I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Post by Moretorque »

I just got them in the mail, the product is called OXY Powder and is really cheap.

It is supposed to clean all the old $hit out of your system and it gets 5 star reviews, this should work real well for me since I am so full of it........... :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:I just got them in the mail, the product is called OXY Powder and is really cheap.

It is supposed to clean all the old $hit out of your system and it gets 5 star reviews, this should work real well for me since I am so full of it........... :mrgreen:
Can I vomit now? :lol: :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You're just talking out of your as s.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I never had any health problems but now I am 51 and I can see it coming, I have to change a lot of my health habits.

I guess your only young once........ :o
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:It is supposed to clean all the old $hit out of your system and it gets 5 star reviews, this should work real well for me since I am so full of it........... :mrgreen:
I don't know whether or not I should laugh ............. or vomit. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wait till your butt hole backs up buddy, you won't be laughing........ :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here is a partial review of the butt cleaner pills, the first night I took 4 and did not seem to see much result then the second night I took six and the next morning I just exploded on the toilet and it stunk so bad you just realized that crap had been hanging around stuffed up in the old wazzew for like years.

So far it looks real promising, it uses time released oxygen along with citric acid and magnesium to scour your rear port clean as a whistle..........I am happy so far. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Moretorque on August 25th, 2016, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:Here is a partial review of the butt cleaner pills, the first night I took 4 and did not seem to see much result then the second night I took six and the next morning I just exploded on the toilet and it stunk so bad you just realized that crap had been hanging around stuffed up in the old wazzo for like years.

:shock: :P :lol:

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Drink 32+ ounces of 100% juice (apple, grape, mixed, etc) in a single sitting. 25 - 35 minutes later, you'll be rushing off to the bathroom. It's not a one time deal either. You'll be going 4-7 times. After the 3rd time, there's no solid whatsoever. You are literally pi$$ing out of your ass! I remember as a child, whenever I drank a lot of (100%) grape juice or apple juice, it would send me to the bathroom. I thought something was wrong - like I had diarrhea or something. It wasn't until 5 years ago I've read that 100% juices serve as a natural laxative... provided that you've drank enough in a single sitting. I can't get enough grape juice. Love it. Langers is my favorite brand (better than welches in my opinion. A tad bit sweeter). Bolthouse drinks are bangin. Naked are pretty good as well. Odwalla is ok. I can't find Sambozon anymore. Pom is fine but I don't care for those feminine hourglass bottles.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks for the reply butt this is serious, I just made an appointment with Butt Holes R US for a professional keister cleaning.

These people specialize in pooper pumping , I hope I can make it the next 6 days without exploding. There all backed up " GET IT " and logged :wink: until then.

I have been drinking prune juice along with the butt pills to no avail.
Time to Hide!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

This is a shitty thread. Winston, close it please. No ifs, no butts.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The pills I took do work really good and finally started to break up the inner crap and pass it through my system cleaning the intestinal track but I have some type of blockage that is going to need a professional consultation which I am getting on Tuesday at the butt hole cleaners.

I had a friend who almost died from this recently so I know how serious this can be, I wonder if Adama may be right and God has decided to teach me a lesson for spewing all that blasphemous nonsensical feces out of my mouth and is going to have me choke on my own poo.

That would be a gastly way to go........... :oops:
Last edited by Moretorque on September 1st, 2016, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You're full of crap moretorque. Those 'cleansing powders' are just some kind of gelatin that make it appear as if taking out the gunk. AFAIK the intestine is always clean, no caked anything in there "from years".

You should try the Tra Da (iced tea) from tap water they give you in some restaurants over here. I was a running faucet until I narrowed it down to that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:You're full of crap moretorque. Those 'cleansing powders' are just some kind of gelatin that make it appear as if taking out the gunk. AFAIK the intestine is always clean, no caked anything in there "from years".

You should try the Tra Da (iced tea) from tap water they give you in some restaurants over here. I was a running faucet until I narrowed it down to that.
Your actually equipped with a functioning anus ? ........
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It's made of sintered phosphor bronze
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?