Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati and Satanic control of Hollywood - Proof

Post by Winston »

Wow I saw an amazing movie last night that u gotta see! It was so rad. Havent seen a film this good in a long time! Its called Starry Eyes, about a hot innocent girl trying to become a movie star having to submit to a Satanic Illuminati cult in order to do so. Its so accurate and real about how one attains rich and fame in Hollywood. Her transformation from normal girl to satanic girl is so rad. The ending is rad too.

It has tons of illuminati and satanic symbolism all over. And a lot of truths too, such as how dreams require sacrifice and how riches and fame dont come free, and having to be reborn to join the elite, etc, which the Hollywood producer explains to her on the casting couch when he gives her a reality check about things work in the real world. Wow. So true.

Check out this article breaking down the movie. It contains spoilers though. But this is definitely something u wanna see if u are curious what happens to hollywood stars who make it big. Wow its so realistic and chilling!

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv ... uly-works/

Heres the trailer and imdb page. Its sooooooo rad! Her transformation from good to evil is like annakin skywalker in revenge of the sith, except much more realistic and awesome! Lol. Ive never enjoyed seeing a woman transform to evil before. Lol. She turns so artificial and plastic too at the end as if possessed and no longer human. So rad. This is probably what happened to lady gaga and britney spears and kim kardashian.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1

"A hopeful young starlet uncovers the ominous origins of the Hollywood elite and enters into a deadly agreement in exchange for fame and fortune."

Its like a blend of Rosemary's baby and eyes wide shut. Soooooo f***ing rad!!!!!! Havent seen a movie this good in a long time!!!! See trailer above! Has mk ultra mind control programming as well as satanic occult rituals.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/starry_eyes

It has 75 percent on rotten tomatoes. Not bad. You'll get a sick perverted pleasure from watching that girl turn satanic. Its so f***ing rad!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Illuminati and Satanism control Hollywood - Proof

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:I dont get something. Why did Disney put out wholesome movies before in the 50s, 60s and 70s, if its illuminati or satanic controlled? Also why did Hollywood put out wholesome shows like "Little house on the Prairie" before if its illuminati controlled?
Then you never heard of the concept of the frog in the pot of water. Things must change slowly and gradually so their hand is not given away. You can't turn a boat sharply. You must turn little by little. I can't believe this, Winston. Stop resisting.
I asked a friend of mine about this who researches conspiracies. Heres what he said:

"The Jews didn't start getting a good grip on Hollywood until late 60's and 70's and even then they slowly became more dominant over time whereas by the 90"s and 00's their influence over most TV shows and movies were complete. I would say the 90's were a major transition period as you can still find shows that were old school format mixed with the Jewish denigration type shows.

Christians owned a majority of the media up through the 60's, that's why there were so many rules about what you could or could not do in them, even a comic book code! Then the Jews started getting more influence in the late 60's and that's when you started to see more risqué movies and after they were introduced everyone else had to match to keep up. I think the first movie that broke the barrier was that motorcycle movie with Jack nicholson, I forget the name.

Jews were around of course with the inception of modern media, they just weren't dominant, it took a few decades.

Hippie movement was supposed to be a trike horse but it didn't go the exact way whoever initially instigated it. I watched or read a documentary about it but can't remember the source."
I assume the Jack Nicholson movie was Easy Rider. Not sure what ground that broke, unless it was showing people smoking marijuana.

Hollywood has been Jewish-owned since the beginning. The code it once operated under was Catholic-controlled and outside the industry, not any sort of self-censorship.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Post by Winston »

@Adama,
Is this just a coincidence? Lol. Would they really make it that obvious?

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/A ... Movies.htm

National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents the Emmys. Its acronym is NATAS, or SATAN backwards.

The Oscar statue of the Oscars Awards gets its name from Ausur or Osiris, the Egyptian god. Both figures are golden, have their arms crossed across the chest and hold a sceptre.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'd have to look into it before I could give you a real answer. But I can say this, even just the statue alone is idolatry. That's an engraven image, and that is strictly forbidden in the real ten commandments (not the edited version which the Catholics use to allow for this idolatry).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a quote that confirms one of my theories about movies being a sort of magick or occult ritual that the illuminati perform. So they are not just about entertainment only. They serve multiple purposes.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/movies.shtml

"Making movies is casting spells." – Director of Lucifer Rising, Kenneth Anger

"Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed." -- Jordan Maxwell

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Here is a quote that confirms one of my theories about movies being a sort of magick or occult ritual that the illuminati perform. So they are not just about entertainment only. They serve multiple purposes.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/movies.shtml

"Making movies is casting spells." – Director of Lucifer Rising, Kenneth Anger

"Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed." -- Jordan Maxwell
Regarding that, it's interesting how the media will go out of the way to try to convince people that Satanism and witchcraft are not real. There are tons of Wiccans out there. They are casting spells. They may or may not see themselves as Satan's children though.

And on the other hand, they have all these DEMONIC CHILDREN'S MOVIES from Disney, whoops, filled with witchcraft, sorcery, and even making whole themes around them.

What is Harry Potter? That is witchcraft RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I also wonder, if movies are rituals or spells, them the actors in them must be under a constant spell every time their movie is watched by the public. So if i had been a professional actor and been in a horror movie for example, then a bad spell would affect me every time someone watched it wouldnt it? And since the movie is filmed, I'd be part of that spell for eternity right? Wouldnt that be terrible?

Primitive tribes are afraid to have photos taken because they believe photos capture their soul. And its true that someone can use your photo to cast a spell or curse on you. So think of what a movie you're in could do to your soul. Wow. Very disturbing.

Is that why actors have f***ed up lives? Because spells are being cast on them every time people watch their films? Maybe it was good that i never made it in acting after all.

Did you know, the ancient Romans treated actors like prostitutes. Was there a good reason for that? Because the actors prostituted their souls? The Romans were an advanced society and must have had reasons for what they did.

Did you know that before the 20th century, actors were not famous. Only politicians, rulers, generals, heros, authors, scientists, inventors and philosophers were famous. Actors being famous is a modern thing.

Also before James Bond, being a spy was not a glamorous thing. It was seen as a negative thing and insult. It carried a bad image. It meant you were a two faced liar and fraud. Thats true after all. There was no glamour or honor in it. I guess thats the way it should be. People in the past were more real about such things. They were more in touch with reality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama,
Do you think if you watch horror movies, they will attract bad spirits or entities or demons? If movies are spells and rituals, then it may right? Did you hear that when they made the movie "The Exorcist" that a lot of bad things happened like weird accidents, people getting killed, etc. It's as if the movie was cursed or attracting bad spirits or demons to it. This happens a lot with horror movies when they are being produced. That's why they aren't produced as much anymore probably.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've read there was an actual group that called themselves the 'Illuminati' who some might call 'free thinkers', certain European intellectuals who laid some of the groundwork of the type of thinking that led to the French Revolution. But some of the conspiracy theories don't make much sense. The pope is supposed to be a part of the illuminati. The French Revolution ended up with monasteries being seized. And royal families of Europe are supposed to be a part of the Illuminati. And the masons. Oh yeah, and don't forget a lot of the singers and actors who are famous.

Maybe there are secret societies. Maybe some of these groups are supposed to be a part of it. Maybe there are a lot of secret societies who aren't affiliated with each other.

Do actors and politicians have to know they are members of the Illuminati to be a part of it? Could you be a member without knowing it?

As far as Satanic influence in Hollywood goes, of course I believe there is a lot of it. I just don't think Satan or demons have to let people in on their plans to be pawns in their plan. So I am not convinced a human 'Illuminati' organization has to exist for Satan to use people to promote evil. People can promote evil out of their own lusts, their own fleshly desires. Some of them may join cults, even influential secret societies. Why would we treat all of these like one big organization and call it 'the Illuminati.' I'm not saying it can't exist, but does it?

It seems like conspiracy theory videos on YouTube that promote the Illuminati idea either assume the existence of 'the Illuminati' or make huge jumps, huge leaps in their reasoning. They show pieces of evidence that would point toward the existence of a secret organization, if you already assume 'the Illuminati' exists. If people don't have to know they are members, then sure, you could just relabel an evil system 'the Illuminati', but other people aren't going to know what you mean by that and may just think you are a little nuts when you talk about it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 7:29 am
Adama,
Do you think if you watch horror movies, they will attract bad spirits or entities or demons? If movies are spells and rituals, then it may right? Did you hear that when they made the movie "The Exorcist" that a lot of bad things happened like weird accidents, people getting killed, etc. It's as if the movie was cursed or attracting bad spirits or demons to it. This happens a lot with horror movies when they are being produced. That's why they aren't produced as much anymore probably.
This wasn't written to me, but I will respond. I think such things might be possible. Talking about demons seems to attract demonic spirits at times. So does talking about aliens. I had a relative who liked to talk about alien abductors. I could sense a demonic presence as he talked. I asked him if he sensed it and he did. I told him about the idea that these aliens may be demons and told him a bit about Hugh Ross' the astrophysicists, research on this. He stopped talking about it, at least at that time. I also sensed some demonic things in connection with the Mandela effect, for example, a demonic influence on one of the promoters of it on YouTube.

Demons might also respond or be attracted to fear. Maybe that happens in relation to horror movies. Also, the Bible says those who sacrifice to idols sacrifice to demons. Bowing down to idols, such as Buddah, Hindu gods, or any other engraved image to worship it or false gods might draw in demonic influence. Committing idolatry or engaging in occulting practices like witchcraft are ways through which someone might be demonized, popularly known as 'demon-possessed', though 'demonized' is closer to the actual forms used in Greek. 'Possessed' means ownership in late modern English, so people think like that when they read older translations.

Fortunately, Jesus is more powerful than demons, and they have been known to flee in the name of Jesus. Even Jews in the centuries after Christ's resurrection and ascension, would try to use his name to ward off evil spirits, writing it on bowls along with other statements that were designed to supposedly ward them off.

When an unclean spirit is cast out of a man, it walks through dry places seeking rest, but finding none. Then it comes back to the man it was cast out of, finds him empty, swept and put in order. It then goes out, gets seven more spirits worse than itself, comes back, and lives where he used to live. So it is important to believing in Jesus and be filled with the Spirit of God before this happens.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 8:58 am
I've read there was an actual group that called themselves the 'Illuminati' who some might call 'free thinkers', certain European intellectuals who laid some of the groundwork of the type of thinking that led to the French Revolution. But some of the conspiracy theories don't make much sense. The pope is supposed to be a part of the illuminati. The French Revolution ended up with monasteries being seized. And royal families of Europe are supposed to be a part of the Illuminati. And the masons. Oh yeah, and don't forget a lot of the singers and actors who are famous.

Maybe there are secret societies. Maybe some of these groups are supposed to be a part of it. Maybe there are a lot of secret societies who aren't affiliated with each other.

Do actors and politicians have to know they are members of the Illuminati to be a part of it? Could you be a member without knowing it?

As far as Satanic influence in Hollywood goes, of course I believe there is a lot of it. I just don't think Satan or demons have to let people in on their plans to be pawns in their plan. So I am not convinced a human 'Illuminati' organization has to exist for Satan to use people to promote evil. People can promote evil out of their own lusts, their own fleshly desires. Some of them may join cults, even influential secret societies. Why would we treat all of these like one big organization and call it 'the Illuminati.' I'm not saying it can't exist, but does it?

It seems like conspiracy theory videos on YouTube that promote the Illuminati idea either assume the existence of 'the Illuminati' or make huge jumps, huge leaps in their reasoning. They show pieces of evidence that would point toward the existence of a secret organization, if you already assume 'the Illuminati' exists. If people don't have to know they are members, then sure, you could just relabel an evil system 'the Illuminati', but other people aren't going to know what you mean by that and may just think you are a little nuts when you talk about it.
These are great questions. I wondered about them too. From what I researched, the answer is that the Illuminati layers are multi. Illuminati is an arbitrary term for the network of power that controls the world. The official Illuminati started in 1776 with Adam Weishaupt. But when they were exposed it went underground and infiltrated Freemasonry and the Jesuits, where it was untouchable. According to Nesta Webster, a brilliant British female historian, there was an alliance formed between the Illuminati, Freemasons and Jewish Zionist bankers. All three formed an axis of evil that worked together for the mutual takeover of the world.

The politicians and actors you see are not all in on the whole conspiracy. They just belong to fraternities and special clubs that help them succeed in exchange for sacrifices and doing satanic rituals. They only know what they need to know. I don't think the MTV pop stars who keep displaying Illuminati or Satanic symbols do so because they are part of a conspiracy. They just think it's cool and trendy and they were probably told by their record managers to do so and not ask questions.

Conspiracies are on a need to know basis. Everyone is only told what they need to know. There's no reason for everyone to be in on every secret. If you ran a conspiracy or secret society, you'd run it that way too.

Of course, they also stage conflicts by controlling both sides of a war or struggle. Then whoever wins, they will still win. That way, they have no real enemies if they create staged puppet enemies themselves which are under their control. For example the theory goes that in the 1500's, Europe was beginning to detest the Catholic Church and Pope and its corruption. So they had their agent Martin Luther, who was a member of the Rosicrucian society, stage a Protestant Reformation, which they were in control of. That's why Luther was not arrested or executed. By creating their own enemy, or managed opposition, all those who hated them could go to the other side and still be under their control without knowing it. This is called the Hegelian dialectic. You stage chaos or conflict, and control both sides so you always win. They can do this in professional sports sometimes too.

So this didn't begin with the Illuminati. These groups go way back to ancient times. The Illuminati of Bavaria of 1776 was just another level of it. They are esoteric dark sorcerers involved in mystery schools for the elite initiates to gain power over the masses.

Usually politicians are just puppets. They are on the lower or mid level of the Illuminati. The ones that hold all the power at the top are invisible and not in the public view. Research the "committee of 300". The US President is a mid level manager. There are many levels of power above him. Trump knows this by now.

However even those on the lower or mid levels know that there are higher levels. Someone like Hillary Clinton for example, or George Bush, if they wanted to know what's on the levels above them, could just go to YouTube and watch some videos by Alex Jones or David Icke or Michael Tsarion or Jordan Maxwell, and find out the rest of the secrets of their own group. Don't you think? lol. Sure they could. And they might have already. But so what? They take their orders and do not care what's at the top above them. All they know is that they take orders, play the game as they are supposed to, and they will be taken care of and protected.

Whatever you want to believe, there are definitely hidden cabals that police and judges know they cannot touch. Even in Taiwan, there was a news report that said that police and judges know that there are certain levels of power that are untouchable and they are not even allowed to speak of them. So yes, there are networks of power cabals that can't be touched or spoken of. Some US Presidents have spoken about this too. See my quotes of them in another thread about US Presidents who spoke out about the cabal.

So this shadow government or powerful cabal running things behind the scenes definitely exists. That's the bottom line.

Some say this cabal at the highest level is not even human. They may be aliens or demons or part of the AI super computer matrix that some scientists now say runs our world based on new scientific evidence that strongly indicates it, including the discovery of error correcting codes in the building blocks of our reality.

You should ask @Taco and @Adama about all this. They know something about it too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 9:07 am
Winston wrote:
Adama,
This wasn't written to me, but I will respond. I think such things might be possible. Talking about demons seems to attract demonic spirits at times. So does talking about aliens. I had a relative who liked to talk about alien abductors. I could sense a demonic presence as he talked. I asked him if he sensed it and he did. I told him about the idea that these aliens may be demons and told him a bit about Hugh Ross' the astrophysicists, research on this. He stopped talking about it, at least at that time. I also sensed some demonic things in connection with the Mandela effect, for example, a demonic influence on one of the promoters of it on YouTube.

Demons might also respond or be attracted to fear. Maybe that happens in relation to horror movies. Also, the Bible says those who sacrifice to idols sacrifice to demons. Bowing down to idols, such as Buddah, Hindu gods, or any other engraved image to worship it or false gods might draw in demonic influence. Committing idolatry or engaging in occulting practices like witchcraft are ways through which someone might be demonized, popularly known as 'demon-possessed', though 'demonized' is closer to the actual forms used in Greek. 'Possessed' means ownership in late modern English, so people think like that when they read older translations.

Fortunately, Jesus is more powerful than demons, and they have been known to flee in the name of Jesus. Even Jews in the centuries after Christ's resurrection and ascension, would try to use his name to ward off evil spirits, writing it on bowls along with other statements that were designed to supposedly ward them off.

When an unclean spirit is cast out of a man, it walks through dry places seeking rest, but finding none. Then it comes back to the man it was cast out of, finds him empty, swept and put in order. It then goes out, gets seven more spirits worse than itself, comes back, and lives where he used to live. So it is important to believing in Jesus and be filled with the Spirit of God before this happens.
I've heard those ideas too. The thing about horror movies is that in some of them, actual spells or incantations are spoken out loud, which I'm afraid might summon some real entity to me even if it's just through a TV screen. For example, in the movie "Cabin in the Woods" the teenagers find a spell incantation in the basement and begin saying it out loud in Latin, before the zombies and monsters appear. The thing is, what if that's a real incantation to summon demons or entities, and as I'm watching the movie, the words are being spoken through the TV screen, not at my request of course. But since they're being spoken audibly anyway, what if that triggers something? That's the kind of risk I'm afraid of. If a character in a horror movie chants a spell or incantation out loud through my TV screen, who knows what will happen.

Plus in these horror films, sometimes the demon or entity is named out loud too. If that is the real name of a demon, it may attract it too. There are real names of demons in ancient books such as the Goetia or Grimoire or something like that. These horror movies may use these names of demons from such ancient texts. If so that could be dangerous. When you research movies, you find that they do do such stuff. They even use names that sound similar to Lucifer or some Egyptian deity.

Btw, regarding Jesus, I heard that sometimes saying his name will drive away aliens during an alien abduction experience too. However, that seems to work only in America. If you go to Tibet and try to use Jesus' name to cast out a demon possessed person, it won't work I heard. The reason for this is that these demons may be psychic manifestations of your own mind. If that's true, then it will be culturally based too. Since Christianity is part of American culture and history, using Jesus to cast out demons or aliens may be effective. But since Jesus is not part of Tibetan culture, it won't work there. That means to some extent, these demons are not objective but created from our beliefs, according to this theory that is. So if the possessed person doesn't even believe in Jesus, it won't work. This is an interesting theory I heard that you should consider too.

Btw just because there are demons or bad spirits doesn't necessarily validate Christianity. Even New Age teaches that the lowest astral plane next to our dimension is full of low level entities that are lost and hungry and parasitic. So it could be that the dimension closest to our physical dimension just contains low quality spirits, kind of like how the Mexicans south of the US border that try to cross illegally tend to be low quality types, like Donald Trump said. lol

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama,
As for curses, a Christian does not have to worry about that. Because God is a shield for them, and whoever curses a Christian will be cursed by God Himself. The curses and spells of the wicked will fall to the ground ineffective, and probably those same curses will come upon them and their children. Whoops! They never thought about that.

As for attracting demonic spirits, there are a number of ways to do that, including practicing yoga, chanting, and meditation, which have infested North America and come forth from the demonic religions, particularly Hinduism, which is satanic.

I wouldn't watch movies like the Exorcist, Harry Potter, Poltergeist, or those witch Disney movies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2017, 10:21 am
I've heard those ideas too. The thing about horror movies is that in some of them, actual spells or incantations are spoken out loud, which I'm afraid might summon some real entity to me even if it's just through a TV screen. For example, in the movie "Cabin in the Woods" the teenagers find a spell incantation in the basement and begin saying it out loud in Latin, before the zombies and monsters appear. The thing is, what if that's a real incantation to summon demons or entities, and as I'm watching the movie, the words are being spoken through the TV screen, not at my request of course. But since they're being spoken audibly anyway, what if that triggers something? That's the kind of risk I'm afraid of. If a character in a horror movie chants a spell or incantation out loud through my TV screen, who knows what will happen.
Btw, regarding Jesus, I heard that sometimes saying his name will drive away aliens during an alien abduction experience too. However, that seems to work only in America.
Where have you heard of saying the name of Jesus not driving away demons outside of America? That sounds like an incredibly specific story you'd have to have found. Saying the name of Jesus might not drive out a demon depending on the person doing it. In the Bible, Paul cast a demon out of slave girl who did divination. But some Jewish chief priests tried to cast a demon out of a man in the name of Jesus who Paul preaches. The man beat them up and they ran out naked and bleeding. They said, "Jesus we know, and Paul we know, but who are you?" But maybe they had success. Apparently some of the 'sons' of the Pharisees had had some success casting out demons, probably in the name of God. Demons fled when the apostles, with authority and faith, commanded them to leave in Jesus' name. There were many other Christians, apparently who cast out demons. Jews in the Roman empire were known for healing and dealing with demons. That probably carried over for a while after Christianity emerged. Some of them would use the name of Jesus. Maybe they did not believe in Jesus' teaching, but just found that the name of Jesus was powerful. It might work on some demons who don't consider whether the one doing the exorcising or whatever had faith and authority.
If you go to Tibet and try to use Jesus' name to cast out a demon possessed person, it won't work I heard. The reason for this is that these demons may be psychic manifestations of your own mind. If that's true, then it will be culturally based too. Since Christianity is part of American culture and history, using Jesus to cast out demons or aliens may be effective. But since Jesus is not part of Tibetan culture, it won't work there. That means to some extent, these demons are not objective but created from our beliefs, according to this theory that is. So if the possessed person doesn't even believe in Jesus, it won't work. This is an interesting theory I heard that you should consider too.
That isn't true based on accounts I've heard. I know someone whose taken trips to Myanmar, and possibly Tibet. Not sure about Tibet, but Myanmar isn't a Christian area. I'm pretty sure he and his team have reported casting out demons there. He goes to lots of places. But I've heard other accounts, like in India. There are parts of India that have Christians, but other parts where Christianity is very rare.

Tertullian wrote about this in his 'Apology' a defense of the faith. He asked unbelievers why these spirits in demonized people, spirits they considered to be 'gods' would then pretend to be demons and come out when Christians commanded them to come out? Why would a god pretend to be a lower entity? Christians were casting out demons out of people who did not believe in them. Gregory of Armenia converted the king and Armenians after casting out a demon in a country that did not believe in Christianity.
Btw just because there are demons or bad spirits doesn't necessarily validate Christianity. Even New Age teaches that the lowest astral plane next to our dimension is full of low level entities that are lost and hungry and parasitic. So it could be that the dimension closest to our physical dimension just contains low quality spirits, kind of like how the Mexicans south of the US border that try to cross illegally tend to be low quality types, like Donald Trump said. lol
And then Christians cast these demons out in Jesus' name.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
I don't know. I haven't casted out demons before. But this man named Jeff Daugherty claims to have been a Christian minister for 30 years and casted out demons before and seen it all. He calls himself "the Christian whistleblower" and is quite a character. Here he is on YouTube talking about exorcisms. At one point he mentions that using Jesus to cast out demons doesn't work in Tibet.