AC/DC - It's a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock N' Rol

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

AC/DC - It's a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock N' Rol

Post by Mr S »

I was recently watching an alternative video shoot of this song. Normally one sees the video of the band on a truck rolling through a city. What I found intriguing about this alternate video was looking at the crowd in the background. It's interesting to look at the body language of people back then (mid 70's), especially the women. Most of the women are wearing dresses and covering their privates with their hands. While many of the guys have crossed arms.

Anyways, one of their best songs IMO. One of the few bands that can make bagpipes work well with the song. The other that comes to mind is Korn.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: AC/DC - It's a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock N'

Post by Jester »

Mr S wrote:What I found intriguing about this alternate video was looking at the crowd in the background. It's interesting to look at the body language of people back then (mid 70's), especially the women. Most of the women are wearing dresses and covering their privates with their hands. While many of the guys have crossed arms.

Good eye.

Really remarkable difference.