Journalists inferior to normal people

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Journalists inferior to normal people

Post by Cornfed »

Probably this applies to leftists in general rather than journalists per se.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/jour ... ?r=UK&IR=T
Journalists’ brains apparently show a lower level of executive functioning, which means a below average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking.

This is according to a new study led by neuroscientist and leadership coach Dr Tara Swart, who selected 40 journalists from newspaper, magazine, broadcast, and online platforms to analyse.

The research was conducted over seven months, where the participants took part in simple tests relating to their lifestyle, health, and behaviour.

It was launched in association with the London Press Club, and the main objective was to determine how journalists are wired to be able to thrive under stress.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Journalists inferior to normal people

Post by jamesbond »

Studies show that 90% of journalists are liberal and vote democrat. That's why the news media is so biased in favor of democrats and liberals. During the 2016 presidential election, most of the news coverage was positive towards Hillary Clinton and negative towards Trump.

Studies show that most Americans don't trust the media and are looking to alternative media to get their news.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."