Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendati

Post by Winston »

Some say that we live all our past, present and future lives simultaneously. Theres a movie about that called Cloud Atlas (2012). It came out a few years ago. It shows the relationship between 2 people over the course of many lives, from ancient times to a dystopian future. They seem to be living all lives at the same time. Its a deep and unique film that shows a lot of interconnectedness in seemingly unrelated events. You might like it. But its complicated and nearly 3 hours long.

Here is the film info page and reviews on imdb. It stars Tom Hanks and Halle Berry. Trailer is also below.

Cloud Atlas (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1371111/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow you guys will love this one! lol

Female Vampire (1975)

In the Madeira Island, the mute Countess Irina Karlstein is the last descendant of the evil Karlstein vampire family. She lives with her also mute servant and seems to be nymphomaniac, seeking for sex most of the time without satisfaction. Irina likes oral sex with men and women to suck off not only semen, but apparently also blood, killing her male and female lovers.

Full film:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPz9swbluE4[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw this movie called Triangle last night. Its from 2009. Man it was spooky and creepy. Gave me nightmares. A great mystery thriller that keeps you glued to the screen in suspense. Once the yacht group gets on the abandoned cruise ship, chills begin running down your spine as creepy details come up. Then all hell breaks loose. You gotta see it. The female protagonist in it has great legs that even rock would like. Lol

Movie info, reviews and trailer.

Triangle (2009)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187064/

Other similar thriller mystery movies i heard of are "Memento" and "The Machinist". Check them out too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a great movie for you conspiracy buffs called "The Conspiracy (2012)". It's about two young guys making a mockumentary about conspiracy theorists. They interview various conspiracy buffs and truthers about 9/11, the Federal Reserve, Big Brother, shadowy elites controlling everything, depopulation agenda, etc. But then suddenly the main guy they are interviewing disappears without a trace. So they do some investigation and eventually try to infiltrate a Satanic Illuminati cult of elites in the forest, similar to Bohemian Grove, which does Satanic sacrifice rituals. Then it turns into a horror movie where they are followed by black vans and creepy watchers. Check out the trailer. It looks pretty good. I found the full film on YouTube too. It's only 90 minutes. And it runs like a real documentary from a home camcorder.

Trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZNVPiyl_ag[/youtube]

Full film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0TqQhBeDP0

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:An absolute must watch for any guy is this 1992 Roman Polanski Bitter Moon. If you are a guy in SEA meeting much younger girls, and don't want commitment, this is what can happen if you get too close to a girl. This movie blew me away.

http://putlocker.is/watch-bitter-moon-o ... ocker.html

It shows what happens when you go from really liking someone and banging them like crazy, to finally being sick of them and wishing they would leave, and finally forcing them to leave. The girl wants commitment, marriage and kids, and the guy just wanted to bang her and now they have reached sexual bankruptcy as he puts it, he wants out, and says they should end things on a high note, but she won't leave. A brutally honest look at what happens when the guy is a playboy and the girl still likes him. The guys thinking is exactly like mine, it is better to end things on a high note before things turn sour.

I had a relationship very similar like this with a much younger girl that I just wanted to bang, and she became obsessed with me and wouldn't leave even though I was meeting other girls. I had told her the day we met what I wanted, but she wouldn't leave unless I forced her too, and even then would come back a few hours later crying in the middle of the night. Went on for months until I finally refused her baby ultimatum and she found another foreign guy to get the sperm donation from to my relief.
Well she did finally leave, after they got on a flight to an international destination and abandoned her right before take-off. Before that, he had engaged in several months of abusive fun at her expense.

She didn't come back till he got seriously injured in an accident. Then when she finally exacted her revenge. You see, he was a cruel bastard in a way and that lifestyle would have eluded him as he got older anyway. Notice none of his hook-ups bothered to come see him in the hospital.

Not all guys are like that. Some do want a deep lasting relationship. Note there are modifications which can be made to such relationships such as some open days/weeks or even threesomes. Winston's buddy Stephan is married to a bi and they regularly pick-up third female parties for fun I'm told.

In the movie you reference, the crippled husband and still alluring wife play Hugh Grant for a pathetic chump and it's pretty hilarious in some scenes. If there's any guy you wanna avoid being in that particular movie, I would say it's Grant's character. In contrast, Oscar (Peter Coyote's character) had his fun for like a decade in Paris and died with a loving young woman still with him.
Im watching bitter moon now. Wow its so romantic. Makes me wanna go to paris. This should definitely be listed in the happier abroad related films thread.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104779/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im watching the movie hunger games now. I dont see whats so good about it. Seems lame and boring.

The divergent, insurgent allegiant series was better. It at least had a fascinating dystopia plot that revealed a lot about elite mass control of society. But the characters were bland and the female protagonist couldnt act and had no charisma.

Why is it that in every movie now, the leaders on both sides of a war are always women?

Hunger games sucks. So boring. I should have watched captain america civil war. At least that is highly rated.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just watched Captain America Civil War. Man it sucked. I don't know why the reviews of it are good. So much MEANINGLESS action over and over again. And soulless characters too. What a terrible combination. But most action movies nowadays are like that.The acting and facial expressions are so fake nowadays. And the action scenes and fight scenes are too noisy and long drawn out, like a long video game. Really boring and annoying. I almost fell asleep during this movie. Movies like this are a headache. They are like today's music, lots of meaningless noise and inhuman soulless characters and stars.

Afterward I saw "Braveheart" from 1995 and noticed how much more meaningful it was. Mel Gibson's facial expressions looked a lot more genuine too. Even the films of the 90's were better than today.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Wow you guys will love this one! lol

Female Vampire (1975)

In the Madeira Island, the mute Countess Irina Karlstein is the last descendant of the evil Karlstein vampire family. She lives with her also mute servant and seems to be nymphomaniac, seeking for sex most of the time without satisfaction. Irina likes oral sex with men and women to suck off not only semen, but apparently also blood, killing her male and female lovers.

Full film:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPz9swbluE4[/youtube]
Wow I just saw that movie above, Female Vampire, from 1975. Dang! You guys gotta see it! It's a MUST SEE! And one of my favorite movies now. It looks like a Spanish film set in Portugal, and the girl that plays the female vampire, Lina Romay, is so HOT. Her face and body are PERFECT, a 10! I fell in LOVE with her face at first sight. She has the type of face that hypnotizes people, including me. I've never seen such an attractive female vampire before. Lol. She's like the ideal perfect looking brunette for me too! All her features are so symmetrical and sexy Dang!

She walks around NAKED with a cape, belt and boots, seducing both men and women. Then she sucks their semen and life force out of them, which kills them. While doing so, she makes love to them passionately. The sex scenes are so erotic and passionate, with ambient background music which will soothe you and relax you. And when she's not seducing someone, she constantly plays with her breasts and masturbates like a nymphomaniac. It's SOOOOOO AROUSING!!!!!!!!

You guys gotta see it! It will give you guys a HARD ON for hours! And your jaw will drop when you see her naked body too! Man I'm in LOVE with this film! It's PERFECT!!! LOL

The film also has a dream-like quality to it. So it will make u feel like you are dreaming for 2 hours. Lol. The music is dream-like too. And the vampire girl is so uninhibited. Dang. Lol.

This film is so raunchy and horny. It will TURN YOU on with GUILTY PLEASURE! The background erotic music will relax and soothe you into a trance too. Lol.

Even Adama, our religious nut here, will get a hard on when he sees this film, and jerk off to it. LOL. Then afterward he will ask God for forgiveness. Guaranteed! LOL. I dare you to watch it Adama. My prediction will come true. LOL

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I'm waiting for you to play the role of 007, I think you would make a great Bond.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:I'm waiting for you to play the role of 007, I think you would make a great Bond.
LOL. Go watch that female vampire film above that I mentioned. When you do so, you will forget all about 007. I promise you. LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw i saw some amazing films yesterday. You gotta see them. One was called "village of the giants" from 1965. It shows constant partying and dancing. Ive never seen americans that wild and uninhibited before. They are usually too uptight to dance like this film portrays. Its like a teen exploitation film. The girls in it look very feminine and lady like, even though they act wild and uninhibited. The version i downloaded is removed from youtube. Theres still a version left but its darkened out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-E_uZ3oQJ4

Were americans really that wild and uninhibited and let loose in the 60s? I never seen that before, not even in 80s or 70s films.

The other film i saw was "american graffiti" from 1973 by George Lucas, before he made star wars. It showed how young people had wild fun out on the streets while driving in 1962. The cars looked very cool and artistic. And so did the diners. And all the youngsters looked so open and uninhibited and fun loving.

Ive never seen americans that loose before. Were they really like that in the early 60s? This is supposed to be a nostalgic film about what it was like to be young in those years, so they say. Lol. The music in it is really nostalgic and sentimental too. It marked the last days of the innocence of america in 1962 and this film captures very well those last days of innocence. When you see this, you will wish that your youth was this wild and fun. Lol.

Richard dreyfuss and harrison ford are in it too. They looked so young. Theres a copy on youtube but its zoomed in and not great quality. Plus its not complete since its under 2 hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leh7sRk5GzQ

Have any of you seen them?

Gsjackson, you were around during the 60s. Was america ever that wild, fun and uninhibited?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I'm waiting for you to play the role of 007, I think you would make a great Bond.
LOL. Go watch that female vampire film above that I mentioned. When you do so, you will forget all about 007. I promise you. LOL

I would much rather see Ct. DracWula in action on the big screen.

The story line would go something like this, DracWula would lure his intended prey into a deep hypnotic sleep before he sucks'em dry by boring them to death with his repeated nonstop conspiracy theories and get free din din in the process without ever even throwing as much as a punch at his mentally tortured comatosed victims or in your case it would probably be a karate chop................ :wink:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the trailers for the new Star Wars movie "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story". It's about how a group of Rebels stole the plans for the first Death Star, which led up to the events of the first Star Wars movie. Again, it seems to have a female character as the lead action hero. Is there some religion that all leaders and action hero leaders have to be women? Especially since this isn't the case in real life? Check out the trailers. What do you think?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out this film from 1973 called "American Graffiti" directed by George Lucas (before he made Star Wars) and produced by Francis Ford Coppola (director of The Godfather). Its supposed to take place in 1962 during the last days of American innocence, before the Vietnam War and the Kennedy Assassination, which ruined America's trust in government for good. It shows how fun, open, wild and free America used to be. And how wholesome and innocent the girls were back then. There's no exact plot, it's just a bunch of teens having fun cruising on the road on their last night before going away to college, while having mishaps. The romantic oldie songs will make you feel good and reminisce too.

Here's the exact link to watch American Graffiti for free. Click on the arrows in the bottom right corner to make the movie full screen on your computer. Your parents probably had that much fun in their youth. lol. You should show it to them sometime and ask them if 1962 was really that free and wild. lol. I saw it recently and felt so good after seeing it.  

http://putlocker.is/watch-american-graf ... ocker.html

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Check out this film from 1973 called "American Graffiti" directed by George Lucas (before he made Star Wars) and produced by Francis Ford Coppola (director of The Godfather). Its supposed to take place in 1962 during the last days of American innocence, before the Vietnam War and the Kennedy Assassination, which ruined America's trust in government for good. It shows how fun, open, wild and free America used to be. And how wholesome and innocent the girls were back then. There's no exact plot, it's just a bunch of teens having fun cruising on the road on their last night before going away to college, while having mishaps. The romantic oldie songs will make you feel good and reminisce too.

Here's the exact link to watch American Graffiti for free. Click on the arrows in the bottom right corner to make the movie full screen on your computer. Your parents probably had that much fun in their youth. lol. You should show it to them sometime and ask them if 1962 was really that free and wild. lol. I saw it recently and felt so good after seeing it.  

http://putlocker.is/watch-american-graf ... ocker.html
American Graffiti blows that Star Wars BS line that "Harrison Ford was just a non acting carpenter who just happened to fit the part of Han Solo" right out the window. Harrison Ford is in American Graffiti (rides around with a young Shirley or Laverne in his hot rod car). So many lies in this world they can't keep them all straight.

Now, for a fcked up (in more ways than one) movie watch "Caligula". Maybe Trump can be America's Caligula. I had never heard of the movie but one of the hotels I stayed at in Hong Kong had the film online. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Emperors corrupt and depraved but also think how evil and depraved the Praetorian guard must have become since they were the ones breaking their oaths, installing and murdering their emperors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula_(film)