Entire FUTURE MARKETS are controlled by a computer program!

Discuss science and technology topics here.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Entire FUTURE MARKETS are controlled by a computer program!

Post by ODBOWeasel »

Greetings everyone,

My name is David, I'm a veteran trader of 11 years. I started off trading stocks in 2000, switched to trading the Forex in 2006, where I happen to make a very profound discovery. I discovered that the Forex market, no matter which currency we were talking about, is 100% controlled by a computer.

To make a really long story short, in the end I came to the realization that the Forex market was not only under the control of a computer program, which is very easily shown and proven, but the Forex is actually controlled by an extremely sophisticated Artificial Intelligence system, which learns and comes to get your stops. Nobody in the world can take trades on the Forex market and win in the long run, it's simply not possible.

Once I discovered I could not beat the Forex market I began to look for something else to trade, Oil was red hot and running up to 147 quickly, and I thought I could make some money from this by shorting it on the way back down, so that is what I prepared for. But I quickly realized that this was an incredible trading instrument, so I began trading it. And I traded it fairly well, making money but taking a lot of losses, but doing well and having fun at it.

Then after about a month of trading it, I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be funny if this also traded by a computer?". So I began studying it to see if I could see the computer behind it and I fell out of my chair when I realized it used the SAME EXACT CODE as the Forex does.

I couldn't believe my eyes, this simply could not be possible, you mean they don't just have the Forex market on computer, but the Oil market too?

Was I seeing things? Twilight Zone music rings in my head, ok, this cannot be real, right?

I watched it for days in amazement and disbelief, and anger, because now this meant I won't be able to beat this as well, just like the Forex, right?

To make a long story short, the Oil market is not under the control of AI, it's a dumb computer, the money is their for the taking. Crazy right? Not possible right?

One week trading room for FREE to PROVE it to you.......don't ever call this a scam until you come into the trading room, if then you think it's a scam then so be it, but don't bear false witness, truth is stranger than fiction, I invite you to witness the truth for yourself, it's time to come out of the financial matrix system and join the party.

David
Oil Trading Academy
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Why are you trying to sell a secret that you can make tons of money off anyway to people you openly despise?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Once you get into trading, you discover that anyone offering a secret is a scam artist. There are no secrets and getting profitable is hard work and not many people can do it. The price action is the collective decision making of thousands of very smart people acting in their own interest and any advantage is quickly discovered. If someone had a “secret� and could even get a 70 percent win rate scalping oil futures, he could easily make 1000 dollars a day, far more than he could make peddling a product on the Internet.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

MrPeabody wrote:Once you get into trading, you discover that anyone offering a secret is a scam artist. There are no secrets and getting profitable is hard work and not many people can do it. The price action is the collective decision making of thousands of very smart people acting in their own interest and any advantage is quickly discovered. If someone had a “secret� and could even get a 70 percent win rate scalping oil futures, he could easily make 1000 dollars a day, far more than he could make peddling a product on the Internet.
A lot more than that. He would have a larger exponent. With compounding, any means you have of having a larger exponent than the general market provides would allow you to own the entire market within about 30 years.

For example, say the general market pays out 10% over long periods of time. Over 30 years you would multiply your money by about 17 times. If you could raise that to 100%, your gains would be 1 billion times. In other words, you could start with $3,000 and own the entire U.S. stock market in 30 years.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

MrPeabody wrote:Once you get into trading, you discover that anyone offering a secret is a scam artist. There are no secrets and getting profitable is hard work and not many people can do it. The price action is the collective decision making of thousands of very smart people acting in their own interest and any advantage is quickly discovered. If someone had a “secret� and could even get a 70 percent win rate scalping oil futures, he could easily make 1000 dollars a day, far more than he could make peddling a product on the Internet.

So without even looking for yourself, you call it a scam.

You know something, you people are the biggest bunch of backwards hillbilly retards on the face of this planet, I feel like bitch slapping you across the room.

I'm sick and tired of you low IQ retards calling me a scam, I have more class, more intellect, more morals than your little pea brain is capable of comprehending.

And I'll bet you any amount of money you want to bet that you wouldn't have the nerve to call me a scam in person, not one single one of you would do so.

You are just the scum of the earth in my opinion for calling me a scam, I'm so sick and tired of this, so sick and tired of this, you know what, you aren't worth telling anything to, you are a backwards retard of the highest possible order, I have a million times your intellect, that much is for absolute 100% certain.....

David
Oil Trading Academy
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

Hook wrote:
A lot more than that. He would have a larger exponent. With compounding, any means you have of having a larger exponent than the general market provides would allow you to own the entire market within about 30 years.

For example, say the general market pays out 10% over long periods of time. Over 30 years you would multiply your money by about 17 times. If you could raise that to 100%, your gains would be 1 billion times. In other words, you could start with $3,000 and own the entire U.S. stock market in 30 years.

Oh yeah? Obviously you've never traded before, every trader has their comfort zone, and no trader can go beyond that zone......
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

By the way dumb dumb, I don't have a 70% accuracy rate, I have 90% accuracy, and the reason for that dumb dumb is because a COMPUTER is controlling the direction, you have the brainpower to understand that dumb dumb?

Tell me you idiot, where are the people who are controlling all the millions of orders going through for the Oil market? Huh dumb dumb? Which building are they located in? How are they able to take and fill these orders so quickly dumb dumb?

You are a brainless clueless idiot, it's just mind boggling to me how you could be so stupid in this life, it's like you cannot think, you are brain dead in every possible way.

So tell me you idiot, which building is it in this world where they handle all the millions of orders that go through for oil everyday all around the world 24 hours per day? And how do they fill your order in under one second for every trade? Do they rush back and forth that quickly?

You first class idiot, it's controlled by a COMPUTER, HELLO?

Go back to kindergarten, that's where you belong.....
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ODBOWeasel wrote:
Hook wrote:

Oh yeah? Obviously you've never traded before, every trader has their comfort zone, and no trader can go beyond that zone......
I looked at one of your videos and wasn’t impressed. You just show a screen and then give these long winded boring stories, the point of which is to convince people that you are smart and have special knowledge. Like asking someone how he would get out of a room when there is a fire, and then Mr. Smartypants has the real answer. Boy he is smart. He must have the secret. This has nothing to do with trading. I haven’t heard any specific information from you on trading, but only promotion and marketing. This is the mark of a snake oil (no pun intended) salesman. If you are getting 90 percent, you are rich. Prove me wrong and submit your trading logs and a certified tax return.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

MrPeabody wrote:
ODBOWeasel wrote:
Hook wrote:

I looked at one of your videos and wasn’t impressed. You just show a screen and then give these long winded boring stories, the point of which is to convince people that you are smart and have special knowledge. Like asking someone how he would get out of a room when there is a fire, and then Mr. genius has the real answer. Boy he is smart. He must have the secret. This has nothing to do with trading. I haven’t heard any specific information from you on trading, but only promotion and marketing. This is the mark of a snake oil (no pun intended) salesman. If you are getting 90 percent, you are rich. Prove me wrong and submit your trading logs and a certified tax return.

So tell me, how do you explain these videos then?

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/demotradingvideos.htm

How do you explain me calling which direction it's going to go over and over and over again without end?

Peabody, listen to me very carefully, you are an idiot, my knowledge isn't for you, it's for other people who are the opposite of you, to me you are scum, a dummy beyond belief, a moron that has no idea they are a moron.

It's no wonder the Mason's laugh at you and ridicule you, they know you are an idiot beyond all belief or understanding, they can do things in this world and not only do you not know about them, you would make fun of anybody who came forward to reveal these things.

They laugh at you, and this is why they are allowed to do to you what they want to do, you have been given unto them, and they control you like a puppet, and you have no understanding of this in anyway.

While I have helped thousands of people to set themselves free from this system of control, you sit around calling it a scam.....

You know it's funny, this is romper room information to me, my knowledge goes a million times deeper than this, things you cannot even begin to imagine or comprehend.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ODBOWeasel wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
ODBOWeasel wrote:
Hook wrote:

I looked at one of your videos and wasn’t impressed. You just show a screen and then give these long winded boring stories, the point of which is to convince people that you are smart and have special knowledge. Like asking someone how he would get out of a room when there is a fire, and then Mr. genius has the real answer. Boy he is smart. He must have the secret. This has nothing to do with trading. I haven’t heard any specific information from you on trading, but only promotion and marketing. This is the mark of a snake oil (no pun intended) salesman. If you are getting 90 percent, you are rich. Prove me wrong and submit your trading logs and a certified tax return.

So tell me, how do you explain these videos then?

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/demotradingvideos.htm

How do you explain me calling which direction it's going to go over and over and over again without end?

Peabody, listen to me very carefully, you are an idiot, my knowledge isn't for you, it's for other people who are the opposite of you, to me you are scum, a dummy beyond belief, a moron that has no idea they are a moron.

It's no wonder the Mason's laugh at you and ridicule you, they know you are an idiot beyond all belief or understanding, they can do things in this world and not only do you not know about them, you would make fun of anybody who came forward to reveal these things.

They laugh at you, and this is why they are allowed to do to you what they want to do, you have been given unto them, and they control you like a puppet, and you have no understanding of this in anyway.

While I have helped thousands of people to set themselves free from this system of control, you sit around calling it a scam.....

You know it's funny, this is romper room information to me, my knowledge goes a million times deeper than this, things you cannot even begin to imagine or comprehend.
If one reads the above post, he will find zero information on trading. Just more self promotion and intimidation of those who expose the truth. And don't shout. Your mother may kick you out of the basement. Again prove me wrong - let's see your tax return.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

MrPeabody wrote:
ODBOWeasel wrote:
Hook wrote:

Look at it and weep dumb dumb:

http://www.daytrading-gapping-swingtrad ... art-8.html

http://www.forexdailysignals.com/ourrecord.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHZtuOc ... ideo_title

And this is where I live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBXOrNo7 ... ideo_title

And this is my channel proving God's existence:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thephilosopherstruth

Show me what good you've done for this world? You can't, because all you know is to call other people scams, that's all you know, that's all you can do in this life, you are worthless in every possible way.

I looked at one of your videos and wasn’t impressed. You just show a screen and then give these long winded boring stories, the point of which is to convince people that you are smart and have special knowledge. Like asking someone how he would get out of a room when there is a fire, and then Mr. Smartypants has the real answer. Boy he is smart. He must have the secret. This has nothing to do with trading. I haven’t heard any specific information from you on trading, but only promotion and marketing. This is the mark of a snake oil (no pun intended) salesman. If you are getting 90 percent, you are rich. Prove me wrong and submit your trading logs and a certified tax return.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

"If one reads the above post, he will find zero information on trading. Just more self promotion and intimidation of those who expose the truth. And don't shout. Your mother may kick you out of the basement. Again prove me wrong - let's see your tax return."

See my tax return? Oh, well why don't I just give you access to my bank account, how would that be? Just go ahead and email me and I'll give you my username and password to my bank, ok?

Why is it you punks NEVER once say this to my face? You are all the biggest bunch of sissies the world has ever known, all you can do is talk through the Internet, that's all you know, you are all crabs, that's what you are, you want everyone in this life to be as miserable and stupid and poor just like you are......
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

@Peabody:

Look at it and weep dumb dumb:

http://www.daytrading-gapping-swingtrad ... art-8.html

http://www.forexdailysignals.com/ourrecord.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHZtuOc ... ideo_title

And this is where I live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBXOrNo7 ... ideo_title

And this is my channel proving God's existence:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thephilosopherstruth

Show me what good you've done for this world? You can't, because all you know is to call other people scams, that's all you know, that's all you can do in this life, you are worthless in every possible way.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Presenting oneself as a religious virtuous Christian while scamming others (see Sinclair Lewis for more details). This is the reason why many of us here are happy to be out of the US where predatory behavior is sanctioned by the system. Business must be getting tough when you have to peddle your wares to Happier Abroad. If you are making 90 percent trading futures, then you are mega rich so you can just buy Winston out and own Happier Abroad and then you can do whatever you want. But now…. Back to reality.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

ODBOWeasel wrote:"If one reads the above post, he will find zero information on trading. Just more self promotion and intimidation of those who expose the truth. And don't shout. Your mother may kick you out of the basement. Again prove me wrong - let's see your tax return."

See my tax return? Oh, well why don't I just give you access to my bank account, how would that be? Just go ahead and email me and I'll give you my username and password to my bank, ok?

Why is it you punks NEVER once say this to my face? You are all the biggest bunch of sissies the world has ever known, all you can do is talk through the Internet, that's all you know, you are all crabs, that's what you are, you want everyone in this life to be as miserable and stupid and poor just like you are......
Maybe you could mark out or redact all your id numbers, like Social Security, etc. Then show the tax return with just the income numbers.