A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by TruthSeeker »

As he describes the abortion procedure (ie, pulling out arms and legs, etc.) you can see some of the girls' heads in the audience go down in shame. Quite an insightful video.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on September 2nd, 2018, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by TruthSeeker »

The doctor says he did over 1200 abortions. Does that mean he has over 1200 murders under his belt?

I know a radio preacher who preaches that abortion is killing but not murder. He uses Scriptures like "it had been good for that man if he had not been born." (Matt 26:24). So an abortion would be justified in that case. This preacher also teaches that unborn babies have no soul and that they only receive their soul upon their first breath.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

So he only became a living soul after God breathed on him.

So killing a fetus would only be like removing a tumor or something.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 10:42 am
The doctor says he did over 1200 abortions. Does that mean he has over 1200 murders under his belt?

I know a radio preacher who preaches that abortion is killing but not murder. He uses Scriptures like "it had been good for that man if he had not been born." (Matt 26:24). So an abortion would be justified in that case. This preacher also teaches that unborn babies have no soul and that they only receive their soul upon their first breath.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Blasphemers like that should be burnt at the stake. It is sobering to know that most females you encounter are murdering savages in addition to being the scum of the earth. To think anyone cares about them whining about trivial bullshit such as being raped or whatever.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

My opinion? Murder -- certainly at that stage of pregnancy -- and criminal sanctions should apply to both woman and "doctor." The SCOTUS decision to take away the ability of states to impose such sanctions is the worst ever rendered by that court, which is really saying something.

Is it possible that the belligerently dismissive Planned Parenthood shill could have been anything but a tribesman? I guess it is -- like a dog standing on its hind legs -- but one is surprised to see it (with a nod to Dr. Johnson).
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion a right or is it murder?

Post by Winston »

Most abortions are not that late though. They happen early during the first 8 weeks. All you do is take a pill or a few pills, and the process is smooth and clean, like having a miscarriage.

If you guys think that is murder, what about when you masturbate and ejaculate? Each time you masturbate and ejaculate, thousands of sperm get released and die. Even during sex, after ejaculation, most of the sperm dies, except for the one that impregnates the woman. So isn't that mass murder too?

Let me ask you guys a challenging question:

Suppose your wife got raped or had an affair and got impregnated. Would you have her keep the baby just because abortion is murder? If so, that means CONDEMNING yourself for 18 years to living with a child that you don't like and don't want, who is not yours, but came about as mistake. Every time the child cries and whines and says, "Mommy I'm hungry! Mommy I'm thirsty! Mommy I want this! Mommy I want that!" etc you will be reminded that the child is a mistake and should not even exist, and hence you will wonder why you have to put up with that and waste all your time and resources raising a child who should not exist and who is a mistake and who you don't even give a f**k about.

How would you like that? Would you tolerate that? Would you put up with that? Think about it.

Remember a child is not like a job you can quit. Once the child is born, you are stuck with it for life. You can't quit being a parent. He becomes a parasite that you will have to commit your time, energy and resources to. And if the child is not yours, why would you want to do that? Think about it. Can you love a child that's not yours, as thought it were your own? I doubt it. No one can, even if they claim they can. Statistics show that the murder rate between step parents and step children, is far higher than biological parents and their children. So no, you cannot love a child that is not yours, as though he or she were your own.

So what if your wife got pregnant accidentally with another man? Would you keep the child just because you believe abortion is murder? Would you endure 18 years of hell and regret just to preserve a "moral belief"? Consequences have to be considered too. That's why abortion is NOT an easy decision, nor black and white, nor cut and dry clear. It's very complex and personal. You cannot generalize it as black and white or right and wrong. It's way more complex than a simple moral issue.

You guys with brains ought to consider that, rather than jump to conclusions and generalizing. Have you ever put yourself in the place of a woman who wants an abortion? Abortion may feel wrong, but having an unwanted child is living hell beyond your imagination. Did you guys consider that?

Plus some of you guys are atheists and do not believe in any soul or spiritual dimension. So what right do you have to talk about morality, ethics and God? In your universe, the soul doesn't even exist, hence a fetus has no soul. An atheist also has no justification for believing in an objective right or wrong. A godless system cannot have objective morality. The Christians are right about that. So you guys cannot talk about right and wrong without sounding like hypocrites.

Atheists are also hypocrites in that they believe that there is no objective morality, however, if you broke into his house and stole his stuff, he would yell out and exclaim that theft and robbery is morally wrong. lol

Also, conservatives are hypocrites if they preach that abortion is wrong, yet it's morally justified for a man to serve his country and do his "duty" by joining the military and fighting an unjust and unnecessary war like Vietnam or Iraq, and killing innocent people who are mostly good people from good families, just to serve US corporate interests.

That's totally hypocritical. But who isn't a hypocrite these days?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion a right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 8:53 pm
If you guys think that is murder, what about when you masturbate and ejaculate? Each time you masturbate and ejaculate, thousands of sperm get released and die.
Sperm aren’t a sentient life form and in any case would be produced and reabsorbed anyway.
Suppose your wife got raped or had an affair and got impregnated. Would you have her keep the baby just because abortion is murder?
There are reasons you might kill a fetus in individual cases just like their are reasons to kill grown humans (self-defence, execution, euthanasia, war etc.). This doesn’t mean we have to justify all murder. We don’t have to justify females murdering their babies in all cases just because 1% of the time it might be the right thing to do.
So what if your wife got pregnant accidentally with another man?
Ideally the adulterers would be aborted along with the fetus in that case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well there are many fundamentalist Christians with absolute morals that believe that abortion is 100 percent wrong in 100 percent of cases, no matter what, including pregnancy from rape or adultery. Evangelists such as Kent Hovind and Ray Comfort are examples. I wonder how they would respond to my questions above. But most Americans are too stupid to ask them tough questions like that, they are only asked stupid questions, or they edit their videos so that they only answer stupid questions to make themselves look smart.

Either way, I don't think this is a simple black and white issue.

Also if you guys were women instead of men, your view of abortion might be different, don't you think?

@growup what's your take on this issue?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 10:52 pm
Also if you guys were women instead of men, your view of abortion might be different, don't you think?
In the sense that women tend to be psychopathic grown children, I guess so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 10:58 pm
Winston wrote:
What if you were a woman who was rational, down to earth, and level headed? What would your opinion be? Any different?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 1:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 10:58 pm
Winston wrote:
What if you were a woman who was rational, down to earth, and level headed? What would your opinion be? Any different?
I've already stated this. Yes if I were a woman there would be some circumstances where I think I should be able to get an abortion such as if the child was going to be born deformed, I would die in the birth process, I had been raped by niggers etc. So about 1% of abortions. Otherwise why not just not have sex? Oh but that's not reasonable. So why shouldn't it be legal for men to rape then? Using force against an adult to get sex hardly comes close to killing your own baby in moral terms. Plenty of men in the West are going without sex, so how come females don't have to, when the alternative is for them to murder their own babies, generally at our expense?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Winston wrote:
Well there are many fundamentalist Christians with absolute morals that believe that abortion is 100 percent wrong in 100 percent of cases, no matter what, including pregnancy from rape or adultery. Evangelists such as Kent Hovind and Ray Comfort are examples. I wonder how they would respond to my questions above. But most Americans are too stupid to ask them tough questions like that, they are only asked stupid questions, or they edit their videos so that they only answer stupid questions to make themselves look smart.

Either way, I don't think this is a simple black and white issue.

@growup what's your take on this issue?
Winston, I can't comment on this issue, as a woman who's had miscarriages, some in the second trimester.
I think this is something everyone has to take up for themselves.
Is abortion something I would do? No, because I've had to fight to birth the two children I have.
I think there are some decisions that pregnant women make that men couldn't understand making.
This is not a subject for me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 8:04 am
I think there are some decisions that pregnant women make that men couldn't understand making.
It is perfectly easy to understand. Most Western women are murderous sexual predators who think it is OK to murder people - their own children or others - in order to indulge their selfish, slutish whims. Not complicated at all.
I think this is something everyone has to take up for themselves.
Yep, whether it is OK to murder people to get sex is something everyone has to take up for themselves, although the people being murdered presumably don't get to take up whether they want to live or not for themselves.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed from your point of thinking one good thing about abortions is black women percentage wise have the highest rates of having them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER, that is what cracks me up about that movement and shows they are really hoping we are that stupid as a societal collective.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 1:39 pm
Cornfed from your point of thinking one good thing about abortions is black women percentage wise have the highest rates of having them.
It's ironic that everyone actually agrees that blacks are vermin that need to be culled, but they just pick a very inefficient method for doing it. Even in this context abortion is bad, since it prevents us from having to bite the bullet and use more effective methods.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Oh Great One the westerners are the ones who created this, their numbers were in check in Africa due to mortality rates from being stupid. It is the White Devil who spawned the rise of daa BLACKman by exploiting them for labor and the resources of their territory....daa.....daa.daaa.
Time to Hide!