To juice or not to juice

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

To juice or not to juice

Post by Cornfed »

I'm pondering over whether to supplement my natural testosterone. I'm in pretty good shape as it is and I don't want to reduce my natural production as I'm not confident there will be any artificial stuff available in the future, but it seems like a moderate dose of the right sarm could be beneficial.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: To juice or not to juice

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Cornfed wrote:
April 30th, 2022, 8:12 pm
I'm pondering over whether to supplement my natural testosterone. I'm in pretty good shape as it is and I don't want to reduce my natural production as I'm not confident there will be any artificial stuff available in the future, but it seems like a moderate dose of the right sarm could be beneficial.
why supplement your natural test dude?

consider what will happen when you cycle off of the steroids.....you will damage your hormonal system by roiding.

why even risk it?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 6:08 am
Cornfed wrote:

consider what will happen when you cycle off of the steroids.....you will damage your hormonal system by roiding.

why even risk it?
You may well be right, but it occurs to me that at my age and being a t-depleted Westerner I could use a little help. It seems to me that with the right sarms, fasting during cycling off and not overdoing it, one could manage to retain one's natural test while just being better all round. I'll think about it. I'm reasonably happy with my current natural condition, but feel like I could be a little bigger and stronger.

https://imgur.com/t1ycD8R
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I would recommend no unless you really need the additional testosterone to build muscle, can afford to maintain the muscle, and maybe use the boost to sex drive. If you're not going to be bodybuilding and if you don't have a girlfriend, there's really not much net benefit to taking testosterone injections at your age, in my opinion.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 6:33 am
May 1st, 2022, 6:08 am
Cornfed wrote:

why even risk it?
You may well be right, but it occurs to me that at my age and being a t-depleted Westerner I could use a little help. It seems to me that with the right sarms, fasting during cycling off and not overdoing it, one could manage to retain one's natural test while just being better all round. I'll think about it. I'm reasonably happy with my current natural condition, but feel like I could be a little bigger and stronger.

https://imgur.com/t1ycD8R
dude how old are you?

I wouldn't bother at all, you look like you have good-t to me and way better than the majority of faggots I see walking around on a daily basis.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 1st, 2022, 7:19 am
dude how old are you?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Maybe pm your old buddy CE and see how he's doing with it at this point. Then maybe do the opposite of what he tells you.

Personally I wouldn't do it, but I'm very leery of such unnatural interventions. I can attest that your muscles will still be responding for the most part in the customary way to lifting and diet 24 years from now. Screw with your hormones and you might not be around in 24 years (I leave it to your assessment of the current state of human civilization in deciding whether that would be a bad or good thing).
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 7:26 am
May 1st, 2022, 7:19 am
dude how old are you?
dude you are probably already in the top 5% or better of physique for men your age.

I wouldn't bother at all with roids. maybe you have a body image issue or something?