Health Issues

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
manisthajain
Freshman Poster

Health Issues

Post by manisthajain »

What is your age and what are you suffering health issues?

Share here you problem that me and other people can help you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

KristyZ
Freshman Poster

Re: Health Issues

Post by KristyZ »

I`m 25 years old and I`m suffering from depression. There are days when I can even get up in the morning, it feels awful. The only one thing that still distracts me is . I know that it`s a bad obsession but what can I do?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

KristyZ wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 12:54 am
I`m 25 years old and I`m suffering from depression. There are days when I can even get up in the morning, it feels awful. The only one thing that still distracts me is . I know that it`s a bad obsession but what can I do?
If you're depressed, there are all kinds of ways to distract yourself and escape, depending on your hobbies and interests and passions. However I would focus on these core things:

1. Develop a rich inner life. Don't depend solely on circumstances and the external world as much for your happiness or meaning.

2. Don't expect to be happy all the time. That's a sham and false expectation. Less expectations = less suffering.

3. Look for meaning and purpose in life. That's more important than being happy. People can tolerate suffering if there is a purpose for it or meaning behind it. Purpose and meaning drive you and fuel you. Happiness is not and is merely part of a fleeting up and down cycle. Understand that the crest cannot exist without the wave, the ying cannot exist without the yang, then you will accept the downsides of life more.

4. Center yourself. Find the eye of the hurricane in your life and in the tornado around you.

5. Don't take life too seriously. Don't give a F what other people think of you. Don't try to conform to people's expectations. Let go of it all. Unplug from the matrix.

6. Do what you love, even if you don't get paid for it. That will make you happiest and full of meaning and purpose. Look for meaning and purpose to be your fuel and driving force, not money. Stick to what you love and remain steadfast and be courageous. Remember that very few people have ever died from lack of money.

7. Develop some type of spiritual life. Pick a religion or spiritual practice that resonates with your soul the best. Be less materialistic and more spiritual. Seek God. Try to reach out to a higher power. You will find it if you are sincere. Once you do you will have an inner life, inner experience, inner strength, faith and purpose that is beyond words, and beyond what any therapist or psychologist on Earth could ever give you.

Hope that helps.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

KristyZ wrote:
Depression does not just come like the flu. It is nature's way of telling you that you need to change your circumstances.

You should have some idea of why you are depressed whether that is family, toxic workplace, toxic "friends," health issues, etc. If you do not have an idea, get professional help to find out! Once you do find out, it is up to you to remove the offending people or circumstances from your life and you will be home free.

In the meantime, regular physical exersize, meditation, exposure to nature, and eating well can be hugely theraputic. Living healthily and making strategic adjustments to your life can stave off depression forever and that is far better than popping anti-depressant pills.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 12:04 pm
KristyZ wrote:
Depression does not just come like the flu. It is nature's way of telling you that you need to change your circumstances.

You should have some idea of why you are depressed whether that is family, toxic workplace, toxic "friends," health issues, etc. If you do not have an idea, get professional help to find out! Once you do find out, it is up to you to remove the offending people or circumstances from your life and you will be home free.

In the meantime, regular physical exersize, meditation, exposure to nature, and eating well can be hugely theraputic. Living healthily and making strategic adjustments to your life can stave off depression forever and that is far better than popping anti-depressant pills.
:+1: