gaga and britney spears and kim kardashian.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1

"A hopeful young starlet uncovers the ominous origins of the Hollywood elite and enters into a deadly agreement in exchange for fame and fortune."

Its like a blend of Rosemary's baby and eyes wide shut. Soooooo f***ing rad!!!!!! Havent seen a movie this good in a long time!!!! See trailer above! Has mk ultra mind control programming as well as satanic occult rituals.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/starry_eyes

It has 75 percent on rotten tomatoes. Not bad. You'll get a sick perverted pleasure from watching that girl turn satanic. Its so f***ing rad!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston »

I just saw a masterpiece film that you will love. Its called "Brother Sun, Sister Moon", by the same director who made the 1968 masterpiece film "Romeo and Juliet". His name is Franco Zeffirelli. I think hes an italian director?

Its about the Catholic Saint Francis Assissi and how he let go of all his attachments and ego as a youth and wanted to live free like a bird. Lol. The end scene is very touching when St. Assissi meets the Pope in Rome played by Alec Guinness. What the Pope says to him will touch you and bring tears to your eyes. Wow. They dont make films like this anymore. What a masterpiece. See info below.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0069824/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Heres the trailer for brother sun sister moon. This film will touch u like a true masterpiece. Especially the end scene that will move u to tears. You should try to download it or see if its online somewhere. A beautiful masterpiece.

If i go to England will there be blonde girls that look so pure and wholesome like Clare in this scene below from brother sun, sister moon? Lol

A blonde girl who looks pure and wholesome like that has been my deepest romantic dream since i was 5 years old in 1979.

Wow listen to clares voice above. Its so beautiful and wholesome and elegant and divine. Wow. I wish my blonde dream girl would talk to me with the voice like Clare. So soothing and divine. That would be a dream come true. Lol. If i could have one wish from a genie, thats what i would wish for. Lol. See what i mean in the clip above. Her voice puts me in la la land and reminds me of my romantic dreams from 1979.......

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the trailer for this film called "The Quiet American". Its a happier abroad film and stars Michael Caine and Brendan Fraser and takes place in 1952 Vietnam before the war. Michael Caine plays a British journalist in Saigon who has a perfect looking Vietnamese mistress there who is every western mans dream asian lady - perfect looking, elegant, graceful, humble, submissive and obedient. Lol. When Fraser arrives as an economic aid man from America and undercover CIA agent, he falls in love with her too and begins vying for her affection shamelessly. The Vietnamese lady in it is so hot, elegant and graceful. It makes me want to go to Vietnam.

At the beginning of the movie, Michael Caine says that Vietnam gives you everything you seek and makes you never want to leave and that he never wants to go back to London, which are true HA type words. But his mistress wants to leave Vietnam and live in London. Its funny how people think the grass is greener on the other side.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The Egyptian was a movie made in 1954. It is about the reign of the pharaoh Akhenaton who introduced the worship of Aten in Egypt creating the first monotheistic religion in 14th century BC. It is a pretty good story. The lead role was originally offered to Marlon Brando who turned it down. The video was recorded too fast so play it on speed .75.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Egyptian_(film)
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Ive always liked this idea and think maybe a more organized way of listing it would help. Maybe a section dedicated to it where we can discuss each movie individually. I wouldnt even mind a movie night, either. hahahaahaha.

I have already gave a list in another thread about the military and soldiers and anti war movies. But I feel so strongly about this movie so I will add here as well. I dont want to give a big list( though iM sure i have one) I just want to list one for now and see what reception it gets.

Dead Presidents

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112819/reference

The movie does deal with an anti-war theme. It deals a lot also with how society treats you badly, not just blacks but anyone really, the hard economic struggles of living in america. Women needing money and turning on the men if he doesnt provide to the worst of sources a common theme in life. And typically a very bad ending. I dont know. Im very touched by this movie and feel others that havent seen it might be too. Enjoy!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

We shouldn't encourage Winston to stay in his basement and watch movies. He should be travelling around China talking to real life girls.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Master, aren't you gonna recommend Dark Knight too? lol. I just saw it again and understand it better this time. The film is nearly perfect. A masterpiece of plot, characters and symbolism with great action scenes and twists too. And one of the best soundtracks as well. Very intriguing creative story line too. Probably one of the best movies of the 2000s decade, and unanimously loved and praised by both fans and critics.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw "The Maze Runner". Really good. Very Kafeka-esque if you like that kind of thing where people are stuck in a mind bending trap. It's a great metaphor for life in our matrix and suspenseful and philosophical. See trailer below.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790864/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.

The sequel "The Scorch Trials" is not as good but watchable.

abbeyslinger
Freshman Poster

Post by abbeyslinger »

Recently watched favorites are
The Outsider Netflix
The Third Murdered
All the money in the world
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

@Winston, No. Its too obvious. Its a movie thats very popular and most have seen and barely have to do with this sites issues. I prefer to recommend films that are obscure and hard to find.

I wouldnt go that far. The film has many flaws, plot holes and unrealistic bs scenes. The soundtrack is not bad but Ive heard quite a bit of many better ones. I always thought the storyline was stolen from a mixture of other real creative films before it. One thing I never liked about it is that they made it a serious realistic violent film though it is "batman" a comic book hero.

Most films and critics like it but I think there are better films.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Evangelina_Hotalen
Freshman Poster

Post by Evangelina_Hotalen »

We can't open few of videos.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Evangelina_Hotalen wrote:
May 23rd, 2018, 10:17 am
We can't open few of videos.
YouTube video links get broken a lot and removed. If a YT link gets broken here, just try to search for an updated version on YouTube. That's all you can do.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this unique 1981 film called "My Dinner With Andre" that @Mr S told me about. Wow. It's a very enlightening deep conversation between two men in the theatrical industry about life and how one can find meaning by not conforming to a robotic existence that we've been programmed to have after the 1960's.

Trailer for "My Dinner With Andre". It contains some deep dialogue too.

Siskel and Ebert, the famous film critics, love it too. They said it's the kind of film that they always wanted films to be like. Here is their review.

Discussion thread about the film:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27348

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw the third recent Rampage movie by Uwe Boll, called "Rampage 3 President Down". Wow it was so rad. The ending was very unique and shocking too. I never saw an ending like that before in any film. How can the elite allow such a film? Are they hoping that there will be an armed revolution and uprising so they can instate martial law? lol

Here is the full film if you wanna see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYHoZ8BTdAc