Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendati

Post by Winston »

Theres a new site that allows you to stream almost any movie online for free now. Check it out.

http://www.123movies.is

I heard that it streams movies faster and smoother than http://www.putlocker.is
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those of you who like films dealing with the meaning of suffering may like this new film.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2872518/

The Shack

A grieving man receives a mysterious, personal invitation to meet with God at a place called "The Shack."

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2872518/revie ... rv#showAll

If you loved the book...

10/10 | (dkoonts) | 3 Mar 2017

If you enjoyed the book--you will love the movie. The movie addresses the ageless philosophical question, "Why does God let bad things happen?

" It presents some theology in an unorthodox fashion--but not a heretical one. I found it more inspiring than Narnia--which I dearly love. The film follows the book closely, but not 100%. As a film and story it's not perfect--but it's very close. If you have an open mind, I suggest you see it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

While on holiday in Paris, Ollie falls so much in love with Georgette, the beautiful daughter of an innkeeper, he intends to marry her. Unfortunately, she turns down his marriage proposal because there is someone else, "very much so". (Unbeknownst to him at the moment, a Foreign Legion officer named Francois is her husband, and has returned briefly to see her.) Ollie is heartbroken to the point of committing suicide.

Just as he about to jump into a river (with Stan joining him), Francois, happening to catch sight of them about to do so, convinces the duo to enlist in the Foreign Legion in order to forget Ollie's failed romance. When Stan asks him how long it will take Ollie to forget, should they join the Foreign Legion, Francois points out it will only take a matter of a few days. Enticed by Francois's offer, plus the fact that Ollie will completely forget his failed romance very shortly, they enlist.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The new King Kong movie looks pretty good. Check out the trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3731562/

Kong: Skull Island (2017)

Storyline

A diverse team of scientists, soldiers and adventurers unites to explore a mythical, uncharted island in the Pacific, as dangerous as it is beautiful. Cut off from everything they know, the team ventures into the domain of the mighty Kong, igniting the ultimate battle between man and nature. As their mission of discovery becomes one of survival, they must fight to escape a primal Eden in which humanity does not belong.

Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44LdLqgOpjo[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw the movie Logan last night, about wolverine and the x men. It was pretty good. I was surprised. But it was very violent. I never seen a little girl that vicious before. Lol. It has an 8.7 rating on imdb.com which is incredibly high.

Logan
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3315342/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I hope in the new king kong movie they dont have king kong going to new york city again and climbing a tall building just to get shot up by planes and choppers again. Thats such a lame cliche. They ought to let king kong win this time. Sheesh.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is showing now too. Its like Groundhog Day, where you live the same day over and over again until you are good enough to get out of the loop. This time its a young girl who has everything. But one day she keeps experiencing a time loop where she and her friends die in a car crash at the end of it.

Before I Fall (2017)
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1691916/

putlockerwatch
Freshman Poster

Post by putlockerwatch »

Kong: Skull Island :-Watch Kong: Skull Island on putlockerwatch.com,Kong: Skull Island is an upcoming American monster film directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts and written by Dan Gilroy and Max Borenstein. The film is a reboot of the King Kong franchise and will serve as the second film in Legendary’s Godzilla–Kong film series. It stars an ensemble cast consisting of Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman, Brie Larson, Jing Tian, Toby Kebbell, John Ortiz, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, Shea Whigham, Thomas Mann, Terry Notary, and John C. Reilly. Principal photography began on October 19, 2015, in Hawaii. Kong: Skull Island is scheduled to be released in the United States on March 10, 2017, in 2D, 3D, and IMAX 3D.In the 1970s, a team of explorers and soldiers are brought together to venture deep into an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean – as beautiful as it is treacherous – unaware that they are crossing into the domain of monsters, as well as the mythic Kong, the “king” of the island..

Watch Full Movie here > http://putlockerwatch.com/watch-kong-sk ... putlocker/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A friend of mine recommended this one. It's like "Edge of Tomorrow" and "Groundhog Day". It has a great plot twist at the end, and is one of the few films that is logically consistent throughout.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0945513/

"Source Code (2011)

A soldier wakes up in the body of a commuter who witnesses a bombing on a train. He must relive the 8 minutes before the explosion over and over again until he can figure out who is responsible. "

This one is a sci fi time loop thriller with Bruce Willis. The plot is very original.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

"Looper (2012)

In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent into the past, where a hired gun awaits - someone like Joe - who one day learns the mob wants to 'close the loop' by sending back Joe's future self for assassination."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw the new king kong movie "Skull Island". Wow. It was awesome! The BEST king kong movie ever! It did not follow the standard cliches and was more like jurassic park than a typical kong flick. They tried to do new things this time. Even the opening scene was original and unexpected. The ending was satisying and just too. Better than the classic plot and ending of earlier kong series. There was a hot chinese chick on the team too, but she was mostly just eye candy with fake acting. Lol

There were many funny scenes and creative kill scenes of each human victim. The time period is during the Vietnam war, so the music follows suit. This is new. Usually king kong movies take place in the early 1900s. So I'm glad they tried to do something different this time.

Btw the beginning scene where king kong defeats the US military is totally rad! You will love it. Kong defeats a whole squadron of US military helicopters that were diverted from the Vietnam war bases. I love movies where the invincible US military gets whipped. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw the new movie "before i fall" about the high school girl trapped in a time loop. Wow you guys should see it. It was very meaningful and makes you think twice about your actions and their consequences to others. Very similar to the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray. Also about how to evolve beyond karma. At the end the girl became very enlightened. She could even savor every breath and raindrop and tree in the air as she started her morning awakened to what she must do and finally understood everything with peace of mind.

The film also shows how fake and bitchy american high school girls are. Foreign girls never talk like that at all. It contains good moral lessons for american girls with mean attitudes.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Enough of this modern movie crap.

Dirty Harry 1971

Mojo
Freshman Poster

Post by Mojo »

The Accountant

Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

fschmidt wrote:Enough of this modern movie crap.

Dirty Harry 1971

I am watching this movie again for shabbat. This scene perfectly expresses my feeling of overwhelming hatred and disgust for members of modern culture:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buNwwAximcE[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow i saw the most bizarre time travel movie last night called predestination, with ethan hawke. Check it out below. Trailer below. It contains two plot twists. The second one will make u shit your pants! No kidding. You will exclaim "no f***ing way" when you see it!

Ive never seen such an unbelievably bizarre plot twist. This one went too far, even for me. Especially involving a transgender and hermaphrodite. Lol. This one really takes the case as the most bizarre series of twists in a film. Lol. See below.

Predestination (2014)
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2397535/?ref=m_nv_sr_1