Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Human Growth Hormone available in the Philippines?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
wuxi
Freshman Poster
Posts: 277
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Is Human Growth Hormone available in the Philippines?

Post by wuxi » December 2nd, 2010, 8:55 pm

I was just wondering if adults can get HGH legally in the Philippines. Sylvester Stallone takes HGH and he looks very good for his age. Everyone over the age of 40 yrs has HGH deficiency.

You can check out the research.

http://www.holtorfmed.com/index.php?sec ... file_id=26




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Jackal
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1229
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:24 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by Jackal » December 2nd, 2010, 10:54 pm

wuxi wrote:I was just wondering if adults can get HGH legally in the Philippines. Sylvester Stallone takes HGH and he looks very good for his age. Everyone over the age of 40 yrs has HGH deficiency.

You can check out the research.

http://www.holtorfmed.com/index.php?sec ... file_id=26
That article is one-sided and doesn't tell you the possible side effects of taking HGH, one of which is gynocomastia (growing tits!).

Here are the possible side effects:
Even if you are using the non-cadaver-derived stuff (and at this point, I´m 100% sure that there´s none of the old Grorm left on shelves anywhere), it´s possible that you experience some side effects like carpal tunnel syndrome, acromegaly (a thickening or growth of bones, most noticeable in the feet, hands, and forehead), and enlarged organs. Gynocomastia is also possible as a side effect of HGH use, as well as Fluid retention (16) (the later being initially pointed out to me by a female colleague who had a pre-contest bodybuilder using HGH as part of his contest prep).
http://www.steroid.com/Human-Growth-Hormone.php

So yeah, it can produce good muscle growth, but this has to be weighed against the possible side effects. I agree that Stallone looks great. But you don't know if he ever had tit-removal surgery because of steroid use.

wuxi
Freshman Poster
Posts: 277
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Post by wuxi » December 2nd, 2010, 11:51 pm

My understanding is as long as you don't take more than one IU/day of HGH as an adult you won't have any of the nasty side effects. One IU/day is considered a low dose for adults.

The media constantly deomonizes the use of HGH. What media or doctors never tell you is that HGH is essential for normal functioning adults. A HGH deficiency in adults can lead to depression and other serious health problems. The truth is HGH solves most age related health problems that why pharmaceutical companies try to keep price of it high so most people will never be able to use it. HGH is banned in most countries not because its dangerous to humans but because its dangerous to pharmaceutical companies profits.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » December 3rd, 2010, 6:44 am

Real HGH is going to cost you 30k a year. If you are getting anything cheaper it's most likely a knockoff made by a clandestine lab in china harvested from rats.

A lot of people are jumping on the HGH bandwagon and I believe it's overrated. Stick with well researched steroids that are mild and have more of an anabolic effect.

If you're looking to stay young, avoid stress, eat well but light, get plenty of exercise and supplement with antioxidants that help manage free radicals.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Post by NorthAmericanguy » December 3rd, 2010, 6:53 am

wuxi wrote:My understanding is as long as you don't take more than one IU/day of HGH as an adult you won't have any of the nasty side effects. One IU/day is considered a low dose for adults.

The media constantly deomonizes the use of HGH. What media or doctors never tell you is that HGH is essential for normal functioning adults. A HGH deficiency in adults can lead to depression and other serious health problems. The truth is HGH solves most age related health problems that why pharmaceutical companies try to keep price of it high so most people will never be able to use it. HGH is banned in most countries not because its dangerous to humans but because its dangerous to pharmaceutical companies profits.
Injecting yourself with HGH is dangerous and you need to know how it was harvested. Back in the 80's HGH was harvested from dead people and the people who injected themselves with it came down with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Why don't you start with looking for ways to boost your HGH naturally. One way is to start lifting heavy weights. None of that p***y Bodybuilding crap, I'm talking real deal powerlifting. Another way is to start supplementing with herbs that will stimulate your body to make more of its own HGH.

As always, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH..

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » December 3rd, 2010, 6:56 am

Jackal wrote:
wuxi wrote:I was just wondering if adults can get HGH legally in the Philippines. Sylvester Stallone takes HGH and he looks very good for his age. Everyone over the age of 40 yrs has HGH deficiency.

You can check out the research.

http://www.holtorfmed.com/index.php?sec ... file_id=26
That article is one-sided and doesn't tell you the possible side effects of taking HGH, one of which is gynocomastia (growing tits!).

Here are the possible side effects:
Even if you are using the non-cadaver-derived stuff (and at this point, I´m 100% sure that there´s none of the old Grorm left on shelves anywhere), it´s possible that you experience some side effects like carpal tunnel syndrome, acromegaly (a thickening or growth of bones, most noticeable in the feet, hands, and forehead), and enlarged organs. Gynocomastia is also possible as a side effect of HGH use, as well as Fluid retention (16) (the later being initially pointed out to me by a female colleague who had a pre-contest bodybuilder using HGH as part of his contest prep).
http://www.steroid.com/Human-Growth-Hormone.php

So yeah, it can produce good muscle growth, but this has to be weighed against the possible side effects. I agree that Stallone looks great. But you don't know if he ever had tit-removal surgery because of steroid use.
My 2cents is unless you saw Stallones blood profile, you can't assume he was using HGH alone.

Jackal
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1229
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:24 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by Jackal » December 3rd, 2010, 6:08 pm

Northamericanguy wrote: My 2cents is unless you saw Stallones blood profile, you can't assume he was using HGH alone.
Very true! There was a news story a few years ago about Stallone getting busted by customs in Australia for carrying many vials of HGH in his luggage. So HGH is the only thing I know for sure that he took, but you're right that he may very well be taking several other drugs as well which he was never caught with in public.

For the record, I've never taking steroids and I don't wish to, since I'm still well below 40. I just have an interest in weight training issues.
Northamericanguy wrote: Why don't you start with looking for ways to boost your HGH naturally. One way is to start lifting heavy weights. None of that p***y Bodybuilding crap, I'm talking real deal powerlifting.
One nice midpoint between powerlifting and bodybuilding is the classic 5x5 programs. 5 reps is enough reps to build muscle, but low enough that you can make the weight damn heavy.

wuxi
Freshman Poster
Posts: 277
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Post by wuxi » December 3rd, 2010, 6:26 pm

I thought this video on HGH was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmFsoBKz ... re=related

User avatar
nezlobko2015
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: September 1st, 2015, 10:25 am

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by nezlobko2015 » September 1st, 2015, 10:29 am

I spend alot time in Thailand. Thailand and the Phillippines is almost the same. I get everything in Thailand so easy. So i hope you will find it too.

Yes, we know how huch injectable hgh can cost)) Have you also considered first another ways of increasing hgh levels? here's a good reading on choosing different forms of hgh, pros and cons - http://hghforsalez.com

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1097
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by Jonny Law » September 1st, 2015, 11:48 pm

HGH is awesome. Except it will cause your heart grow and kill you.

http://www.besthgh.com/side-effects-of-hgh/

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28279
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Human Growth Hormone In Philippines ?

Post by Winston » February 9th, 2019, 6:55 pm

My friend Mr S has been having good results with these HGH supplements from iherb.com. He said they make him feel younger and have helped reduced his body fat too. But he is exercising while using them. What do you guys think? I think they boost HGH but do not contain HGH itself right? Will this work for all of us? If so, to what extent? Take a look at the ingredient list below and let me know what you think.

Btw, iherb.com ships to Asia using DHL Express for under 10 dollars if you order over $30 of products from them, which is an amazing deal and arrives in about 3 days. I don't work for them but I do order regularly from them too.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Source-Natural ... blets/4615
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”