Star Wars poll

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Which of the original 3 Star Wars movies is the best?

A New Hope (Star Wars)
No votes
The Empire Strikes Back
100%
Return of the Jedi
No votes

Total votes: 3
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Star Wars poll

Post by Jackal »

It's time to discuss a truly important issue: Which of the original 3 Star Wars movies do you like the best?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In my experience, most guys tend to like empire strikes back the best and most girls favor return of the jedi (which in my opinion was very hokey, unrealistic and predictable).

I'm sure LukeSkywalker will have some input on this one.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I've always liked The Empire Strikes Back the best because it's the darkest and the most mystical (Luke seeing himself as Darth Vader in the Dagobah cave, Luke and Leia's telepathy in Cloud City, using the force to pick up the lightsaber and escape from the snow beast, the awesome dual with Darth Vader with lots of telekinetically thrown objects, the symbolic sacrifice of Han, and the simple badass presence of the original Boba Fett). A friend that I've known for 20 years has always liked A New Hope better, much to my dismay. I think he is just dazzled by the technology of the Death Star, whereas I'm looking for a spiritual journey.

I like the beginning of Return of the Jedi (Jabba's palace without the special edition muppet additions), but then the rest of the film seems to drag in my opinion and the Ewoks are kind of cheesy.