Legendary Pro Tennis Matches and Highlights

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Legendary Pro Tennis Matches and Highlights

Post by Winston »

Check out these clips of legendary tennis matches between Stefan Edberg, the greatest volleyer in tennis, vs. Michael Chang at the 1991 and 1992 US Open, the fastest runner. It contains some amazing unbelievable points. Notice how graceful Edberg moves at net and around the court. There will probably never be another like him. Today's players are bland and boring.

Here are some amazing shots by Edberg against Agassi at the 1990 Indian Wells championship.

Here are some dramatic moments from the 1992 US Open Lendl vs. Becker match.

Last edited by Winston on March 21st, 2014, 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the highlights video of the 1992 US Open, one of the most exciting US Opens ever. I have this video on VHS. It is about an hour long and I've watched it many times. It is very exciting and contains a lot of dramatic moments and points along with riveting music. Glad someone uploaded it to YouTube. This was also the last time Jimmy Connors and John McEnroe played at the US Open.

Part 1 of 6:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1983 US Open Final - Jimmy Connors vs. Ivan Lendl

Part 1 of 10

Tennis matches are never this good anymore.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these highlights of the 5th set match between Patrick Rafter and Pete Sampras at the 1998 US Open. It's very exciting and contains many great points. Rafter was at the height of his game and a legendary serve and volleyer.

If anyone else hates that assholeish face and attitude of Andre Agassi, you will love this match below from the US Open where Patrick Rafter, a nice and humble Aussie, soundly beat Agassi and totally outclassed him. Rafter was at the peak of his serve and volley game. He was in "the zone". I saw this match live and it was phenomenal.