Photos of Group Camaraderie vs. Group Non-Connection

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Photos of Group Camaraderie vs. Group Non-Connection

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
While looking up images of the original Battlestar Galactica cast vs. the cast of the new series, I found something very interesting and revealing. The two casts look like they are from different species. Let me show you what I mean.

Here are photos of the cast from the original Battlestar Galactica from 1978. Notice that they look warm, good-natured and genuine. And their smiles are wholesome, natural and relaxed. They look like real humans with real souls. Also notice also that there is natural camaraderie and warmth between the cast.

In great contrast, the characters of the new Battlestar Galactica series below look cold, hollow, artificial and soulless. This sadly represents what modern Americans are like, and what you are supposed to be like if you aren't. It's sickening. Also, notice how the blonde Starbuck with the tattoo on her arm (second photo) looks more like a man than a woman. Yuck. Does Hollywood think that is appealing? What are they smoking?!

Moreover, notice that there is no camaraderie or connection in the group below. The members of the cast look self-absorbed, like they don't give a shit about each other, and are only together for business, nothing more. There is no warmth or affection at all between them.

You see what I mean? Gigantic difference huh? As they say, pictures say a thousand words. The two groups above look like they're different species, the former human and the latter inhuman.

Likewise, the cast of the new Bionic Woman series also look cold, hollow and stoic, like they have no soul and are disconnected from all that is natural. Moreover, there is no warmth, camaraderie or connection between them. They look like they are proud to be assholes and all they want is to kick some ass. So sad. And what an insult to the original series too. Fortunately, the series only lasted one season.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of Group Camaraderie vs. Group Non-Connection

Post by Winston »

Well? Do any of you see the huge difference between the sets of photos above and between the two eras? It's staggering huh?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne