What a pain in the ass!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

What a pain in the ass!

Post by Boner_Jones »

Literally!!

I've a got a medical problem that maybe some of you might have too.

On occasion, I will get a sharp, stabbing pain in my anal region. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with this painful stab up my ass. Christ, it's painful.

I know what you're thinking. No, I'm NOT gay. I'm not getting "poked" and I NEVER would. I'm a 100% straight guy, and this is a real medical question I have. In fact, I tried doing some research on the internet... couldn't find any answers, but found out this is supposedly a pretty common occurrence.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What a pain in the ass!

Post by momopi »

Boner_Jones wrote:Literally!!

On occasion, I will get a sharp, stabbing pain in my anal region. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with this painful stab up my ass. Christ, it's painful.

I know what you're thinking. No, I'm NOT gay. I'm not getting "poked" and I NEVER would. I'm a 100% straight guy, and this is a real medical question I have. In fact, I tried doing some research on the internet... couldn't find any answers, but found out this is supposedly a pretty common occurrence.
Hemorrhoids?

Check webmd.com, you might be able to find some answers there.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Re: What a pain in the ass!

Post by Boner_Jones »

momopi wrote:
Boner_Jones wrote:Literally!!

Hemorrhoids?

Check webmd.com, you might be able to find some answers there.
Wouldn't I feel a lump if it were hemorrhoids? There's no lump or anything on the outside. It's happening inside the walls of the asshole, and it REALLY hurts. Almost like gas pains.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Go see a doctor.

Sometimes you have to use different words to describe your pain to bring up hits about it on google. People describe such things using different words, so you have to try rewording it in different ways to find board posts about it on medical websites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne