Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 2:22 pm
Maureen McGovern - 'The Morning After' from 1972. This song was a number 1 hit in the USA.

This song was attached to the 1972 movie The Poseidon Adventure, I saw it at the drive in movies. My favorite movie at the drive in of all time was DracWula..... That was scary stuff ...!
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This was a big hit from Donny Osmond from 1971 called, 'Go Away Little Girl.'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song hit # 3 on the billboard top 100 in March of 1977.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Sooplebal
Freshman Poster

Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by Sooplebal »

"Over The Hills & Far Away" is another Led Zep track which i was i had written. Ever heard the song.??
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by fschmidt »

Sooplebal wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 5:06 pm
"Over The Hills & Far Away" is another Led Zep track which i was i had written. Ever heard the song.??
Of course. Music from before the idiocracy, before human IQ fell off a cliff.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song hit number one in America in 1978, 'Kiss you all over' from the group Exile.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song, "Love Is In The Air" was a big hit in 1978 from John Paul Young.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song, "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphey was a big hit when it came out in 1975.

Ciancell
Freshman Poster

Post by Ciancell »

great collection I found here, Thanks for these videos
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel, this song hit #1 in the US in 1977.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the disco version of Grease. Isn't it groovy and legendary? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 7:34 am
This song was attached to the 1972 movie The Poseidon Adventure, I saw it at the drive in movies. My favorite movie at the drive in of all time was DracWula..... That was scary stuff ...!
You were around in 1972. Dang that was so long ago. Were the women in the 70's really as wholesome and normal as the movies and TV shows show? I mean normal in terms of them being easy to talk to and have a normal conversation and interaction with, not weird and awkward and stuck up and standoffish like today?

I remember 1979 a little. I remember that my kindergarten and preschool teachers were very wholesome and kind and good hearted, like you see in Disney movies.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
May 1st, 2017, 11:00 am
Here is Nicolette Larson singing "Lotta Love" from 1978.

Wow I remember that song. Haven't heard it in ages. Loved it. Here's the extended disco version. The singer looked so sweet and cute.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

In my opinion the 70's music was original and real unique and diverse in sound and also had great song writing overall.

The women started changing in the 70's with feminism and of course the debasement of the money as they removed gold payment so they started getting jobs but overall were much more holesome and feminine than today... I loved my teachers...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 6:20 am
In my opinion the 70's music was original and real unique and diverse in sound and also had great song writing overall.

The women started changing in the 70's with feminism and of course the debasement of the money as they removed gold payment so they started getting jobs but overall were much more holesome and feminine than today... I loved my teachers...
But keep in mind that the feminism of the 70s was different. It was a workers rights movement that demanded equal pay and equal treatment of female employees, which is ok. It wasn't the man hating feminism of third wave feminism which taught women to be lesbian and not need men and to hate men and nuclear family. That was when it turned bad. Remember there are different types of feminism. So don't generalize it as all one thing. The original feminism was women's suffrage and was not anti-male. Remember that Gloria Steinem was a CIA agent and admitted it. So third wave feminism was engineered by US intelligence, it did not evolve naturally from the common masses.