Will watches and digital cameras eventually be obsolete?

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Will watches and digital cameras eventually be obsolete?

Post by Winston »

Since the cameras on cell phones keep getting better and better, and there is already a clock in cell phones, does that mean that eventually digital cameras and watches will become obsolete and no longer necessary?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

williamworth
Freshman Poster

Re: Will watches and digital cameras eventually be obsolete?

Post by williamworth »

It is worth noting that a mechanical watch is already a work of art, but when they are presented in such an unusual image - this is already a real miracle. As history says, a special contribution to the development of watch-skeletons was made by the Swiss watchmaker Armin Strohm, who at the beginning of his brilliant career specialized in the restoration of old watches. Then the master discovers the magical power of a watch with a skeletonized dial and closely develops them. Today Armin Strom is known all over the world as the creator of the youngest women's skeleton watches, which appeared in 1989. Thus, the watchmaker i.e daniel klein watches rafiqsonsonline(.)com/product-category/daniel-klein/earned universal recognition, and his masterpiece was included in the Guinness Book of Records. As the creator of the youngest women's skeleton watches, which appeared in 1989. Thus, the watchmaker earned universal recognition, and his masterpiece was included in the Guinness Book of Records. As the creator of the youngest women's skeleton watches, which appeared in 1989. Thus, the watchmaker earned universal recognition, and his masterpiece was included in the Guinness Book of Records. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ordinary watches are considered accessories. High-end watches are considered both jewelry and an indicator of wealth. Neither are going anywhere.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
January 27th, 2009, 8:19 am
Since the cameras on cell phones keep getting better and better, and there is already a clock in cell phones, does that mean that eventually digital cameras and watches will become obsolete and no longer necessary?
No. The camera is superior to the cellphone camera in that the former doesn't clandestinely upload all your images onto a nsa/deepstate server where sick twisted hillaryesque freaks drool all over it and alter it to be used in god knows what sick twisted blackmail scheme.

As for watches, again no. A wristwatch allows me to glance at the time in about .25 to 1 second max. If I tried to depend on my cellphone for that:

1. reach into pocket for fart phone, fumble around to finally get the 3"x6" oversized item out of my pocket
2. reach down and retrieve the other items that fell out of my pocket during 1.
3. swipe the unlock menu up
4. input the unlock doodle pattern
5. finally, the time of day!

not to mention, it's even harder to do all of that if
a. your hands are dirty or greasy
b. you're in a crowded area trying to walk somewhere, or driving, etc. Step 1 is tons of fun when driving.
so, might as well add these steps:
6. wipe the smudgy crap off your phone
or
7 weep over the smashed, now useless paperweight you just dropped on the ground
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)