John Denver

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

John Denver

Post by abcdavid01 »

Great musician. I mostly listen to rock music, but started listening to John Denver last month. Best music I've heard in a while.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

While the rest of the world was engaged in extravagant and conspicuous mourning for Princess Di, I was feeling genuinely bummed because John Denver had pitched his plane into Monterrey Bay right around the same time. Scarcely anyone noticed, because the news had no room for anyone except the poor, little insecure girl from England who never found her place in the world. Another recent thread talks about the '70s look and sensibility. Denver embodied that as much as anybody, and he was one of the last legitimate songwriters this country produced. He could be a little kookie -- and that was part of the '70s New Age vibe -- but his type looks really good today when they are long gone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why did his plane crash? Was there any evidence that he was murdered? A lot of celebrity death are suspicious, such as Sonny Bono, Natalie Wood, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne