How to treat women

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to treat women

Post by Cornfed »

Here in High Plains Drifter, Clint shows us how stray females should be treated. Could you imagine a movie like this being made today?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFuN00yGzI[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to treat women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

That was a most "interesting" watch I must say...... I think I'll watch it again.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 20th, 2017, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Okay, so it's a video about a guy who rapes a woman, acts like he's going to rape another, but she wants it.

He raped the first one. She wanted it, but he still raped her. She was interested in him, but showed it by being mean to him-- the time of woman the guys who talk about 'game' try to manipulate. She enjoyed what, 10 or 20 seconds of being violated? Was that supposed to represent a longer period of time? The second one did not look like rape. She went for it before he got started.

I roll my eyes if I hear a feminist talk about having a 'rape culture', but if movie scenes like that were common, they might have a valid point. They aren't, and those scenes were probably meant to push the edge of the envelope, to be interesting because they were wrong.

Anyway, it's a movie. Don't try to imitate it, or it could land you in jail and you could really mess up some young woman. If a woman is mean, she could just be mean, not trying to get your attention, and chances are she isn't doing it to get raped in a barn.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is only a movie as said already by another poster,
nothing really what women can be proud of it and nothing what men can be proud of it. Bad behavior coming from both sides.
Just a movie about the life a century ago in a rather lawless place...

Rape culture is a different issue. It's more about a Western woman who wants sex and a bit under drugs/alcohol who willingly is going with various badboys for a one-night-stand, and after finding some other boyfriends out of a different fraternity group, she regrets and shows up with such ridiculous claims - even a few months or years later - she was raped and plays the drama queen.

Just an example about what I mean:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_ ... ontroversy