RIP Casey Kasem (YOU'LL BE MISSED)

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

RIP Casey Kasem (YOU'LL BE MISSED)

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I grew up listening to Casey Kasem's Countdown back in the 80s and early 90s.
I used to listen to him, Rick Dees Top 40, and even Innis In The Morning (<---- LOL).

Since I'm an aspiring artist, music head, and audiophile, it would be foul of me not to
say my belated condolences vicariously via the Internet to him.

I wish his family weren't so a.ssholish, but they are.

RIP Casey Kasem at 82
(1932 - 2014)

He just died a little over two days ago Sunday morning.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree, great man, an inspiration, one of the few that showed that pop culture can be used by a manly man to inspire and uplift, that you don't have to be androgynous or limp-wristed in order to be photogrnic.

Inspired me when I did voiceovers and TV hosting.

God bless him.

Oh and PS to those who say Christians are narrow-minded about salvation, well Kasem was a Druze from Lebanon/Syria, a member of an ancient male-members-only secretive religious cult that disguises itself as Moslem these days. I met 2 members back in Glendale California. Well anyway, Kasem is exactly the kind of positive decent man that convinces me that many evangelicals are wrong that only Christians go to Heaven. I am sure that folks like him, who grew up in a different culture (or a difficult situation) and nonetheless sought to do right, do encounter Jesus after death, and can make a decision then.

So bottom line I do expect to encounter his positive vibes and bubbly voice once again.

R.I.P. Casey Kasem.