Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 2:48 am
@jamesbond here is one where Peter Cushing goes to China as Van Helsing to help 7 Kung Fu brothers defeat 7 Vampire warlords. lol. It's a film where Kung Fu meets Hammer Horror vampires. lol

While lecturing in China, Van Helsing agrees to help seven kung fu trained siblings reclaim their ancestral mountain village, now the domain of seven powerful vampires and their army of undead slaves.

I saw this movie a few years ago, it was pretty cool.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you know that 30 years before "Eyes Wide Shut" a similar movie was made with Sharon Tate called "Eye of the Devil"? See comparison below by Jay Dyer.

I found the full film "Eye of the Devil" on YouTube here if anyone wants to see it.

It supposedly reveals the inner secret world of Satanic cults of the elite and dark occult sorcerers of the Illuminati, etc. Perhaps by starring in such films, Sharon Tate was set up to be an Illuminati occult sacrifice herself when the Manson murders happened? I don't know. But it would appear that something like that happened to Brandon Lee as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1922 silent film made in Germany called Nosferatu. It's the first vampire film ever made, and based on Bram Stroker' "Dracula" novel. An early classic.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1979 remake of Nosferatu. In German with English subs. Looks spooky.

1988 sequel called "Nosferatu in Venice". Starring Christopher Plummer as Van Helsing. Looks really good and spooky.

@jamesbond have you seen these? You will probably love these!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 10:24 am
Wow check out this 1922 silent film made in Germany called Nosferatu. It's the first vampire film ever made, and based on Bram Stroker' "Dracula" novel. An early classic.

I haven't watched this movie in years, I am going to watch it again this week. It is the very first vampire film ever made!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed there are logical contradictions in zombie movies and vampire movies?

For example, in zombie movies the zombies are said to be "hungry for flesh". If that's so, then why do they only take ONE bit out of normal humans only? Why not devour the entire human body if flesh is what they are hungry for? And why don't the zombies eat each other too, if they are hungry for human flesh? Why do they only chase normal humans? That's odd and is an obvious discrepancy.

In vampire movies, those wanting to become vampires say they want the immortality. But how can vampires be immortal if they die so easily just from being in sunlight? Or if they die from a wooden stake in the heart? Obviously that's not immortal. So this claim of wanting immortality makes no sense.

Have any of you noticed these contradictions before?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,
Check out the new remake of Rosemary's Baby. This one is a miniseries set in Paris with a black woman as the mother. However, the filmmakers forgot one thing - that Satanic cults usually want white babies, especially blonde babies, not black ones. Don't mean to be racist. That's just what I heard.

Info and Trailer

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3087752/?ref_=vp_back

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Have you ever seen "Encounter with the Unknown" narrated by Rod Serling? Its one of the spookiest films i ever saw. Kept me awake for days when i was a kid. Three stories in one.

Btw you might like this one from 1973 called "Horror at 37000 Feet" starring William Shatner as an ex-priest. Lol. I love airline horror movies. This one has a Celtic Druid sacrificial stone on the plane that causes demonic forces to enter the plane. Lol. Its fun and amusing.

I also like films where a group of people put their heads together to figure out whats going on. Has a certain camaraderie to it that i lack in real life.

Btw have you ever seen the movie "The Entity" from 1982? Its one of the most rad ghost movies. About a woman being sexually molested by a ghost. You'd like it. A masterpiece.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Check out this trailer for The Entity. It looks so rad.

This is the real life story behind The Entity btw. It will blow your mind and drop your jaw. Wow. Check out the pics. I didnt know a ghost could rape a woman in real life. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,
I think I found your ideal girl. Isn't this nerdy looking girl with glasses so sweet and cute? Well she is I think, but not only that, she's a horror movie buff like you. lol. Wouldn't she be a great girlfriend or hang out buddy to watch horror movies? lol. She looks sweet, friendly and good natured too. Not toxic or hot tempered at all. I didn't know girls like that still existed in the US. lol. Also in this video she's wearing traditional old school attire, which is cute too. Furthermore, a girl like her wouuld probably not be too picky about a man's looks or care much about money. She's an intellectual type and a writer/bookworm type, not a gold digger/materialistic type, which is great. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Playlist of many episodes of the Hardy Boys Nancy Drew TV Series from the late 1970s.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cPMIL8gNVi

Some of the episodes with haunted houses.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some good made for TV horror movies.

Haunted house movie with cute couple. The shower scene where the shower turned to blood was a memorable classic. When I first saw it as a kid, I was afraid to take a shower afterward. lol

Movie about the ghosts of the Salem Witch Trials come back to haunt a modern girl who is the reincarnation of the girl that accused the hanged victims.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"Tourist Trap" - Great 1979 horror film starring Chuck Connors as a deranged killer with supernatural powers, who lures a group of young tourists into his trap.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Btw have you ever seen the movie "The Entity" from 1982? Its one of the most rad ghost movies. About a woman being sexually molested by a ghost. You'd like it. A masterpiece.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Check out this trailer for The Entity. It looks so rad.

This is the real life story behind The Entity btw. It will blow your mind and drop your jaw. Wow. Check out the pics. I didnt know a ghost could rape a woman in real life. Lol

Yes, I have the Entity on Blu Ray, it's one of my favorite horror movies of all time! It's loosely based on a true story, the extras on the Blu Ray go into detail on the real story of what happened to the woman.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good horror movie from 1958 called, "I Bury the Living." :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Of Unknown Origin (1983) - Official Trailer.