I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Post by Moretorque »

You can read what they found in Elvis's autopsy and it was not pretty, antidepressants are really bad for you. They slow your system down to the point to where you no longer move all the waste out of your system which is not good at all. Main stream medicine will Kill'Yaa quick!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was just able to take my first normal Doo Doo in 5 weeks, I crap bigger than most people and I know when things are working right because I can stop a toilet up in like one sitting.

I had to break the plunger out so I'm happy..... :D

I don't know what fixed the problem but I had a real big scare, I thought Adama was going to get the last laugh watching me choke on all my poo for all my blasphemous postings.

I had 3 sessions at the Butt Hole cleaners and took lots of the OXY Powder pills which do work good when mixed with prune juice and I am going to add them to my regular routine to keep my gut cleaned out and also I changed my diet.

I think way to much sugar and meat and not enough fruits and vegetables caught up to me, typical big fat American pig!

If only Elvis would have went and had his rear cleaned and they used Oxy Powder back then the King may have still been with us......... :cry:
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Eating foods with lot's of fiber will help you make a bowl movement. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:I was just able to take my first normal Doo Doo in 5 weeks, I crap bigger than most people and I know when things are working right because I can stop a toilet up in like one sitting.

I had to break the plunger out so I'm happy..... :D

I don't know what fixed the problem but I had a real big scare, I thought Adama was going to get the last laugh watching me choke on all my poo for all my blasphemous postings.

I had 3 sessions at the Butt Hole cleaners and took lots of the OXY Powder pills which do work good when mixed with prune juice and I am going to add them to my regular routine to keep my gut cleaned out and also I changed my diet.

I think way to much sugar and meat and not enough fruits and vegetables caught up to me, typical big fat American pig!

If only Elvis would have went and had his rear cleaned and they used Oxy Powder back then the King may have still been with us......... :cry:
You are now litteraly an asshole moretorque, Are you on WnD's camp too now, boasting about girth and length? C'mon we have more than enough with one of you.

Now you could've saved all that trouble and asked Adama and Retiredfrank for some of the fiber they take.... you can't imagine the stuff you'd be pulling out
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?