"Eyes Wide Shut" Movie Reveals Secret Shocking Rituals of the Elite!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

"Eyes Wide Shut" Movie Reveals Secret Shocking Rituals of the Elite!

Post by Winston »

I just saw Eyes Wide Shut last night, the film that Stanley Kubrick was allegedly killed for making. And wow, man, I can't believe a film like that was ever released. It was a masterpiece and even at 2 hrs 40 min, it was very gripping. The Illuminati sex magic rituals were intense and scary. And the events that followed were disturbing, as Tom Cruise learns not to mess with the secret affairs of the elite. When you see it, you understand why Stanley Kubric, perhaps the greatest director of all time, was ofted 3 or 4 days after showing it to the executives. What the film shows is just forbidden, plain and simple. After he died, the movie execs edited out the scenes that Kubrick refused to remove, and never allowed any director's cut version to be released.

There is also a lot of nudity and hot female bodies in this movie, so guys should be pleased with that. Regardless of what you think about the Illuminati, this film is a masterpiece and work of art in surrealism, and a must see on those grounds alone.

If you want to watch it, you can go rent it or download it for free from PirateBay here. This is a high quality version even though it's only 700MB.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6544872 ... 0MB_-_YIFY

(Note: The clickable link above is messed up for some reason. Just copy and paste the URL above in your browser.)

You guys have got to see it. You'll be blown away. Let me know what you think if you see it.

It's also morbidly disturbing at the same time, with many mysteries and unanswered questions that leave it up to the viewer's interpretation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yes it explains it all.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You have to download something from the site to watch it. Is that safe?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Most of the time it is safe. But you should leave your antivirus program on while downloading. The link to download the movie above has no virus reports and works fine. Usually if there's a virus in the file, the comments section will say something about it. You gotta see this movie though. It's an amazing masterpiece that will leave a creepy impression on you. The scenes are also dazzling and vivid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Stanley Kubrick was very much one of them, having made Lolita, A Clockwork Orange, and 2001: A Space Odyssey (search interpretations of this film by people like Alan Watt). Did Kubrick have a metamorphosis? I'm skeptical.

I have <b>never</b> seen a Hollywood film made to help us, the slaves, even if some may appear this way. I've only seen films that program us and negatively manipulate us. I'm not saying Eyes Wide Shut is disinformation or predictive programming but that's clearly what is most likely. Stanley Kubrick is like John Carpenter, he appears to play both sides, but it is probably part of the dialectic.

Network and They Live are also must watch films. And while they are inspiring to a person who can make his own conclusions, for the masses these films were pure evil.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Can you provide a synopsis and tell here what the parts were that were cut out and who was exposed and how? For those of us in the 3d world, our internet is kind of slow here, so it would help. Just in a nutshell.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:Can you provide a synopsis and tell here what the parts were that were cut out and who was exposed and how? For those of us in the 3d world, our internet is kind of slow here, so it would help. Just in a nutshell.
Here is the synopsis from IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120663/

"A doctor becomes obsessed with having a sexual encounter after his wife admits to having sexual fantasies about a man she met and chastising him for dishonesty in not admitting to his own fantasies. This sets him off into unfulfilled encounters with a dead patient's daughter and a hooker. But when he visits a nightclub, where a pianist friend Nick Nightingale is playing, he learns about a secret sexual group and decides to attend one of their congregations. However, he quickly learns he is in well over his head and finds he and his family are threatened."

Warner Bros wants you to think that this film is about marital infidelity. But any thinking person who sees it can obviously see that it is about a lot more than that, and that the marital infidelity issue was just the subplot leading in to the bigger one. There are occult rituals of the elite, monarch sex slaves, ritual sacrifices, mind control, mysteries, cover ups, murders, etc.

I don't know what parts were cut out, but the nudity scenes were digitally edited out in the US at first. The version at the download link above though, contains the nudity scenes. Just download it through Bitlord or something, and let it download in the background while you do other stuff. After a few hours, it will finish downloading. It's only 700 MB, but it's a high quality version. This is a must see film. Seriously. This is a film like no other. I've never seen anything like it. People will interpret it in different ways too. But keep in mind that this is a long film where things develop and unfold slowly. But it's very enjoyable and makes you think and wonder.

Or, if you want, next time we meet, I will just transfer a copy into your hard drive.

Here is a comprehensive article that explains it all and goes into a lot of depth about the film.

http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2 ... olism.html

And another one:

http://www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm

Here are still pictures of the masked ball scene in the secret mansion where orgies and occult rituals were taking place involving the elite oligarchs.

Here are some clips from the movie, with the creepy background music and chants from the masked ball and orgy. Perhaps it will stimulate you to watch it. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Yup, I saw this movie a few months ago.. It's the real deal.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have a simpler explanation. Hollywood produces sex and violence because that sells movie tickets. And bizarre morbid imagery with venetian masks attracts morbid curiosity which again sells movie tickets. Or maybe the reason to watch it is because Kubrick is a great artist. But, o wait, everyone in Hollywood is promoted as a great artist. Is there anyone in Hollywood who isn't the greatest? You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. There's no business like show business.

And if you believe there is an Illuminati, then they 100 percent control Hollywood and would not release anything they didn't want to be released, so why would you subject your mind to this? Will the state of your mind be healthier or more unhealthy after seeing it? Will the movie instill morbid imagery into your brain which will tend to lead towards even more unhappiness? Is the urge inside one's mind to see this movie a healthy urge?

A little about Kubrick who was raised in a bad karma producing culture that has created so much misery for itself and others:

"Kubrick had a reputation for being tactless and rude to those he worked with. Some of Kubrick's collaborators complained that his personality was cold and that he lacked sympathy for the feelings of other people."

"Michael Herr, in his otherwise positive memoir of his friendship with Kubrick, complained that Kubrick was extremely cheap and very greedy about money. He stated that Kubrick was a "terrible man to do business with" and that the director was upset until the day he died that Jack Nicholson made more money from The Shining than he did."

Maybe in this quote of Kubrick, he was actually talking about a world that people like him tend to produce as a self-fulfilling prophecy:

"Man isn't a noble savage, he's an ignoble savage. He is irrational, brutal, weak, silly, unable to be objective about anything where his own interests are involved—that about sums it up. I'm interested in the brutal and violent nature of man because it's a true picture of him. And any attempt to create social institutions on a false view of the nature of man is probably doomed to failure."

Kubrick spent his career filling millions of minds with images of brutality, thus degrading the human condition, and then he complains how violent they are. The perpetrator must not only defile his victims, but then humiliate and condemn them.

We can't avoid all of the negative effects of an evil Western culture, but one thing we do have control over - we can refuse to watch their defilements. We don't need to look at their movies, television, or read their newspapers. We can become so aware of their poisons that we guard our minds not allowing their filth to enter.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I agree with protecting one's mind by avoiding the newest mass market enter-taint-men and focusing on real living (watching Hollywood's latest piece of crap is not real living). However all your Buddhist philosophy and positive vibes won't prevent a draconian future. It won't decrease suffering to anyone except yourself, and even that only temporarily. I don't study the NWO because it's fun. I do so because it's necessary. I don't collect what I learn and sit on it, waiting for the world to end, I make changes in behavior.

Films are worth watching on occasion if you don't get caught up in the story. They always show some truth, what they're doing to us. They do this to program us subconsciously but if you are conscious, these crappy films reveal great clues for the future. Once you discover evil you will truly appreciate good, and you don't discover evil by doing meditation. The work of evil may not leave your mind in a healthier state, but it is necessary to get to the truth. It is part of whatt being an adult is, not shying away from reality. You can think what you want Peabody. That I'm an idiot, that my writing is bombastic, whatever. I already told you what I think of you and your fellow zombies who are stuck in the same thinking pattern you've been on all your life. You're all cowards afraid of getting out of a comfort zone.

You've already been caught in the net by years and years of media programming and now you're going to make a clean break? How cute. It doesn't work that way. It has molded who you are. You have to rip out the poison, by going back to what you watched and what you believed and critically analyzing it.

Anyone who assumes what lies on a journey, without having actually went on that journey, is nothing short of an ignoramus. You can not predict what one feels on a pursuit that expands ones consciousness, because otherwise your consciousness would already have been expanded. You don't know what it's like being a race car driver, until you become a race car driver. You don't know what it's like to understand reality until you study reality.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

odbo wrote:I agree with protecting one's mind by avoiding the newest mass market enter-taint-men and focusing on real living (watching Hollywood's latest piece of crap is not real living). However all your Buddhist philosophy and positive vibes won't prevent a draconian future. It won't decrease suffering to anyone except yourself, and even that only temporarily. I don't study the NWO because it's fun. I do so because it's necessary. I don't collect what I learn and sit on it, waiting for the world to end, I make changes in behavior.

Films are worth watching on occasion if you don't get caught up in the story. They always show some truth, what they're doing to us. They do this to program us subconsciously but if you are conscious, these crappy films reveal great clues for the future. Once you discover evil you will truly appreciate good, and you don't discover evil by doing meditation. The work of evil may not leave your mind in a healthier state, but it is necessary to get to the truth. It is part of whatt being an adult is, not shying away from reality. You can think what you want Peabody. That I'm an idiot, that my writing is bombastic, whatever. I already told you what I think of you and your fellow zombies who are stuck in the same thinking pattern you've been on all your life. You're all cowards afraid of getting out of a comfort zone.

You've already been caught in the net by years and years of media programming and now you're going to make a clean break? How cute. It doesn't work that way. It has molded who you are. You have to rip out the poison, by going back to what you watched and what you believed and critically analyzing it.

Anyone who assumes what lies on a journey, without having actually went on that journey, is nothing short of an ignoramus. You can not predict what one feels on a pursuit that expands ones consciousness, because otherwise your consciousness would already have been expanded. You don't know what it's like being a race car driver, until you become a race car driver. You don't know what it's like to understand reality until you study reality.
If you need to watch Hollywood films to find the truth, then you are really in trouble. I see no truth in Hollywood, only mindless entertainment that degenerates the mind. Although, I think you can still watch some of the older movies that were meant to improve one's mind rather then lowering it. And your comments don't show an understanding of meditation. Meditation is how you discover evil as you remove the defilements from your own mind. You still think evil is out there. You can meditate for 5 minutes and find plenty of stuff in your own mind. If one purifies his mind, it makes him better able to resist evil and not less able. When you track what they do, you are always playing defensive and reactive. Your prescription of analyzing the "evil" out there only creates a waste of time and more morbidity. It reminds me of the fundamentalist minister who gets on the censorship board so he can review the magazines of naked women - "Oh that is sinful, I need to take a closer look".
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Winston

Post by ErikHeaven »

I downloaded it and it wont play i dont know what to do.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Ok got it.

Post by ErikHeaven »

Having some issues with playback though. Nicole Kidman is so damn sexy!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

MrPeabody wrote:And your comments don't show an understanding of meditation. Meditation is how you discover evil as you remove the defilements from your own mind. You still think evil is out there. You can meditate for 5 minutes and find plenty of stuff in your own mind. If one purifies his mind, it makes him better able to resist evil and not less able. When you track what they do, you are always playing defensive and reactive. Your prescription of analyzing the "evil" out there only creates a waste of time and more morbidity.
I understand meditation and its benefits just fine, but your comments don't show an understanding of reality. How many more monks have to be massacred for you to realize that it takes strength to survive. You don't overcome the workings of evil through disassociation with the physical world. Keep spinning your wheels. You and your fellow weaklings will die off as quietly as you lived.