Are Women's breasts getting larger?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Are Women's breasts getting larger?

Post by Citizen »

I was looking online today to see what hotties the Hong Kong guys are getting to play with. I noticed that there are lots of Asian girls on the site I was looking at with huge breasts now. Made me wonder if breasts are getting larger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... turb-.html

The article talks about hormones causing the increase. I am sure that would play a part. It also talks of how male fish are changing gender (I think I read and article on Makow a while back about somebody doing this intentionally).

Personally, I find the huge breasts disgusting.

Changing women into this....

Earth Goddess.....old statues of her are of a bloated sow. Massive head, big tatas, bulbous gut and arse. Some sort of cave mother.

Modern Gaia is usually shown as a slim and sexy woman.
Ancient Egyptian Art showed their women looking slim and sexy with small perky breasts

To my mind somebody is now trying to associate that Bloated Earth Goddess Pig with being slim and sexy like the Ancient Egyptian women of Osiris (I say Osiris because he was first) by shifting it into "Gaia" and saying she is of nature. What a load of BS.

Doesn't that Earth Goddess entity seem somehow demonic and evil. It is obviously not Gaia, nor it is Egyptian. It is unhealthy and unnatural. How can somebody be so fat in a time when you have hunt and gather food? Look at how healthy and beautiful the women of Ancient Egypt, Osiris's (God's) women, were.