Michael Persinger Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact From His Own Controlled Experiments!

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Michael Persinger Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact From His Own Controlled Experiments!

Post by Winston »

Well well, look what we have here. Dr. Michael Persinger, the famous Neuroscientist at Ontario University, an Atheist hailed by skeptics for his "God helmet" experiments as being evidence against NDE's being evidence for an afterlife, has turned the tables on his skeptic admirers by announcing that he has now discovered a proven telepathic link in his experiments with test subjects connected by magnetic fields. See his interview and lecture below.

http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persing ... thic-link/

Neuroscience Researcher and Laurentian University professor, Dr. Michael Persinger, demonstrates telepathy under laboratory conditions.

Claims of telepathy, ESP and other psi phenomena are a mainstay of popular culture but taboo in neuroscience research circles. Fortunately, Dr. Michael Persinger of Canada's Laurentian University has never been afraid to venture where other researchers fear to go. In the 1980′s Persinger made headlines with his "God Helmet", a device that stimulates temporal lobes with a weak magnetic field in order to produce religious states.

Now, Persinger has discovered the same type of brain stimulation can create metal states conducive to human telepathy. "What we have found is that if you place two different people at a distance and put a circular magnetic field around both, and you make sure they are connected to the same computer so they get the same stimulation, then if you flash a light in one person's eye the person in the other room receiving just the magnetic field will show changes in their brain as if they saw the flash of light. We think that's tremendous because it may be the first macro demonstration of a quantum connection, or so-called quantum entanglement. If true, then there's another way of potential communication that may have physical applications, for example, in space travel."

While Persinger's experiments could prove groundbreaking, he remains doubtful about his controversial findings reaching his colleagues, "I think the critical thing about science is to be open-minded. It's really important to realize that the true subject matter of science is the pursuit of the unknown. Sadly scientists have become extraordinarily group-oriented. Our most typical critics are not are mystic believer types. They are scientists who have a narrow vision of what the world is like."

Listen to the interview at:
http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persing ... thic-link/

Download the interview at:
http://www.skeptiko.com/upload/skeptiko ... singer.mp3

Here is another article about Persinger's discovery and lecture video:

http://www.dailygrail.com/Mind-Mysterie ... -Telepathy

Michael Persinger: 'No More Secrets' with Telepathy
Posted by Greg at 02:53, 17 May 2011

Dr Michael Persinger of Laurentian University quickly became the science darling of skeptics and atheists a decade ago with news of his 'God Helmet', which appeared to show that 'sensed presence' of supernatural entities (and/or 'God') may be simply due to magnetic disturbance of the brain. Since then however, Persinger has not made himself an overly attractive science reference for skeptics as he has been involved with, and claims to have achieved positive results in, experimental parapsychology.

Earlier this year, Persinger gave the following lecture, titled "No More Secrets". In it, he detailed his theories on the connection between magnetic fields and the brain, in particular how this relationship could facilitate telepathy and remote viewing. He notes particular experiments and individuals (Ingo Swann, Sean Harribance) that seem to give evidence supporting his theories, and makes some fairly extraordinary claims which I'm sure will lead to some debate.

I had never seen Persinger lecture before - he's a great presenter, and with his usual suit and pocket watch, and precise mannerisms, makes for a fair caricature of an eccentric scientist. Whether you agree or disagree with his theories and evidence, it's still worth a watch just for some of the oblique insights that he has (e.g. when discussing the minuteness of fields involved, "don't think of 'bigness' as being important, it's the pattern that is important"). A worthy time investment for any science fiction writer...

The lecture is around 36 minutes long, and is followed by almost 20 minutes of questions and answers. The title of the lecture emerges from the extrapolation of telepathy as a barely understood phenomenon, to a talent that all humans could use to know what was in any other person's brain. What would it be like if there were 'No More Secrets'?

Last edited by Winston on May 6th, 2012, 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, a distinguished biologist and author, has also conducted noteworthy telepathy experiments that have confirmed the existence of ESP. In his books, such as "Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home" and "The Sense of Being Stared At", he has documented telepathic experiments involving animals knowing in advance when their owners were coming home, and humans who were able to demonstrate consistent above chance that they could sense when they were being stared at. His findings were so airtight and irrefutable in fact, that arch debunker James Randi could do nothing but use cheap ad hominem attacks on him and his research.

Dr. Sheldrake believes that a “morphic resonance fieldâ€￾ exists between humans and animals, which account for the existence of telepathy. You can learn more about Dr. Sheldrake’s research and books on his website at:

http://www.sheldrake.org
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more related lectures to watch:

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/Video_lectures.htm

Contents of the lectures:
Videos- Six Lectures on Neurotheology

by Todd Murphy, associate member of Laurentian University Behavioral Neurosciences program, under the direction of Dr. M.A. Persinger

Hosted by Vimeo

God and the Brain. (1 Hour and 47 minutes) (Oct 4th, 2008)

The brain's role in visions of God ~ Near-Death Experiences ~ Case histories of people who've seen God ~ The "God Helmet" ~ The 'sensed presence' ~ More

Reincarnation in Human Evolution (Darwinian Reincarnation) (1 Hour and 29 minutes) (Sept 4th, 2008)

How reincarnation appeared in our evolutionary history ~ the physical basis for rebirth ~ a new view of karma ~ More

Enlightenment, The Self, and the Brain, (1 hour and 29 minutes) (Sept. 11th, 2008).

What is the self? ~ How does enlightenment happen? ~ Why do some enlightened people teach and others remain silent? ~ More

Psychic Skills and Miracles. (1 Hour and 44 minutes) (Sept 18, 2008)

A new technology for psychic skills ~ How to (try) to do miracles ~ remote viewing and telepathy ~ More

Putting Neurotheology into practice. (1 Hour and 31 minutes) (Sept 25, 2008)

How to choose (or suggest) spiritual practices by looking at a person's individual neural history ~ Deja vu ~ Temporal lobe epilepsy ~ More

The Sacred Body - (1 Hour and 20 Minutes) (Oct 4th, 2008)

Kundalini & the Chakras ~ Subtle Bodies ~ Chi ~ Yoga

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw Persinger's public lecture video I linked above. It was great. Very educational. I highly recommend it to you all. His explanations were very clear and articulate too. There were some good question and answers from the audience afterward as well.

Persinger attributes the telepathy he discovered with the earth's geomagnetic field. His experiments also involved a magnetic field between the test subjects. It is a sort of "quantum entanglement" as Dean Radin said. Somehow, this magnetic field contains a mechanism for telepathy.

Whatever the mechanism, the bottom line is that WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG that minds are linked to each other even though the people may be apart. In 1995, I woke up knowing that my girlfriend had been in a car accident. An hour later she called me to tell me that it happened. It wasn't a feeling, but a knowing. Examples like that are very common. I knew back then, in 1995, that it was telepathy. And now, science has proven that I WAS RIGHT!

This is a huge point for the paranormalists, and a huge point against the JREF and CSICOP crowd. James Randi and Michael Shermer said that telepathy doesn't exist and that there was no proof for it. Well, they were WRONG! Science has confirmed it!

Persinger ought to apply for the JREF Challenge. He could use the million to fund more experiments in telepathy. lol

In the lecture, Persinger also talked about the implication of this, that it would not allow governments and the elite to keep secrets and control people. Wow. lol. I didn't know he was against governments keeping secrets. lol. He sounded almost like a conspiracy theorist there. lol. He also said that if we were all connected to an empathetic mind, in which we felt the suffering of everyone else in the world, that it would help end wars and poverty. Fascinating implications. Perhaps we really are reaching an era of "global consciousness" after all?

Persinger noted another interesting thing in the lecture - that when you use an MS Windows operating system, it seems to block remote viewing/ESP, as Ingo Swann found. That's interesting. I wonder if that is deliberate. If so, it may mean Microsoft is in on the "suppression of human global consciousness" too. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone's interested, here is the hub page for Michael Persinger's publications. I emailed him and he gave me this link. Click on the publications tab and you will be brought to an index of downloadable PDF publications by Persinger.

http://www.persingerpublications.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this lecture by brain scientist Todd Murphy, a mentoree of the famous neuroscientist Dr. Michael Persinger. In it he explains how Dr. Persinger proved the existence of telepathy in his airtight experiments, which orthodox science has not challenged and has been published in peer reviewed papers. It's very informative and mind blowing.

Description:

Neurotheology 4 - This talk, by author (see below) Todd Murphy describes how telepathy and remote viewing have been generated in laboratory settings by Dr. M. A. Persinger (inventor of the "God Helmet") using "The Octopus" and "Shiva", circumcerebral (around the head) neural stimulation devices. It also discusses a case history of a possible miracle elicited using neural stimulation. This is part of a series of talks in neurotheology given by the inventor of the 8 Coil Shakti and the Shiva Neural Stimulation system (which replicates the God Helmet). Murphy is also the author of "Sacred Pathways: The Brain's Role in Religious and Mystic Experiences" (Kindle edition, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Y3TVSS). Psychic skills were outside the range of science until the experiments described in this lecture were published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature. These articles can be found by searching for 'circumcerebral' at www.pubmed.com.

krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

that's dope..
whats ur view on esp [Extra Sensory Perception]?
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.