How much food to eat?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: How much food to eat?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 11:54 am
Makes sense and that was ten years ago. Nowadays it's different. Inflation and food, fuel prices went up in South Korea thanks to the goddamned Ukrainistani War and South Korea has to import food and raw materials from other sources instead of Russia. The South Korean government took the side of the U.S and "self" cut off flow of cheap Russian oil and energy by enacting sanctions to Russia and supporting those stupid money laundering begger homosexuals known as the ukrainistanis.

South Korea doesn't have enough agriculture to support 50 million people, it's land doesn't produce many hard minerals, no oil, mostly mountains and that communist Dog previous president Moon Jae In shut down the Nuclear power plant industry and further dismantled the Korean shipping industry.
Nowadays lot of people skim on lunch and dinner by buying in Convenient stores. Also the quality of food in company and university cafeteria downgraded compared to ten years ago because food, fuel prices went up and companies like to cut corners. Many koreans are facing economic hardships and good education doesn't gurantee good jobs. So in summary Koreans in Korea are light on breakfast lunch and dinner compared to ten years ago.
August 13th, 2023, 1:44 pm
Evidence of how South Korea has shot itself on the foot for supporting Western and European ZOG "Globo homo" sanction against Russia.

https://keia.org/the-peninsula/2022-in- ... uth-korea/

"South Korea has also begun reducing imports of most Russian energy products. Imports of LNG were down 36.1 percent by volume through November, while imports of crude petroleum were down 55 percent by volume and refined petroleum products by 70.1 percent. However, imports of Russian coal are up 14.3 percent."

"The war has also significantly impacted South Korea’s trade balance. For the first time since the Global Financial Crisis, South Korea is projected to run a trade deficit. While not the only factor, the sharply rising costs of energy from Russia’s war can be seen in South Korea’s projected trade deficit. Energy imports have increased by $78.1 billion in 2022, while South Korea’s trade deficit was $47.5 billion over the same period."

Heil Zelensky!
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Damn, that is a major bummer, but was a really interesting informative post. I know how much the alleged "Western" countries sell out and harm and ruin their own nations just to cuck out to the ZOG, but wasn't aware that potentially promising Asian nations other than (unfortunately) Japan and Taiwan were actually f***ing their own nations up just so their political "leadership" can be ZOG toadies. Too bad Korea is doing it too, but hopefully they'll at least survive and weather the storm by not letting humongous teeming throngs of "migrants and rapefugees" into their country like the "West" and some unfortunate countries like Japan have been doing at the behest of the jewish lobby.....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 13th, 2023, 8:11 am
I eat little breakfast, medium-large lunch, medium dinner.
I agree.. the ZOG-Chow make you fat, sluggish and stupid. I only eat organic chow and I don't eat out at all.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Cornfed

Back on the lighter topic of the actual thread "how much to eat" :mrgreen: :
Even before I got interested in time-restricted eating, I also learned from xp not to eat much for breakfast despite the popular wisdom that it's supposedly the most important meal of the day. That is probably actually very true for many people, but I'm convinced some of us are just biologically wired differently and it doesn't work so well for our physiology to pile on a big meal first thing at all.

I used to be sick to my stomach in the mornings when I was little (partly because of pompous farm boys and logger town churls threatening me, but partly just my own physiology, LOL), and if I'd try to eat much food or drink coffee it'd often make me sick, so I'd end up not eating until at least around noon, then I'd mostly only eat a larger meal in the later afternoon.............

Anyway, the huge secret weapon I ended up discovering after I got into lifting weights in my early 20s was whey protein shakes (you just buy dried powder at an affordable cost and mix it with water and get around 20grams of protein with only a few grams of carbs that's very easy to digest), and that + some good vitamin supplementation (mainly d3 and multivitamins and some omega 3 supplements) has made it easy for me to feel energetic and get enough healthy protein to fuel muscle growth and not lose mass even without eating much until later in the day.

Some people are constituted quite differently though: Guys like Dave Draper who I personally consider one of the most based natural bodybuilders from the "Silver Age" of American bodybuilding said he thrived on wolfing down plenty of eggs, meat, oatmeal, etc, even starting from early in the day.

One other thing to mention here is the best bodybuilders are usually big advocates of eating intermittent regular but SMALL meals regularly (and actually scheduling these rather than just eating whenever they feel like it).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

As much as your body needs and not more than that. If you feel that you are not hungry anymore - stop eating immediately, otherwise overeating is not good for anyone. When i had too much food i even can not sleep good and sick help on canada drugs website afterwards. Food should be the fuel for our bodies to live a great life not a purpose of the life.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

I don't have a light mode, I eat when I want and what I want, girls don't regret anything
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 11:42 am
August 13th, 2023, 11:05 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 13th, 2023, 10:49 am
August 13th, 2023, 8:11 am
I eat little breakfast, medium-large lunch, medium dinner.
Sounds like the usual Korean pattern.
How so? :?
That is how most Koreans ate when I was there. With the female teachers I imagine lunch was the only food they ate all day, which makes sense given it was provided.
I didn't get to see the pattern local Koreans followed. When I was there, I worked a split shift. I might have worked until 9:30 and had a 7:20 class, so I'd get home, eat some ramyun with a can of tuna fish (in brine) and an egg in it, or maybe a cheese or cheese and imitation crab stick sandwich in the toaster oven. Occasionally, I'd do pasta and sauce. Something quick and easy to I could eat and go to sleep. I would throw bread and some European sliced cheese in the toaster oven for breakfast. Lunch was my real meal, but that was because I didn't work in the middle of the day. I had time to go find something to eat and enjoy it.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I recommend you eat a lot of healthy food. Avoid deep fried foods, sugary food and drinks.

Basically your body will process the healthy food and discard what it doesn't need. (Matthew 15:17)

Avoid fasting. I knew a Pentecostal pastor who went on what he called a "7 day protracted fast" - no food, only water for seven days. He ended up taking a heart attack and died, but he was overweight to begin with.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

I eat what i want and whenever i want
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Oatmeal in the morning with honey and condensed milk and an assortment of seeds topped with applesauce and peanut butter - yummy. Alternately - eggs or fried tomatoes with some ham, bacon, sausage etc - two rounds of Russian bread - it is naturally rock hard so I toast it and eat it with Russian butter.

I eat a lot of salad for my main meal - once you do this regularly and go back to what you used to eat (for most people, crap!) you feel ill and depressed. The average person doesn't nearly eat enough vegetables and I believe this is why a lot of people are suffering from depression.

We probably eat far too much and far too much of the wrong thing.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

Eat as much as you can fit - this is the perfect solution https://betterme.world/articles/3000-calories-a-day/ now I eat 3000 calories a day, because I'm gaining weight, but I still try to eat only healthy food and a lot of proteins