Sad, Lonely, Melancholy Music and Dark Lullabies

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Sad, Lonely, Melancholy Music and Dark Lullabies

Post by Winston »

Check out this theme from one of my favorite TV shows from the 70's called "The Incredible Hulk". It's called the "Lonely Man" theme and is the loneliest and saddest tune you'll ever hear. It perfectly captures the feeling of loneliness and sadness, and will make you feel like crying.

Here is that tune from the end of the two part episode called "Married" where David Banner gets married again but loses his second wife again after she dies of an illness. It's very sad and will remind you of all the times when you felt deeply sad.

How come TV shows from the 70's were so much better and were able to affect your feelings? If any of you remember this series, you will remember that the main character David Banner, played by Bill Bixby, was very kind, caring and gentle, with a good soul, the kind of friend you always wished you had.

TV characters today are nothing like that. They are cold, unfeeling and soulless, not as human. I guess that's how the Illuminati/NWO want the young generation to be. Bastards.

To see what I mean, here is one of the Incredible Hulk episodes called "The Beast Within" in full that you can see on YouTube. Notice how kind, caring, gentle and good-hearted Banner is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6ITbc1l-I

And here is the intro scene to the series.

Doesn't it suck that TV today is nothing like this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

The actor who played the main character had a pretty sad life himself. His life was kinda like the character he played. He once had a wife, kid -- a real family. Then during the TV series, his wife left him for another woman (that's AW loyalty and gratitude for ya). Then not long after, his kid (who was something like 5) died from the flu or something. Then right after that, his ex-wife shot herself to death.

Then years later, he got married again to another AW. Not long after that, he found out he was dying of cancer. Then in the middle of his cancer treatment, wife #2 up and left him (par for the course. Like I said, she was an AW). Finally, his body ravaged by cancer, he managed to find another AW who was willing to marry him. So he got married a 3rd time, and right after that he died. I don't know what you call that, but it seemed like he was born to play the role of the lonely man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I knew that he lost his child and wife. But I didn't know that she left him. Why? He was so kind, gentle and caring. It's very rare to find a guy like that.

It does seem that some people are cursed or plagued with bad luck. Besides him, there are many examples from history. The patterns are there. No one can explain them. Maybe they are from karma, curses, bad astrology influences, or a higher purpose.

It's sad that bad things happen to good people. And that the good die young.

Look at the photos of him below. He was so caring, genuine and gentle, like the friend you always wished you had.

ImageImageImageImage

Notice how kind and gentle he is toward the woman in the image below. He was like this with people in every episode of the series. You NEVER see someone like that on TV today, and rarely in real life in America either. How sad.

Did you listen to the lonely man theme above? It makes you feel like you want to cry.

He wasn't lonely in the series though. In every episode he made good friends and many women were fond of him and asked him to stay behind in their town, but he always had to leave and head to the next town.

Anyway, this series (Incredible Hulk 1978) is very high quality and very genuine, the acting I mean. I highly recommend you purchase the whole series on Amazon and start watching the episodes. It's so much better than the TV today. A million times better. It's very refreshing and reminds you of a time when people were a lot more genuine and natural. I'm watching episodes from it everyday now.

If you can't afford it, you can download the series from torrent sites too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Going abroad will lift the loneliness from the shoulders of men in Anglo countries. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song will REALLY make you sad. Celine Dion has a great voice and it's a very good, emotional song.

Psychologists say a good cry every once in a while is a good thing. So go ahead listen to this song and start crying, it's actually a healthy thing to do. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Re: This lonely man theme will make you feel sad and want to

Post by ringspun »

TV characters today are nothing like that. They are cold, unfeeling and soulless, not as human. I guess that's how the Illuminati/NWO want the young generation to be. Bastards.

To see what I mean, here is one of the Incredible Hulk episodes called "The Beast Within" in full that you can see on YouTube. Notice how kind, caring, gentle and good hearted Banner is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6ITbc1l-I
You are so right here Winston, I grew up with this series and it taught good moral values of being good and kind to other people, nowadays everything is about self and narcissism, the endings of the Hulk sometimes did make me tearful when I was a kid, and even playing that back now stirred up old memories of those times.

It is very sad that the mass media and tv brings our children complete shit nowadays which makes them more selfish and ungiving than ever, if it is bad now, what the hell will it be like in 20 years time?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a sad song too Jamesbond. But it's hard to imagine Celine Dion being lonely. It doesn't look as plausible as in the Incredible Hulk theme.

Did you listen to the Lonely Man theme in the Incredible Hulk? Doesn't it make you want to cry? I saw the two part episode that was from, and it was very sad.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:That's a sad song too Jamesbond. But it's hard to imagine Celine Dion being lonely. It doesn't look as plausible as in the Incredible Hulk theme.
Here is another sad song, it's another version of the song "all by myself." Get your Kleenex ready (to wipe your eyes when you start crying) and listen to this song! :cry:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lonely man theme from Incredible Hulk series

Post by Winston »

Here's another piece called "Nadia's Theme" that will make you feel sad and sentimental. I remember this was used in a sad film from the 70's about a camp of boys, where a boy got into a fight with the man leading the boys about an animal, and accidentally got shot at the end while trying to protect the animal from the camp leader. It was very sad and made you feel depressed afterward. Not many films move you today. Any of you remember that film?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lonely man theme, will make you sad and feel like crying

Post by Winston »

Ok I found out the name of the film I mentioned above by Googling "Nadia's Theme in movie". Here it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia%27s_Theme
De Vorzon and Botkin Jr. composed this piece of music, originally titled "Cotton's Dream", as incidental music for the 1971 theatrical film Bless the Beasts and Children. The instrumental version was commercially released on that film's soundtrack album on A&M Records. The soundtrack also included "Lost", a song set to this melody, performed by Renée Armand.
The plot of that film "Bless the Beasts and Children" sounds heroic and sad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the ... ren_(film)
Plot

The story follows a group of six teenaged boys, who share a cabin at a residential summer camp in the western mountains. Each of the boys is a misfit in one way or another; the group is ostracized by the other boys at the camp, and form a bond based, in part, on this broader social isolation. After being taken on a field trip to see a herd of bison selected for culling by local hunters, the boys resolve to sneak away from the camp and set the penned bison free.

The film is presented partially out of sequence; the primary narrative of freeing the bison is interspersed with flashback scenes showing the boys' troubled lives both at the camp, and at their homes.
At the end, one of the hunters accidentally shoots one of the boys and then looks sad and is filled with regret, then that sad tune plays.

Trailer

Here are some clips from the film. The emotions on the boys is so genuine. Wow. It shows the sad ending too when the protagonist boy dies and the bison herd that he freed escape to roam free, while the incidental tune from Nadia's Theme plays. It will move you. I saw this scene when I was a kid and never forgot it.

YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

Oh it's so sad!! The inhumanity!!! <sniffle>

It's unbearable!!!!!!! So, so sad!!!!! <weep>

SO, SO SAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sob>

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ YourTrustedAdvisor
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It's because our entertainment is now written by a bunch of coked-up gay psychopaths in Hollywood. You can't expect anyone like that to have the ability to write human stories, when they have no understanding of human emotions in the first place.
Luciad55
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Luciad55 »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
April 12th, 2014, 5:19 pm
The actor who played the main character had a pretty sad life himself. His life was kinda like the character he played. He once had a wife, kid -- a real family. Then during the TV series, his wife left him for another woman (that's AW loyalty and gratitude for ya) meilleures mutuelles France. Then not long after, his kid (who was something like 5) died from the flu or something. Then right after that, his ex-wife shot herself to death.

Then years later, he got married again to another AW. Not long after that, he found out he was dying of cancer. Then in the middle of his cancer treatment, wife #2 up and left him (par for the course. Like I said, she was an AW). Finally, his body ravaged by cancer, he managed to find another AW who was willing to marry him. So he got married a 3rd time, and right after that he died. I don't know what you call that, but it seemed like he was born to play the role of the lonely man.
But the world is cruel and you must never admit defeat and be even more beating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this beautiful masterpiece make u feel sad? Lol

Adagio in G Minor

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lonely Man Theme and Melancholy Music - Sad and Moving

Post by Winston »

Soundtrack from the movie "The Visitor" from 1979.

These comments below are so true huh? I love this kind of 70s melancholy music. How come no one else does? Its like most people have no soul anymore and are just AI.

idealism
This song feels like driving an old Chevrolet in 1970’s, while the wind kisses your skin, and tears run from your eyes. You just feel that summertime sadness you can’t explain. You just ride in Malibu, looking at the sky covered in clouds that are kind of colorful because of the sun.

Caldera Records
The reason why people don't make music like this anymore is because we are afraid of treading on old turf, because the times have changed to less positive vibes, & because this takes lots of time. And time is money. And currently the human race is destroying itself for greed.

KingTropical
This makes me image myself in the Summer driving alone at 3am with this song playing low on the radio, rethinking if life has any meaning at all

Ian M. Hill
This is the song for when you spend your first night without them.
When you drift off to sleep, with no one to wish sweet dreams to for the first time in recent memory.
As the night marches on, your subconscious draws up scenes where you are still together--the fight didn't happen, the words were never said.
And as day mercifully comes, you awake to the sound of the cars, buses, and city getting up from its slumber. Life moves on, as if to urge you, yourself...