Vegan influencer starves to death

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Vegan influencer starves to death

Post by Cornfed »

I'm hoping it is a good time to start a fitness channel as the current crop of influencers can be expected to die off from the lethal covaids injection or taking their own BS seriously like this female.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Vegan influencer starves to death

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:32 am
I'm hoping it is a good time to start a fitness channel as the current crop of influencers can be expected to die off from the lethal covaids injection or taking their own BS seriously like this female.

Oh my word! She looks (looked :cry: ) severely ill! Surely nobody is taking dietary advice from someone who looks like that...

I don't eat meat, aside from fish, and I'm a healthy weight (could probably lose a few pounds :lol: ) the woman in the video clearly had no idea about what nutrients her body actually needed and such and bought into all the vegan bullshit.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe she was anorexic, too. Plenty of vegetarians manage to survive. I don't think anyone from that part of the world just eats only fruit like jackfruit and durian. I wonder if you could die from the gas if you just ate that.

Malaysians eat rice. Javanese, or at least those from Yogyakarta cook jackfruit and eat it with coconut milk rice and a piece of fried chicken. I never met an Indonesian who just ate fruit like that. If they are poor they eat eggs and tofu and the more filling and tasty tempeh (soy bean curd). The foods in the pictures are good, but they probably aren't enough to survive on without some protein, and probably some carbs. She probably could have survived well with local vegetarian foods. But vegetarianism is something the poor do because they can't afford it there, not usually a conscious choice... thinking of Indonesia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is my hopeful message that the deaths of these idiots might create a gap in the market.