Does Chemo Actually Make Cancer Worse?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does Chemo Actually Make Cancer Worse?

Post by Taco »

Cancer is not a disease, its an industry.

American Doctors can be arrested and have their medical license taken away if they suggest any cancer treatments to patients other than Chemo and Radiation.

Does Chemo & Radiation Actually Make Cancer More Malignant?
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.c ... ant/166518
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Does Chemo Actually Make Cancer Worse?

Post by gnosis »

Taco wrote:Cancer is not a disease, its an industry.
Cancer is real.

Problem with chemo is that it kills all your cells, not just cancer cells. It's non-selective.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

its like bringing a flamethrower to kill a nest of cockroaches living in a table
https://www.cancertutor.com

As the above site mentions there are cures with 80%+ success rate, and plenty of testimonials around thanks to the internet. Chemo seems to cripple the immune system, and reduce the life expectancy after that initial 5 year window. What stuns me that despite throwing trillions at the problem they aren't even close to forming a basic idea of the cause, and keep trying to address the symptom like a deranged herd of lemmings. Shouldn't the cause of cancer be pivotal to address? Dr Simoncini has a theory that its a fungus dealing with toxicity, and from what i know many pioneers had success and were attacked to protect the profit first mafia. I think its linked to emotional causes, toxins in your body, pathogens, and a range of other factors with genetics being a smaller factor. Raymond Rife found that it was related to viruses with his very advanced microscope technology, and plasma frequency treatment which he rotted in prison for. Many are having success nowadays with cannabis oil, bob beck protocol, MMS, deep cleanses and fasts, raw organic food diet and such.

The info is out there but it requires some digging, due to the billions of dollars invested in the medical mafia poison-for-profit paradigm
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Taco wrote:Cancer is not a disease, its an industry.

American Doctors can be arrested and have their medical license taken away if they suggest any cancer treatments to patients other than Chemo and Radiation.

Does Chemo & Radiation Actually Make Cancer More Malignant?
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.c ... ant/166518
Yeah and mechanics can get similar if they encourage people to disconnect their breaks.

It's a good thing.

On a more serious note, you forgot surgery as a cancer treatment, as well as watchful waiting. I wonder if the article you quoted was written by people with the same level of knowledge you have.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is one of the issues on which the conspiracy crowd exaggerates I think. Conspiracy sites and alternative health sites act as if chemotherapy has a 100 percent failure rate and has never saved any lives. That can't be true. It must have a reasonable success rate, or else no one would be using it, and doctors would all refuse to administer it. Basic logic. So it has to have some success rate. But of course, it has to be used when the cancer is detected early enough. Same with tumors.

How come no one died of cancer before the 20th Century? You never hear of famous historical figures before the 1900's suddenly getting cancer and dying. I heard that cancer came out when the cowpox vaccine did, and that no one who is unvaccinated has ever gotten cancer. Is that true? If so, that's what medical researchers should be investigating.

I'm not sure about the alternative remedies to cancer though. Supposedly if you eat apricot seeds, you don't get cancer because they have vitamin B-21 or something. Anyone know anything about this?

Also, is it true that the Amish communities never get cancer since they don't have contact with urban society? And is it true that animals don't get cancer unless they are exposed to humans or live in human households?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The single most important cancer treatment is water fasting. I just completed my annual 7 day water fast, as a preventive measure. The silence about water fasting as a miracle cure and preventive measure for all sorts of diseases truly is a conspiracy of silence.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote: How come no one died of cancer before the 20th Century? You never hear of famous historical figures before the 1900's suddenly getting cancer and dying. I heard that cancer came out when the cowpox vaccine did, and that no one who is unvaccinated has ever gotten cancer. Is that true? If so, that's what medical researchers should be investigating.
Like just about everything else you believe it isn't true.

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/julyau ... ssils-show

"or all the differences between life in ancient Egypt, Reformation Germany and early 20th century Britain, the frequency of cancer appeared to be about the same."

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Cancer-History.aspx

What you call narrow minded most people call critical thinking and the ability to tell good sources from bad.

But hey we cool? How about I send you a House Hippo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA[/youtube]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Hippo
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:The single most important cancer treatment is water fasting. I just completed my annual 7 day water fast, as a preventive measure. The silence about water fasting as a miracle cure and preventive measure for all sorts of diseases truly is a conspiracy of silence.
I actually agree with this statement. But I will add that fasting is good for almost any and every condition.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

livefreeordie wrote:its like bringing a flamethrower to kill a nest of cockroaches living in a table

As the above site mentions there are cures with 80%+ success rate, and plenty of testimonials around thanks to the internet. Chemo seems to cripple the immune system, and reduce the life expectancy after that initial 5 year window. What stuns me that despite throwing trillions at the problem they aren't even close to forming a basic idea of the cause, and keep trying to address the symptom like a deranged herd of lemmings. Shouldn't the cause of cancer be pivotal to address? Dr Simoncini has a theory that its a fungus dealing with toxicity, and from what i know many pioneers had success and were attacked to protect the profit first mafia. I think its linked to emotional causes, toxins in your body, pathogens, and a range of other factors with genetics being a smaller factor. Raymond Rife found that it was related to viruses with his very advanced microscope technology, and plasma frequency treatment which he rotted in prison for. Many are having success nowadays with cannabis oil, bob beck protocol, MMS, deep cleanses and fasts, raw organic food diet and such.

The info is out there but it requires some digging, due to the billions of dollars invested in the medical mafia poison-for-profit paradigm
+1 to every point. I've been paying attention to this disease trying to figure out its causes since my mother died of it in 1959. The establishment approach hasn't really changed at all since then. A "deranged herd of lemmings," indeed, which is maybe what I'll say the next time some merchant asks me to contribute to cancer research (Jason's Deli, a national chain, is always running this campaign).

As was common belief in the 19th century, this is a disease linked primarily to the mind and emotions. My mother died of it because her sister, with whom she was extremely close, died of it 18 months before. Period, end of story. She couldn't process this particular stress in a useful way.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

livefreeordie wrote:its like bringing a flamethrower to kill a nest of cockroaches living in a table

What causes cancer (outside of environmental toxins) is immune system issues from bacteria and viruses and parasites and fungi that are now traveling around the world within weeks of evolving to a new strain... hopping on a plane and having sex around the world really speeds up the transmission rates.
Last edited by DrMorpheus on July 22nd, 2016, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

retiredfrank wrote:The single most important cancer treatment is water fasting. I just completed my annual 7 day water fast, as a preventive measure. The silence about water fasting as a miracle cure and preventive measure for all sorts of diseases truly is a conspiracy of silence.
You're just starving the bed pathogens in your body temporarily. You need a massive green tea EGCG cleanse to wipe out the bad bacteria biofilms and take a full set of beneficial probiotics.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

gsjackson wrote:

+1 to every point. I've been paying attention to this disease trying to figure out its causes since my mother died of it in 1959. The establishment approach hasn't really changed at all since then. A "deranged herd of lemmings," indeed, which is maybe what I'll say the next time some merchant asks me to contribute to cancer research (Jason's Deli, a national chain, is always running this campaign).

As was common belief in the 19th century, this is a disease linked primarily to the mind and emotions. My mother died of it because her sister, with whom she was extremely close, died of it 18 months before. Period, end of story. She couldn't process this particular stress in a useful way.
No, more likely she had the same immune system issues as her sister. The sadness/stress weaken her immune system and let in the same thing that killed her sister
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just recently they released a study that claimed people who have CHEMO on average die 5 months earlier than those who don't, also it is worth mentioning 3 out of 4 doctors say they would not do CHEMO for their own treatment.

A Dr. who is an expert in cancer treatment by the name of Nicholas Gonzales has videos on UTUBE on the specifics of Chemo treatments and claims it was derived from mustard gas from WW1 and he also claims the science behind it was bogus from day one.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I did not realize Dr. Gonzalez was dead, he died a year ago and may be another holistic Dr. killed by the ZIO medi Nazi's................. :cry:
Time to Hide!
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Winston wrote:This is one of the issues on which the conspiracy crowd exaggerates I think. Conspiracy sites and alternative health sites act as if chemotherapy has a 100 percent failure rate and has never saved any lives. That can't be true. It must have a reasonable success rate, or else no one would be using it, and doctors would all refuse to administer it. Basic logic. So it has to have some success rate. But of course, it has to be used when the cancer is detected early enough. Same with tumors.

How come no one died of cancer before the 20th Century? You never hear of famous historical figures before the 1900's suddenly getting cancer and dying. I heard that cancer came out when the cowpox vaccine did, and that no one who is unvaccinated has ever gotten cancer. Is that true? If so, that's what medical researchers should be investigating.

I'm not sure about the alternative remedies to cancer though. Supposedly if you eat apricot seeds, you don't get cancer because they have vitamin B-21 or something. Anyone know anything about this?

Also, is it true that the Amish communities never get cancer since they don't have contact with urban society? And is it true that animals don't get cancer unless they are exposed to humans or live in human households?
What is the 'green tea EGCG cleanse to wipe out the bad bacteria biofilms' drMorpheus?

Can folks describe their water cleanse results and accounts?

It appears that the Amish dont get any autism and have much lower rates of disease, as vaccines which are increasingly being linked to vaccination. The poisons they combine with their death-cult fanaticism of 'vaccines are totally safe' are well documented

The conspiracy crowd aren't saying it 100% doesn't work, from what ive read chemo has a 3% or so success rate, meaning it doesn't work effectively 97% of the time, and common sense tells me that its going to dramatically damage the immune system and the after 5 year survival rate and other effects are quite destructive. There are so many lies and deceptions out there regarding the real statistics of common therapies, but real life accounts and testimonials show that there are a lot of very sad stories (thousands) that don't end well, with tens of thousands of dollars being extracted from the families before the victim dies

B-17 or laetrile is a remedy that attacks cancer cells, and there are many effective remedies that have been discovered and used for decades which are explained on cancertutor.com and other reputable sites, as well as first hand accounts on curezone.com and youtube, such as with mms, cleanses, raw food diets. Cancertutor explains it well, why not go for a remedy with 80%+ success rate first, which attack just the cancer cells, and which oftentimes deal with the cause not just the syptom. MMS for example has many accounts where people have been saved from imminent death, literally that day or within days, and that is just one remedy ive used for years that definitely works well.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -good.aspx