Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Post by Winston »

I have a question about Satanic ritual abuse in Hollywood and MK ULTRA mind control. On YouTube there are many videos talking about this and even some inside whistleblowers like Roseanne Arnold, Elijah Wood, Corey Goode, etc. Now my question is: Are all stars in Hollywood under some kind of MK ULTRA type mind control or Satanic ritual abuse? Or only the sex icons like Britney Spears or Lady Gaga?

The thing is, I can't imagine all stars in Hollywood being abused. For example, men like Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood would never take any abuse or shit from anyone. They are too tough and proud and manly to take that kind of shit. One cannot imagine men like that taking any kind of abuse. So it can't be happening to every actor right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Adama and @MrMan,
Here is a movie you two will love. lol. It's called "Starry Eyes" and is about a young aspiring actress who learns that she has to join a Satanic cult and be "reborn", literally in both body and soul, in order to become the big star she wants. It's very Satanic, and similar to watching Annakin Skywalker turn to the dark side in "Star Wars Revenge of the Sith", except a lot more rad of course. It's a real masterpiece in showing how an innocent normal girl can transform into pure evil and sociopath for fame and fortune. It's something your judgmental Christian faces will love to condemn and show your Christian friends, because it probably has a lot of truth in it. It's a chilling epitome of the phrase, "Dreams require sacrifice" and is so RAD!

Here's the trailer. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. It's only 2 minutes.

Wow doesn't that look so rad? lol. I bet when you two were watching the trailer, you were shaking your head and thinking, "Man this is so Satanic." I would love to see your faces. lol.

Here's the imdb page for it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

I wouldn't touch hollywood for fame or fortune with a 10 foot pole. Although I went to school with someone who is now a famous rapper. I was able to communicate with some of his inner circle and let's just say, it's not worth any dick sucked....and yes, hollywood is satanic and very ritualistic.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kairosan117 wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 12:37 pm
I wouldn't touch hollywood for fame or fortune with a 10 foot pole. Although I went to school with someone who is now a famous rapper. I was able to communicate with some of his inner circle and let's just say, it's not worth any dick sucked....and yes, hollywood is satanic and very ritualistic.
Really? What was their inner circle like? Can you elaborate?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kairosan117 wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 12:37 pm
That's a rather crude, homosexual-sounding idiom you used there. What does that mean? I've never heard that. Does it mean 'not worth a thing'.

That sounds like something they'd put in the dialogue of a movie to make it even more crude, or to push it out of the PG-13 range.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 1:31 pm
MrMan,
I don't know. I haven't casted out demons before. But this man named Jeff Daugherty claims to have been a Christian minister for 30 years and casted out demons before and seen it all. He calls himself "the Christian whistleblower" and is quite a character. Here he is on YouTube talking about exorcisms. At one point he mentions that using Jesus to cast out demons doesn't work in Tibet.
I haven't seen the videos yet, beyond a few minutes, but I wouldn't trust that guy based on what I heard.

I have an acquaintance who has gone into Buddhist temples and cast demons out of people in Jesus' name in Myanmar. This page mentions casting out demons among Tibetan Buddhists in neighboring Nepal:
https://books.google.co.id/books?id=OzE ... us&f=false

This article makes references to Christian missionaries casting out demons in Jesus name among the Tibetans: http://www.ijfm.org/PDFs_IJFM/10_3_PDFs/Covell.pdf

I can't find much about Victor Plymire, missionary to Tibet related to this, other than his rebuking a demonic attack in Jesus' name and it working. But there may be records of excorcisms in Tibet in his autobiography.

If this man could not do it, it does not mean that it could not be done. Certain of the apostles struggled to cast out a certain type of demon due to their lack of faith.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Sure, Look up Katy Perry cannabalism, on youtube. Crazy stuff.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kairosan117 wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 11:23 pm
Sure, Look up Katy Perry cannabalism, on youtube. Crazy stuff.
I definitely would not recommend Katy Perry as a role model. But this site says that originated with fake news:
https://www.business2community.com/ente ... s-01947608
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Just watched it and it wasn't that bad.

Rosemary's Baby is still up there in the sky, though, for these kinds of themes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Just watched it and it wasn't that bad.

Rosemary's Baby is still up there in the sky, though, for these kinds of themes.
Just watched what? What are you referring to? You didn't quote anyone. :P

Rosemary's Baby was ok. The two sequels weren't bad either, but they didn't get good reviews. I thought they were fun to watch though.

Btw did you know Rosemary's Baby was filmed in the same building that John Lennon was shot outside of? Maybe that building is Satanic. lol

Wow that clip from Rosemary's Baby was rad. @Adama will love it. lol

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 3:46 pm
Just watched what? What are you referring to? You didn't quote anyone. :P
Sorry, I meant Starry Eyes, the movie whose trailer is on top of this page.
Winston wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 3:46 pm
Rosemary's Baby was ok. The two sequels weren't bad either, but they didn't get good reviews. I thought they were fun to watch though.

Btw did you know Rosemary's Baby was filmed in the same building that John Lennon was shot outside of? Maybe that building is Satanic. lol

Wow that clip from Rosemary's Baby was rad. @Adama will love it. lol
I hadn't obviously been born yet when Rosemary's Baby came out but I do remember watching it twice, once as a teenager, when it was just a classy yet outdated psychological thriller (I had watched more modern stuff, like The Omen series, first). The second time I watched it I had read a few things about the Satanic, ritualistic underbelly of industries like global finance and movie.

I saw it with different eyes and it stirred up chills and questions at a completely different level. So many pointers to the story being real and realistic. From Roman Polanski's, one of the most controversial directors in history, at the helm, to the choice of Mia Farrow as the female lead.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... hollywood/

http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2014/02/ ... -speaker/

There's an entire, long rabbit hole surrounding this movie and I didn't have a chance to even scratch the surface.

I stopped reading this kind of stuff in the early 2000's, after reading a couple of David Icke's books.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this shocking expose by Hollywood star Mel Gibson about Satanic child sacrifice in Hollywood. Did he really say this?

https://www.tldm.org/news36/mel-gibson- ... rifice.htm
He was speaking of the Satanists in the movie industry who "harvest the blood of children" and who "eat their flesh." According to Gibson, "They are using and abusing kids. They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it."

The producer points out, "This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history. It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era."

Speaking of secret society elites, Gibson said, "These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for."

As a devout Catholic, Gibson acknowledged the basic good in man, saying, "There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life," but went on to say, "These people [satanists] don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite." He described Hollywood elites as barbarians that "thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering." He said they eat human flesh with the belief that "this gives them life force," adding that "If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force."

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

If you watch some of those GoodFaith ministry videos, which I posted on another thread yesterday, it seems to confirm this. Too bad these Hollywood elites are too shy to go to the police or the district attorneys to file charges, or to just call a press conference or something. If these things are true (and I believe they probably are), then it is satanism, which most people believe isn't real.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this Magi Tarot Card reading about Mel Gibson's claim that "Hollywood is feasting on the blood of children". It's very mind blowing, striking and revealing! The Magi is a special deck of tarot cards that is very different from the standard and allows for many more possibilities and messages. The accuracy of it is astounding!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu according to Alex Jones the Chinese run Hollywood......
Time to Hide!