Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested, here is the new teaser trailer for the next Star Wars movie called "Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker". Apparently, Lando Calrissian is in it, as well as more footage of Princess Leia shot before her death, and Han Solo and Luke Skywalker may have some scenes too. The Emperor Palpatine from the original trilogy will be in it too. I don't know how though, since he died in "Return of the Jedi". I guess he makes a come back. I don't know why this is called "The Rise of Skywalker" though. Didn't Luke de-materialize and ascend from this world in the last film? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Post by Winston »

Some trailer analyses, predictions about the new upcoming Star Wars film and alleged leaks.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Theories about who will be the new Skywalker that "rises" in the upcoming Star Wars film.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Theory on how Emperor Palpatine will be brought back to life.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested, the new trailer for Star Wars 9 is out now. In it you can see a clip of Rey in a Sith Lord uniform. Everyone is wondering if it means she will turn to the dark side or not, or if it's just a warning or vision, like Luke seeing his face inside Darth Vader's helmet in Empire Strikes Back.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently JJ Abrams and George Lucas have both announced that the ending to this next star wars film will be super mind blowing and totally unexpected! Every frame in the final scene will be totally unprecedented and mesmerizing. And the revelations will be far bigger than the "luke i am your father" revelation at the end of Empire Strikes Back. Wow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yatt96hpQBg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12sE9ONbo_8

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I will stand and salute them if they can actually save this series. Certainly not expecting that to happen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

John Williams, the legendary composer of Star Wars soundtrack, said that the ending of Episode 9 will MELT your mind! Wow. See below. Plus this will be the longest Star Wars film ever, and may be 3 hours long even. It will have a montage to all the Star Wars movies of the past and tie up all the loose ends. It'll be an ending no one will expect or see coming, they say. Wow now that's got me curious. Doesn't it you as well? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alleged plot leak exposed about episode 9. Tells us the synopsis of what happens in the movie. Interesting if true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_lhvfHtxlY

Rant about why the trailer teaser with dark Rey is a scam and why she cannot turn to the dark side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnIX-RWZIg

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyone's interested, heres the new and final trailer for star wars 9 the rise of skywalker.

Breakdown of the new trailer.

How emperor palpatine will return.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Star wars theory channel breaks down the new and final trailer and what it reveals.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does anyone else hate that Rey character in the new Star Wars trilogy?

The thing is, for a character to be likable, he or she has to be relatable. No one relates to Rey, because she has no weaknesses or vulnerabilities. Even Superman has vulnerabilities, such as kryptonite. But Rey has none. She is a literal Mary Sue, who automatically knows everything, can do everything and has no weaknesses. It's way too fake and over the top and no one relates to it. Thus she is an UNLIKABLE character. She can't even act well. She would never be good in any kind of drama where acting and emotions mattered.

With other characters, like Luke Skywalker, they make mistakes and lose sometimes and go through the hero's journey. They go through a learning curve where they rise and fall in cycles, which is how it is in real life. They lose fights and battles and have weaknesses that make them human and relatable. Rey is nothing like that.

Also, the actor that plays Rey, Daisy Ridley, doesn't even have much charisma or magnetism. She has no energy that shines. No magnetism. All she has is a pretty face that is fairly proportionate. But she sucks as an actor and character and doesn't even have any charisma.

Any of you notice that?

Btw, it's not an accident that she's named Rey. Notice that main characters in Star Wars and other blockbusters, are all named with something that connects them with the Sun gods or solar worship. For example, Skywalker means "the sun walking across the sky" and Rey is like "sun rays". Plus most corporate logos feature the Sun in them, or Saturn, or Sun rise rays, as do many national flags. Because the elite worship the Sun, Moon and Saturn. It's one of the Illuminati cult secrets that elites and secret societies know about, but the public is kept in the dark about. Do some research on it if interested. Listen to some lectures and podcasts with "Jordan Maxwell" on YouTube and see his new videos, lectures, presentations, and books too.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I dunno about solar conspiracies, but I 100% agree about Rey being a shoddy character. She is the #1 problem I have with the Disney trilogy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 1:21 pm
I dunno about solar conspiracies, but I 100% agree about Rey being a shoddy character. She is the #1 problem I have with the Disney trilogy.
Yeah she should not be the protagonist. The protagonist is supposed to be an interesting character with charisma and good acting skills, or a very good character look. Besides Rey, the other new characters suck too. They're so bland. Such as Kylo Ren and Finn. Aren't they boring as f**k? No charisma or magnetism at all. Totally bland and lifeless. Not even likable. It's like you don't care if they all die cause they all suck and shouldn't even be in the movie. Even we on this forum have more charisma or personality than they do. lol