Wow look how wholesome, natural, & nice TV characters were before!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow look how wholesome, natural, & nice TV characters were before!

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that TV characters of the past, such as during the 60's, 70's and 80's, were kind, caring, warm, genuine and wholesome? But TV characters today are nothing like that. They are cold, unfeeling, soulless and inhuman. I guess that's how the Illuminati/NWO want the young generation to be. Bastards.

Here are many examples.

(Note: Remember that acting is not 100 percent fake. Good actors have to put their real personality into the role to make it as genuine, believable and touching as possible. Otherwise they will not fit the part. In the acting profession, to fit the part, you not only have to look the part, but the role has to fit aspects of your real personality as well.)

Bill Bixby who played David Banner in the 1978 Incredible Hulk series, one of my favorites, was very kind, caring, gentle and sensitive with a good soul. He was like the friend you always wished you had. You can see these traits radiating on his face.

Notice how kind and gentle he is toward the woman in the image below. He was like this with people in every episode of the series. You NEVER see someone like that on TV today, and rarely in real life in America either. How sad.

Here is the intro to the series.

To see what I mean, here is one of the Incredible Hulk episodes called "The Beast Within" in full that you can see on YouTube. Notice how kind, caring, gentle and good hearted Bixby is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6ITbc1l-I

The lonely man theme of the series is also very moving and will remind you of all the times when you felt deeply sad and lonely. How come music today doesn't move you like this?

Doesn't it suck that TV today is nothing like this?

Lee Majors in "The Six Million Dollar Man" was also a kind, caring character with a good heart, even though he was an action hero. He was also humble, polite, easy going and down to earth, never cocky or arrogant. Not like the typical American action hero at all.

Here is Lindsay Wagner from the original "Bionic Woman". Notice how she looks very sweet, feminine, wholesome, good-natured and genuine. She was a darling angel that everyone loved.

What's amazing is that back then, an AW could be beautiful, tall, sexy, and look like a model, yet be sweet, kind, good-natured, innocent and wholesome-looking at the same time, without being a bitch. But today, an AW cannot be hot without being a bitch with an attitude. Man. It was like a different world back then. What happened?!

Here is the video intro to the Bionic Woman series. Notice that Lindsay Wagner's facial expressions are sweet, innocent and feminine. The music theme is also very sentimental and reflects the love, care and affection that we have for her.

In contrast, here is the cast of the new Bionic Woman series. Notice how cold, hollow and stoic they look, like they have no soul and are disconnected from all that is natural. Moreover, there is no warmth, camaraderie or connection between them. They look like they are proud to be assholes and all they want is to kick some ass. So sad. And what an insult to the original series too. Fortunately, the series only lasted one season.

Do you see what I mean? Below is the new Jamie Sommers from the new series. Notice how cold, self-absorbed and narcissistic her face and eyes look, as if she lost her soul and became disconnected from others and separated from the life force of the universe. lol

In contrast here is the sweet, genuine, good-natured, charming smile of the original Jamie Sommers.

Next, notice below how the new Jamie Sommers treats her boss by grabbing him and showing him who's boss. (That's what he gets for spending millions of dollars to give her bionic limbs to save her life.) This is so common with women TV characters today. They are more powerful than men and can overpower them anytime. In effect, she is sending a message to all young American women that, "If a man doesn't obey you or let you have your way, then grab him like this and show him who's boss." It's really sickening.

The above image also shows that the relationship between the new Jamie Sommers and her boss is one of competition for power, rather than cooperation, or caring and affection, like the original (and real) Jamie Sommers had with her boss.

In contrast, look at the warm caring affectionate relationship the original (and real) Jamie Sommers had with her boss Oscar Goldman. As you can see, it was a symbiotic relationship of mutual cooperation, respect, caring and affection, which is reflected in the intro theme in the video above.

Below, Jamie gives her boss Oscar a look and touch of care and concern, which she regularly did in the series.

Remarkable difference huh? Isn't it amazing how much more good and kind the role models of the past were?

Next, here are the characters from the original Battlestar Galactica. Notice that they look warm, good-natured and genuine. And their smiles are wholesome, natural and relaxed. They look like real humans with real souls. Also notice also that there is natural camaraderie and warmth between the cast.

In great contrast, the characters of the new Battlestar Galactica series below look cold, hollow, artificial and soulless. This sadly represents what modern Americans are like, and what you are supposed to be like if you aren't. It's sickening. Also, notice how the blonde Starbuck with the tattoo on her arm (second photo) looks more like a man than a woman. Yuck. Does Hollywood think that is appealing? What are they smoking?!

Moreover, notice that there is no camaraderie or connection in the group below. The members of the cast look self-absorbed, like they don't give a shit about each other, and are only together for business, nothing more. There is no warmth or affection at all between them.

You see what I mean? Gigantic difference huh? As they say, pictures say a thousand words. The two groups above look like they're different species, the former human and the latter inhuman.

Hey Momopi, I found an image you will like. lol

As with the original Battlestar Galactica, the characters in the 1979 series "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" also look warm, wholesome and good-natured, like real human with real souls. See below.

Notice Erin Gray's genuine wholesome good-natured smile below. It radiates beauty and goodness. You never see this kind of smile from American women today. Her eyes look kind too.

Here is the cast of the 60's western TV series "The Big Valley". Again, notice how genuine, warm and natural they look. Very human and real.

Here is the intro clip to "The Big Valley". Notice how genuine, relaxed, warm, natural and full of goodness the characters look when they smile.

Notice that Jarrod Barkley from the series has kind eyes that radiate goodness. This just goes to show that a man can be kind, caring and good, yet masculine at the same time, which was normal back then but not in the America of today. One does not need to act macho in order to be masculine, like insecure modern American men sadly assume. These characters were always masculine without acting macho.

And even when he got angry, he still had goodness and morality in his eyes, as though his anger was righteous.

(unable to embed image, click below)
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 40-480.jpg

Finally, remember Michael Landon from "Little House on the Prairie" and "Highway to Heaven"? He also had a kind caring face and personality that radiated goodness, the kind you never see on modern American TV anymore.

Can you see now how far down America has gone? Today's young generation have the shittiest TV role models, who are assholes with no souls and do not even seem human. In contrast, the TV role models I had when I was a kid were good, wholesome, kind, caring, decent and with good hearts, as you can see above. What the f**k are the Illuminati elites doing? They must be possessed, as David Icke says, or f***ed up beyond recognition to the point of having no soul.

Anyhow, now you can see what I mean about how if you still have a soul in America, you no longer belong and are alienated and cannot connect with people, except with older people of course, who are still down to earth like the characters above. But not with the young generation, or even with Generation X (which is mine).

You see, I'm a lot more like the characters above from the 70's, than the cold, hollow, artificial, soulless modern characters shown above. That's why I suffer and feel alienated in America and can't connect with people or fit in. I might have done better in the America of the past. But not the one of today. That's why I encourage people with real souls to go overseas, where there are still genuine warm people and cultures with souls that have not been infected with the disease of American culture yet, fortunately. You may not be able to go back to the 70's, but you can still go overseas.

And that's why I warn immigrants about coming to America, lest their souls be crushed so that they became mechanized, artificial and disconnected from others. But some immigrants don't care though, because all they want to do is make money and don't care about having a soul. These are the immigrant types that tend to come to America anyway. But immigrants with real souls should be warned and told the truth about America.

After all, if the Satanic Illuminati that runs America tells you that there's something wrong with you because you still have a soul, then you can send them a message by leaving the country for greener pastures, to countries and cultures where people still have authentic souls and natural warmth. You can't change the powers that be or change what they've done to America, but you can leave their crap behind and help expose them at least.

Anyway, I hope you understand my point and see what I mean now.

Also see this thread of images I put together of women from 70's TV series who look very natural, feminine and genuine. They look so different from American women today.

viewtopic.php?t=22707
Last edited by Winston on April 21st, 2014, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RollingStone
Freshman Poster

Post by RollingStone »

Look at this campy old show - at least people smiled...

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Don't we already have a discussion thread on this?

viewtopic.php?t=22709
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Of course, sometimes we sort of ignore the 800-lb gorilla on the dining room table. What happened to those American faces, including many of the faces from the '70s we've just seen, has much to do with drugs -- lots and lots of drugs, legal and illegal. The '70s were when illegal drug consumption started to run rampant, then the legal ones in the '80s and '90s, as corporate profit was enshrined as the be-all and end-all of American life.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Gx is right, there were more problems with drugs and other craziness back then compared to now, in fact by a huge margin. You don't see the cast of 2005's Battlestar Galactica doing up heroin :)

But at the same time I see your point, it's a shift in attitude for sure. In 2014 a sexy man is Vin Diesel, rough and take no-prisoners. Anyone who's not at that caliber is considered "weak". Women have to be so independent that they dislike everyone around them.

http://www.DevelopedMan.com
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Good piece Winston... yep those days were great but long long gone... replaced by narcissistic sociopathic anti heros
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow look how wholesome, kind, genuine TV characters were

Post by Winston »

Did any of you ever watch Airwolf, a TV series in the 80's about a super helicopter? The main character who flies Airwolf was String Fellow Hawke, played by Jan Michael Vincent. He was so masculine, no-nonsense and no BS. He never took crap from women but he never mistreated them either, and always told it like it is. He was introverted, like us, and lived in a quiet mountain cabin by the lake with eagles soaring overhead. What a man. Too bad male TV characters today are nothing like that. His co-pilot Dominic Santini, played by an old actor named Ernest Borgnine (from the Western TV series "Bonanza"), was also very real. He was loud mouthed, down to earth, kind, good natured and genuine with a big heart, the kind of guy you would love to have as a friend or mentor.

Here is the TV intro for Airwolf.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET5Tx5J_lHw[/youtube]

The Season 1 intro included a debriefing too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJkmY8CuE_g[/youtube]

Also, in the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Airwolf, the team had a girl name Caitlin, a southern girl from Texas, played by Jean Bruce Scott. She was the sweetest, kindest and most good natured American woman I've ever seen. She had the kind of smile and voice that would cheer you up on a bad day, and had a soothing affect on you. That's very rare for an American woman, even in the 80's probably. I can't believe there were American women like that in the 1980's. Here are some clips of Caitlin and Hawke, so you can see what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vexe-sXjlyY[/youtube]

It's too bad that Hawke never fell in love with Caitlin, even though she was always there for him. His true love died in the pilot episode of the series, and he never had a stable lover after that, only short term flings. Hawke was afraid to love because everyone he ever loved in his life died. So he felt his love life was cursed. He had a form of Murphy's Law in his life too in that the women he loved died, while the women around him that he worked with, like Caitlin, who were always there for him, were not the ones that he loved.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Watch this intro to Buck Rogers TV series. Notice at the end of it that Buck Rogers smiles looks very genuine, wholesome and sincere. Much more natural and freespirited than the smiles of today. Also notice that Wilma's (Erin Gray) face looks very beautiful yet kind and sincere, which you don't see on beautiful American women's faces today. Makes you nostalgic doesn't it?

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1obwMjzUY9M[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyone remember that time travel adventure series "Voyagers" from 1982? It was a family show and was fun, happy and campy. The characters were so real and human too. The adult Voyager was played by John Eric Hexum, a good looking star who had it all - great looks and fame and was a rising star on TV. However, in the mid 1980's he mysteriously shot himself in the head with a handgun loaded with blanks, which turned out to be lethal when up close. It's never been explained. He was either playing around foolishly, or went crazy. Why would anyone do that if they had it all? Strange. The kid was played by Meeno Peluce. The soundtrack of the show is great too. You can hear it in the intro below. It's very lighthearted, like a clean wholesome fun show.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP6ET-fYg2M[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, when Falcon visited me in Taiwan, I showed him clips from the TV shows above, and he was amazed at how authentic and genuine the characters were. He said that the emotions of the characters on Little House on the Prairie, for instance, were so real and genuine, like nothing he'd ever seen on modern TV shows or movies. It was so refreshingly different from the TV media of his 20 something generation, he said.

The vibe and attitude of the TV shows were different too. The characters were fun loving and freely expressed their emotions, and were not uptight or overly serious or cold like in today's TV shows. TV characters were so much more likable in the past, even though TV shows of the past were very formulaic and predictable with the same type of endings in each episode.

I love it when young people can see such amazing differences too. Yet this is never discussed in public media.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, have any of you noticed that in the 1980's, TV shows often had the male stars living a playboy lifestyle and dating different women on every episode? It was glorified and portrayed as a good normal thing for men to do. And it was portrayed as fun and natural too.

For example, do you remember the TV sitcom "Three's Company" which went for many seasons? It was about a guy named Jack Tripper (John Ritter) living with two sexy girls in one apartment. The episodes were funny and contained a lot of sexual innuendo and off colored jokes, yet it was still clean wholesome fun. Not degenerate at all. I wonder how they were able to pull that off before. And Jack Tripper was clearly a playboy, dating different women in every episode. In fact, Jack Tripper OPENLY FLAUNTED his sexual desires for women on the show. Yet it was portrayed as clean wholesome FUN! Imagine that!. I wonder how was accepted back then, but not now. You don't see men on TV shows today doing that. They aren't allowed.

Likewise, many action TV shows had the main male character dating different women in every episode too. Such as Knight Rider, Magnum PI, Airwolf, Voyagers, etc. How come that was glorified before but not now? Now the men on TV keep their desires to themselves, and if they try to seduce women, they are punished for it by cold masculine feminist women.

Here are some episodes of "Three's Company" so you can see what I mean. Man those blonde roommates Terry and Cindy were to hot and tall and had killer legs!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... es+company

Here are some TV intros for Three's Company from different seasons, when the blonde roommate was changed and portrayed by different sexy women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=579VU5GBJGQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0cSaaLcXo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stdMIqjsSc[/youtube]

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I keep dating older women because they seem so much more wholesome, down-to-earth, authentic, warm, and all that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Falcon wrote:I keep dating older women because they seem so much more wholesome, down-to-earth, authentic, warm, and all that.
Wrong thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen that TV Series "Petticoat Junction"? I think it's from the 1960's. Wow the women in it look so feminine and lady like. Unbelievable. They looked like a different species. Here are some images of them. Don't they look like wholesome southern belles? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these clips from the 1971 film "Bless the Beasts and the Children". The emotions on the boys is so genuine. Wow. It shows the sad ending too when the protagonist boy dies and the bison herd that he freed escape to roam free, while the incidental tune from Nadia's Theme plays. It will move you. I saw this scene when I was a kid and never forgot it. You never see movies like this anymore.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R5bQ_bF0r4[/youtube]