Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
ancolltoni
Freshman Poster

Re: Music that will soothe your soul and mind

Post by ancolltoni »

music is a life. I usually download nice ringtones, which is my favorite.
Homepage: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ancolltoni
Freshman Poster

Post by ancolltoni »

music is great I'm listening to the song : Mere Wala Sardar ringtone

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow guys check out this new retro synthwave music by a group called timecop1893. Its so rad and groovy. It sounds futuristic and vintage at the same time. Thats what people are saying in the comments section. Cool huh? Its instrumental, no annoying voices.

Check out their album below called night drive. You guys will love it. Imagine driving in a futuristic city like blade runner to this music. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCluKbW1AY

Also check out miami nights 1984. Another synthwave piece with animation like Tron. So rad. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

You guys will love this one too. It has a moving animated futuristic city backdrop like from blade runner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3QkrYir5w

Here's another one with a cool driving animation through digital neon backgrounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMTDRWJqu4

Wow awesome Tron like driving with synthwave music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oeMldaqHk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a nice relaxing song by Dionne Warwick called, 'Deja Vu.'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a soothing and relaxing song by the group, 'The 1975' called, "Somebody Else."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This chillhop music is very nice. Relaxing ambient music in the background, perfect for artists and writers to work while listening to. Or for relaxing and kicking back.

More here:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chillhop
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This chillhop music will definitely soothe your soul if you are sad or lonely.

Below in the comments section, someone listed 100 reasons not to commit suicide. They are good to read while listening to this music, especially for those who are depressed or feeling suicidal. If you know anyone who is suicidal, send this list to them and the music above too.

100 Reasons why you shouldn't commit suicide.

1. We would miss you.
2. It's not worth the regret. Either by yourself, if you failed or just simply left scars or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
3. It does get better. Believe it or not, it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
4. There's so much you would miss out on doing.
5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
7. You ARE worth it. Don't let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
8. You are amazing.
9. A time will come, once you've battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. You will emerge stronger from this all, and won't regret your choice to carry on with life. Because things always get better.
10. What about all the things you've always wanted to do? What about the things you've planned, but never got around to doing? You can't do them when you're dead.
11. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that's still a reason to stay alive.
12. You won't be able to listen to music if you die.
13. Killing yourself is never worth it. You'll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
14. There are so many people that would miss you, including me.
15. You're preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born.
16. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improve their lives if you died?
17. You're gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect.
18. Think about your favorite music artist, you'll never hear their voice again...
19. You'll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day
20. Listening to incredibly loud music
21. Being alive is just really good.
22. Not being alive is really bad.
23. Finding your soulmate.
24. Red pandas
25. Going to diners at three in the morning.
26. Really soft pillows.
27. Eating pizza in New York City.
28. Proving people wrong with your success.
29. Watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.
30. Seeing someone trip over a garbage can.
31. Being able to help other people.
32. Bonfires.
33. Sitting on rooftops.
34. Seeing every single country in the world.
35. Going on road trips.
36. You might win the lottery someday.
37. Listening to music on a record player.
38. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
39. Taking really cool pictures.
40. Literally meeting thousands of new people.
41. Hearing crazy stories.
42. Telling crazy stories.
43. Eating ice cream on a hot day.
44. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know.
45. Traveling to another planet someday.
46. Having an underwater house.
47. Randomly running into your hero on the street.
48. Having your own room at a fancy hotel.
49. Trampolines.
50. Think about your favorite movie, you'll never watch it again.
51. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke,
52. Your survival will make the world better, even if it's for just one person or 20 or 100 or more.
53. People do care.
54. Treehouses
55. Hanging out with your soul mate in a treehouse
55. Snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees
56. I don't even know you and I love you.
57. I don't even know you and I care about you.
58. Nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
59. You won't be here to experience the first cat world emperor.
60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU'LL MISS CHOCOLATE
61. Starbucks.
62. Hugs.
63. Stargazing.
64. You have a purpose, and it's up to you to find out what it is.
65. You've changed somebody's life.
66. You could change the world.
67. You will meet the person that's perfect for you.
68. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you.
69. You have the chance to save somebody's life.
70. If you end your life, you're stopping yourself from achieving great things.
71. Making snow angels.
72. Making snowmen.
73. Snowball fights.
74. Life is what you make of it.
75. Everybody has talent.
76. Laughing until you cry.
77. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
78. The world would not be the same if you didn't exist.
79. It's possible to turn frowns, upside down
80. Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive.
81. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero.
82. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
83. One day your smile will be real.
84. Having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
85. Lying on the grass and laughing at the clouds.
86. Getting completely smashed with your best friends.
87. Eating crazy food.
88. Staying up all night watching your favorite films with a loved one.
89. Sleeping in all day.
90. Creating something you're proud of.
91. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and be proud you didn't commit suicide.
92. Being able to meet your Internet friends.
93. Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate
94. The new season of Sherlock
95. Cuddling under the stars.
96. Being stupid in public because you just can.
97. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile?
98. Being able to hug that one person you haven't seen in years
99. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
100. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn't seem so great right now, anything could happen.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More great ambient background music for chillout.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Music that will soothe your mind and soul

Post by Winston »

Check out this soothing song called "Shadow" by Chromatics, featured in the new Twin Peaks series by David Lynch. The girl who sings it is so lovely and her voice is so soothing and enchanting.

An extended version used for a Twin Peaks tribute.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also check out these soothing lovely songs by Julee Cruise, some of which were also featured in the Twin Peaks series and other David Lynch films too, like Blue Velvet. "The World Spins" is the best one.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Awesome 80's style retro wavesynth music mix.

AureliaAubrey
Freshman Poster

Post by AureliaAubrey »

Right. The ringtones are also interesting. Smart devices with music are a great combination.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Soothing Jazz Noir music from Film Noir movies. Great for rainy days and cloudy days.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Film Noir background Music for your Videos. It's dark, mysterious, sad and smooth and reminds of the 1950's detective film. You can call it what you want - this music combines lounge music, jazz and ambient music. Maybe it's Jazz Noir or Dark Jazz. It's copyright free.

Jazz Noir Music is dark and mysterious like the Film Noir movies that inspire it. This Jazz Saxophone Noir Music Playlist will evoke images and feelings of mystery, intrigue, and sensuality.

Typical intro of a Detective Film Noir. lol

"She came through my door like a velvet hurricane, eyes ablaze and a gun in her hand. I said, "Put that thing away, you're going to hurt my feelings". She said, "Your feelings are the last thing you need to worry about, Doc". That was the moment I fell in love..."

Explanation for what Film Noir means:

Hi, I'm Dr. SaxLove, and I've been listening to and performing Jazz Noir Music my whole life, and I love it. If you're not familiar with Film Noir (noir is the French word for black or dark), here's some information from Wikipedia:

"Film noir is a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly such that emphasize cynical attitudes and romantic motivations.

Hollywood's classical film noir period is generally regarded as extending from the early 1940s to the late 1950s. Film noir of this era is associated with a low-key black-and-white visual style that has roots in German Expressionist cinematography.

Many of the prototypical stories and much of the attitude of classic noir derive from the hardboiled school of crime fiction that emerged in the United States during the Great Depression.

The term film noir, French for "black film" (literal) or "dark film" (closer meaning), first applied to Hollywood films by French critic Nino Frank in 1946.

Film noir encompasses a range of plots: the central figure may be a private investigator (The Big Sleep), a plainclothes policeman (The Big Heat), an aging boxer (The Set-Up), a hapless grifter (Night and the City), a law-abiding citizen lured into a life of crime, or simply a victim of circumstance (D.O.A.).

Film noir is also known for its use of low-angle, wide-angle, and skewed, or Dutch angle shots. Other devices of disorientation relatively common in film noir include shots of people reflected in one or more mirrors, shots through curved or frosted glass or other distorting objects (such as during the strangulation scene in Strangers on a Train), and special effects sequences of a sometimes bizarre nature."

I think you're going to love this Jazz Noir Music video. Let me know what you think...

~Dr. SaxLove

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the last two albums by John Barry, the composer of the epic soundtrack for Dances With Wolves. They are very beautiful and moving and will touch your soul. The playlists are below.

John Barry - Eternal Echoes

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... CTy-SDtWus

The first track.

John Barry - The Beyondness of Things

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 4wl20bhMwQ

The first track.