Should I get my mercury dental amalgam fillings removed?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its been two months since I had my mercury fillings removed and my insomnia is gone. I sleep much better and wake up full of energy. I no longer need to take naps during the day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just went to the dentist yesterday. The facilities there were state of the art and modern. The dentist said that if I wanted to get my mercury fillings replaced with white porcelain, my health insurance would cover it. I would only have to pay a $5 copay. However, she recommended against it, saying that white porcelain fillings don't last as long as mercury fillings. Mercury fillings last a lifetime, while white porcelain fillings may only last a few years.

She also said that the evidence isn't that conclusive that mercury fillings are dangerous. In response, I presented a lot of arguments that were posted earlier in this thread, and explained to her why the Dental Association has a vested interest in denying it, due to the millions of lawsuits that would be filed against dentists if they ever came out and admitted publicly that mercury fillings were toxic to one's health. Also, the fact that dentists no longer use mercury fillings speaks volumes. She had no idea what to say.

What do you think? Should I get them replaced?

My dental X-Ray showed that I have 5 mercury fillings. I thought I only had two though, because I can only see the two in my bottom teeth but have no way of seeing the three in my upper teeth. Gee. 5 fillings is a lot.

What I don't get though, is how mercury can be toxic when removed from one's teeth, but is perfectly safe when inside your teeth. Doesn't that defy basic logic?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:I just went to the dentist yesterday. The facilities there were state of the art and modern. The dentist said that if I wanted to get my mercury fillings replaced with white porcelain, my health insurance would cover it. I would only have to pay a $5 copay. However, she recommended against it, saying that white porcelain fillings don't last as long as mercury fillings. Mercury fillings last a lifetime, while white porcelain fillings may only last a few years.

She also said that the evidence isn't that conclusive that mercury fillings are dangerous. In response, I presented a lot of arguments that were posted earlier in this thread, and explained to her why the Dental Association has a vested interest in denying it, due to the millions of lawsuits that would be filed against dentists if they ever came out and admitted publicly that mercury fillings were toxic to one's health. Also, the fact that dentists no longer use mercury fillings speaks volumes. She had no idea what to say.

What do you think? Should I get them replaced?

My dental X-Ray showed that I have 5 mercury fillings. I thought I only had two though, because I can only see the two in my bottom teeth but have no way of seeing the three in my upper teeth. Gee. 5 fillings is a lot.

What I don't get though, is how mercury can be toxic when removed from one's teeth, but is perfectly safe when inside your teeth. Doesn't that defy basic logic?
I would Winston. Hey I had most of mine replaced approx 15 years ago and the porcelain replacements are still going strong. They'll definitely last more than a few years!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote: I would Winston. Hey I had most of mine replaced approx 15 years ago and the porcelain replacements are still going strong. They'll definitely last more than a few years!!!!
Did you notice any health benefits after they were removed? So your white porcelain fillings lasted 15 years? Wow. Then why did she tell me they would only last a few years?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:
pete98146 wrote: I would Winston. Hey I had most of mine replaced approx 15 years ago and the porcelain replacements are still going strong. They'll definitely last more than a few years!!!!
Did you notice any health benefits after they were removed? So your white porcelain fillings lasted 15 years? Wow. Then why did she tell me they would only last a few years?
I wasn't having any symptoms with the mercury fillings per se so that's hard to tell. I'll check with my wife...she's a dental assistant. I'll find out how long the porcelain fillings are designed to last. Much like an auto mechanic, be careful about dentists. They make money by doing dental work. Not all dentists are honest.

I'll get back to you...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston my wife checked with her dentist. Assuming your dentist is using good materials, the porcelain fillings should last a min of 5 years but closer to 10 years if you take care of your teeth, brush regularily and get your teeth cleaned professionally every year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what my friend told me about mercury fillings:
Well done for telling off the dentist. Those who believe mercury is "safe" are either dishonest or idiots.

However, I would say leave them in. Unless removed very carefully (using seals, vacuum cleaning, etc.), the removal process will release far more mercury into your system than years of just living with them. And they should last a long time... a friend of mine has mercury fillings 45 years old. Remember also that, after many years in your mouth, the amount of 'active' and 'exposed' mercury has greatly declined. Kind of like how the taste disappears from chewing gum after a while... there's still flavor after 15 minutes, but very very little.

Your decision, but before removing them make sure that the dentist is an expert in mercury filling removal and understands the risks and has the necessary equipment.

The white 'composite' fillings do last a long time. I have some in my mouth that are 10 years old, and from what my dentist here tells me, the formula has improved since then.

One other thing to remember is that dentists have the highest suicide rate among professionals, most likely due to mercury. And also remind that dentist that the bulk packaging that she receives her filling material in has a "WARNING: Hazardous substance" (or similar) label on it... yet when she puts it in patients' mouths, does she pass that warning along?

In my experience, virtually all modern dentists are no longer using mercury unless patients specifically ask for it. I think they know the truth, even if they can't openly admit it. I think admitting it in public can get them banned from the dental association... and the dental association is hoping that within a generation or so, people will just silently forget about mercury fillings without filing any lawsuits.
Another guy told me:
Winston,
I actually know a decent amount about this because I had my mercury fillings removed several years ago. I saw the same evidence you did about the negative health effects mercury could possibly cause in the body since it is toxic. I also saw a video showing mercury vapor leaking from a filling and it stated that ALL mercury fillings leak!

I then started researching on the net to see what I could do to get rid of the fillings. I forgot what site I was on at the time but it explained that only qualified dentists who specialize in removing mercury fillings should be used because there is a whole procedure that needs to be followed in order to insure that you do not get exposed to mercury poisoning when they take them out.

Luckily I found a great dentist not too far from me who was trained in this very procedure. She is fantastic and is 100% against mercury fillings. My previous dentist sucked and he said the same thing your's did - no conclusive evidence. I asked him the same question you did and all he could say was, well lots of people have them and they have no problems. Ridiculous!

So anyway, you can look up details of the process but they use special equipment they put around your mouth during the procedure to make sure that they suck up anything to prevent it from falling in your mouth. They also very carefully make sure that all traces of the mercury are gone from your mouth. Then they put the white fillings in and finish up. After that they put me on a special supplement which for metal detox. They may have also had me on something prior to the procedure but I don't remember. I had about as many as you and they did one side first and then I went back for the other side.

By the way, if you go to the right dentist, they can also tell you how much mercury leakage you have. They have something that they touch to your teeth to measure it. Mine wasn't that bad but it did register a reading. She used those readings to decide which ones to remove on the first day - the ones with the higher leakage readings.

Any questions, let me know.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are search directories of dentists who are qualified in removing mercury fillings safely, so you can find one in your area.

https://iaomt.org/member-listings-smart-member/

http://www.mercuryfreedentists.com/

https://dentalwellness4u.hostasaurus.co ... tists.html

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I get my mercury dental fillings removed?

Post by Winston »

I'm in Taiwan now. Should I get the mercury fillings removed? I can do it for almost free here. But I have some questions.

1. I got my mercury fillings back in the early 1980's. Are they still toxic after all this time?

2. The clinic near my home is very modernized and the dentist is very educated and even speaks good English. However, she thinks it's unnecessary to remove mercury dental amalgams, because she sides with the establishment view that they are fairly safe. Would her bias toward the establishment compromise her performance in removing the mercury fillings, even if she is competent? How would I know whether she can remove them safely? I am not in a position to know myself what the safety procedures are.

3. What about mercury detox programs? Should I use one after the fillings are replaced? If so, which one?

4. Have any of you had your mercury fillings replaced? If so, what difference did it make in your health and overall well being? Did you feel different afterward?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My advice is take all the metal out of your body and keep your body purified from toxins.

Winston you don't realize the reason they put them in there in the first place. It's so when they turn on the Toxic Monster Generator all humanoids will be zapped like a bug zapper to make way for the new inhabitants of planet earth and guess who they are ?

That's why Vaccines have metal in them and they are going to force them on us.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Ok I went to the dentist in Taiwan today. Apparently there was a misunderstanding before. My medical insurance would only cover my mercury fillings replacement if they were replaced with Resin, not White Porcelain. The thing is, Resin is not a long lasting material and could break in a year or two, especially if it's in the back teeth that gets more pressure from chewing.

White porcelain, on the other hand, is long lasting and is a much better quality filling. But it will cost 10,000 NT a tooth, or about $330 USD. Since I have five teeth with mercury filling, that comes out to 50,000 NT. Whew. Most likely, other dental clinics in Taiwan will quote similar prices.

So I gotta find another way. Another guy in this thread mentioned a clinic in Bangkok, Thailand. I wonder how much it costs there. I'll have to contact the clinic at the link he gave and ask. Any suggestions?

Also, the dentist told me if he were me, he would not replace the mercury fillings at all. So he advised against it. He argued that no credible scientific journal has published any papers concluding that mercury dental amalgams are unsafe or toxic. And he explained that the mercury amalgams are sealed in such a way as to prevent leakage of mercury. I told him about the politics of the American Dental Association (ADA) and how they would be subject to millions of lawsuits if they admitted the truth about the toxicity of mercury amalgams. And that scientific journals are controlled by establishment politics, not truth.

I also told him to look up Dr. Mercola's extensive articles about mercury fillings at Mercola.com. But he argued that Dr. Mercola and his kind are in a small fringe minority, and heavily outnumbered by the majority of doctors and dentists who say that mercury fillings are safe. I then told him to talk to a metallurgist or toxicologist and ask them for their opinion, since they know more about mercury than dentists do. But he still maintained that the people I listen to are fringe and do not represent the majority of experts.

I have another question. My mom has silver fillings too, but she claims they are iron fillings, not mercury. Is there such a thing? If so, how can you tell the difference?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your going to believe the mainstream ? yaa and there isn't a problem with fluoride either. This is just further proof your brain is already not functioning correctly, more than likely it's from the toxins built up over the years. You remember what happened to Mr. Peabody don't you ? I think more than likely they had to put him down.

Have you ever watched Dr. Blaylock's films on these subjects ? he claims they have been putting toxins in the mainstream medical, water, food then tell us it's good for us so they can mess us up period so we cannot challenge them.

I have been reading your posts and I suggest you immediately do an extensive purification process on your body to see if you may be able to restore that noggin somewhat to try and get it into acceptable working order again. :lol:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Advice to me from HouseMD, a medical student who is a member of this forum. What do you think? Does he make sense?
HouseMD wrote: The amount of mercury released by the fillings in a week is about a fifth of what is contained in a single serving of fish. If you're looking to avoid mercury, you're far better off switching to chicken than swapping out your fillings. In fact, mite mercury is released in the removal process than an entire lifetime of leaving the filling in place. Your body can handle a small mercury burden on a daily basis, but the massive quantities you will receive during the extraction process will far exceed your body's ability to cope with mercury, as you'll be getting more than a lifetime's exposure all at once. Removing multiple fillings in the same sitting poses an even greater risk to your health. Basically, leave them in place if you want to be safe, and avoid other mercury sources to decrease your daily mercury burden.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote: Also, the dentist told me if he were me, he would not replace the mercury fillings at all. So he advised against it. He argued that no credible scientific journal has published any papers concluding that mercury dental amalgams are unsafe or toxic. And he explained that the mercury amalgams are sealed in such a way as to prevent leakage of mercury. I told him about the politics of the American Dental Association (ADA) and how they would be subject to millions of lawsuits if they admitted the truth about the toxicity of mercury amalgams. And that scientific journals are controlled by establishment politics, not truth.

BS Asian doc's ...They don't know sh*t and have destroyed and created 10000's of painful hours in dental chairs for people across Asia...

Asian doctors regurgitate whatever sh*t is fed through them from the west. Atleast, some doctors in the west have balls to question Medical Fraud and Psy-ops. These Asian's doctors are merely FOLLOWING THE BOOKS....Not too bright...also, they have no issues with fluoride in toothpaste....Totally DUMB and Useful Idiots for the elites....

In all my life..The most pain I got was from the Ignorance of dental doctors in India. They will destroy your life and your Pineal gland.

The elites attack our teeth, because it is directly connected to Pineal Gland...Our Consciousness ....

Whatever It took, due to Ignorance of my parents when I was a kid. I removed my mercury fillings in India and I could feel a surge in my consciousness and awareness.

REMOVE YOUR MERCURY. It is not only Toxic but effects your consciousnesses as well. The doctors are too compartmentalized to know the connection between Mercury and our consciousness. That is the reason, they are using Mercury in CFL bulbs also.

Does humanity have the same consciousnesses as that of a FISH :roll: ..Does he know even 1/5th mercury released into human is far more toxic than what fish gets...Simple because of our evolved consciousness

-------------------

Since, I have stopped using Tooth Paste with fluoride and Mercury fillings...I'm way more positive, healthy and energetic...

I heard Philippines also have good dental doctors, You can try there also. Just do and tell them what you want..DO NOT LISTEN TO DOCTORS>..Its the quickest way to graveyard
Last edited by starchild5 on May 22nd, 2015, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Your going to believe the mainstream ? yaa and there isn't a problem with fluoride either. This is just further proof your brain is already not functioning correctly, more than likely it's from the toxins built up over the years. You remember what happened to Mr. Peabody don't you ? I think more than likely they had to put him down.

Have you ever watched Dr. Blaylock's films on these subjects ? he claims they have been putting toxins in the mainstream medical, water, food then tell us it's good for us so they can mess us up period so we cannot challenge them.

I have been reading your posts and I suggest you immediately do an extensive purification process on your body to see if you may be able to restore that noggin somewhat to try and get it into acceptable working order again. :lol:
Yeah...You are too late...If you have an appointment with a doctor....

Any man worth his soul would stay away from whatever DOCTOR....Its pure FRAUD...I don't buy into HouseMD ....

The entire medical system is build on fraud....However, they are smart at it...They MIX The B**l Sh*t well....The grey Area...

Certainly...They dont make all Bad to hide the BS...Its Psy-Op 101 ....If people started dying whenever they visit doctors..No one will go to them...

----------------------

Winston should have reversed kicked the Doc and ran out of the building to save his sanity :lol: :lol:

I hate doctors more than Politicians even :shock: :shock: ...They are the slimy snake oil fraudsters...who kill you slowly without you even knowing it.... :( :(

The whole Nazi Psy-op of Doctor's being a Noble Profession and Doctors Save Life B**lS**t You shouldn't have given so much time to a useful idiots explaining Dr. Mercola. I would have gained more if I talked to a Bar Girl in Philippines than a retard in white suit. :lol:

There should never ever be a talk between a Human and Mercury...

Why are we even allowed to talk humans and mercury in the same breath...Its Insane... :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

Ban the members ...who talk about Mercury here...Its that crazy.... :evil: :evil:

Common man Winston....You know it better...