Top Healthiest Superfoods and Supplements in the World

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Top Healthiest Superfoods and Supplements in the World

Post by jamesbond »

This nutrition expert gives her list of the 5 healthiest foods in the world. Her number one healthy food is wheat grass because of the incredible amount of nutrients. I just started drinking wheat grass on a regular basis a few weeks ago.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 5 Healthiest Foods in the World

Post by jamesbond »

Dr. Peter Glidden is interviewed by Alex Jones. They talk about a range of subjects including what minerals and vitamins your body needs to function properly and why so many Americans are being lied to by the pharmaceutical industry.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Good to see you taking the baton from Renata as the forum's health conscience, JB. It's resulting in some interesting videos.

While I'm always skeptical of anybody trying to sell me pills, it's interesting to see Jones is into health issues, which I didn't know. Mainstream medicine is one of our more corrupt institutions, which is really saying something.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:This nutrition expert gives her list of the 5 healthiest foods in the world. Her number one healthy food is wheat grass because of the incredible amount of nutrients. I just started drinking wheat grass on a regular basis a few weeks ago.
I started drinking wheatgrass too. But i found out something important. You gotta drink the ones that say wheatgrass JUICE powder, not wheatgrass powder. The difference is that the former has been juiced first and then freeze dried into powder at low temperatures, which preserves the enzymes and nutrients. But the latter has not.

This is very important because the human digestive system cannot extract nutrients and enzymes from grass like cows can. So it has to be juiced first and then taken on an empty stomach for our digestive system to absorb all the nutrients and enzymes, including many vitamins and minerals and chlorophyll especially, which oxygenates the blood and normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure. The juiced powder form that has been properly dried and preserved will do just that.

If you just drink the wheatgrass powder only, which is whole leaf powder and has not been juiced first, it will only give you fiber and not the nutrients in it. So if you've been doing that, then you aren't getting the real benefits from wheatgrass.

So next time you order it online, make sure you type "wheatgrass juice powder" in the search box. Ditto for barley grass juice powder as well, which is also a super nutritious green food.

I've found some good ones on http://www.iherb.com and ebay as well, for around 20 or 30 dollars. Iherb.com is good if you're overseas because if you order 30 dollars or more of products, they ship overseas for only like 5 dollars, which other sites dont offer.

Watch this video by Dr. Eric Berg where he tells you a lot of important stuff about wheatgrass and the difference between wheatgrass powder and wheatgrass JUICE powder.

This webpage goes over the difference as well.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/wheatgras ... ass-juice/

Its too bad many people are drinking wheatgrass powder without knowing about this difference, and thus consuming fiber without the nutrients. Even big health sites such as http://www.naturalnews.com are not telling people about this.

Here are the amazing and impressive benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/benefits- ... ass-juice/

https://www.naturalnews.com/044142_whea ... stion.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:This nutrition expert gives her list of the 5 healthiest foods in the world. Her number one healthy food is wheat grass because of the incredible amount of nutrients. I just started drinking wheat grass on a regular basis a few weeks ago.
I started drinking wheatgrass too. But i found out something important. You gotta drink the ones that say wheatgrass JUICE powder, not wheatgrass powder. The difference is that the former has been juiced first and then freeze dried into powder at low temperatures, which preserves the enzymes and nutrients. But the latter has not.

This is very important because the human digestive system cannot extract nutrients and enzymes from grass like cows can. So it has to be juiced first and then taken on an empty stomach for our digestive system to absorb all the nutrients and enzymes, including many vitamins and minerals and chlorophyll especially, which oxygenates the blood and normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure. The juiced powder form that has been properly dried and preserved will do just that.

If you just drink the wheatgrass powder only, which is whole leaf powder and has not been juiced first, it will only give you fiber and not the nutrients in it. So if you've been doing that, then you aren't getting the real benefits from wheatgrass.

So next time you order it online, make sure you type "wheatgrass juice powder" in the search box. Ditto for barley grass juice powder as well, which is also a super nutritious green food.

I've found some good ones on http://www.iherb.com and ebay as well, for around 20 or 30 dollars. Iherb.com is good if you're overseas because if you order 30 dollars or more of products, they ship overseas for only like 5 dollars, which other sites dont offer.

Watch this video by Dr. Eric Berg where he tells you a lot of important stuff about wheatgrass and the difference between wheatgrass powder and wheatgrass JUICE powder.

This webpage goes over the difference as well.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/wheatgras ... ass-juice/

Its too bad many people are drinking wheatgrass powder without knowing about this difference, and thus consuming fiber without the nutrients. Even big health sites such as http://www.naturalnews.com are not telling people about this.

Here are the amazing and impressive benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/benefits- ... ass-juice/

https://www.naturalnews.com/044142_whea ... stion.html
That's a good point Winston it needs to be wheatgrass JUICE powder, not wheatgrass powder. I take organic wheatgrass juice powder and I take it on an empty stomach. I try to take one glass a day, it's very healthy and nutritious.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh you already knew that jamesbond? Does wheatgrass juice give you more energy and vitality? Are you gonna try barley juice powder too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Oh you already knew that jamesbond? Does wheatgrass juice give you more energy and vitality? Are you gonna try barley juice powder too?
I do seem to have more energy when I drink wheatgrass juice powder. I have not tried barley juice powder but I would like too, I heard it's also very healthy.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Anyone a fan of Kimchi? I've been eating tonnes of it in China and I think it might be why my stomach's so much better this time round.

Plus it's super healthy and it tastes amazing. Shame it looks so awful lol.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Wow! I just drank the barley grass juice powder i received called green magma, and tried one glass and man that was the most nutritious healthy energizing drink I've ever had. Wow. It tastes even better and healthier than wheatgrass and has so much nutrients in it. This has got to be the most healthy drink of all time. I definitely recommend you all try it.

You can get it from iherb at the link below. International shipping is only 5 dollars. This is the one i got called green magma. It was invented by a Japanese guy and has sold in over 50 countries and been juiced first for maximum nutrition.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Green-Foods-Co ... 300-g/3643

Details:

Perfectly Balanced Green Nutrition

Over 40 years ago, Dr. Hagiwara discovered that organic young barley grass is the most nutritionally balanced food in nature. His original formula, Green Magma, has sold in over 50 countries around the world to thousands of happy healthy customers. Green Magma contains over 100 beneficial phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, carotenoids, flavonoids and chlorophyll.

Nourish your body the way nature intended!

Chlorophyll helps to gently cleanse the body, balance pH levels, promote good digestion and fight free radicals.

Active Enzymes help digestion, promote energy production and support metabolism.

Antioxidants support the immune system, healthy aging and cardiovascular function.

The Result: increased energy levels, improved digestion, enhanced mental acuity and better looking hair, skin and nails.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Health experts are saying that chlorella and spirulina are the two most powerful superfoods in the world. In addition to many vitamins and minerals, they contain high amounts of chlorophyll and protein as well. Also, chlorella is good for detoxing metals and mercury from your body. You can live on those two alone in fact. Heres why.

The most powerful foods on earth are Spirulina Plantensis and Chlorella Pyrenoidosa. They compliment one another in many ways because they are completely different foods with different nutrients. Spirulina is an extremely pure food, 95% digestible, extremely high in the Vitamin B-complex, iron, calcium and essential fatty acids such as Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is excellent for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis or bursitis. Spirulina is an excellent food to consume before a workout because of the explosive energy it provides to the body.

Chlorella has incredible anti-cancer properties. Its unique fiber is great for the digestion, as well as heavy metal and synthetic toxin removal. It has large amounts of nucleic acids (RNA/DNA), which, along with amino acids (protein), are the building blocks of our cells. Chlorella can even be used topically on cuts, scrapes, infections, even serious wounds, as can Spirulina.

Spirulina and Chlorella are perfect whole foods, true superfoods . They have perfect compliments of protein (60%) carbohydrates (19%), fats (6%) bio-available minerals (8%). They are not extracts, concentrates or amalgams of vitamins and minerals that look good on paper such as the vitamin and mineral supplements that people generally believe to be healthy. In reality, the body does not absorb 90% of these vitamin supplements because they are dead, void of enzymes. On the other hand, eating Spirulina or Chlorella is like eating any other whole food such as a banana, apple or broccoli.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chlorella, a rich green algae, also detoxes you from heavy metals like mercury, lead or aluminum. And it contains enough amino acids to form a complete protein. It also contains more protein than beef and chicken combined. And is very popular in Japan for promoting longetivity. So if you have mercury dental fillings, it helps remove mercury from your body. See below.

Cilantro, aka Chinese parsley, is also good for heavy metal detox. A treatment combining chlorella and cilantro for mercury and metal detox is best. See below.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Check this out. Health experts are saying that chlorella and spirulina are the two most powerful superfoods in the world. In addition to many vitamins and minerals, they contain high amounts of chlorophyll and protein as well. Also, chlorella is good for detoxing metals and mercury from your body. You can live on those two alone in fact. Heres why.
I have heard the same thing that Chlorella and Spirulina are extremely healthy. I used to take super blue green algae pills for years. Instead, I am now taking wheat grass juice powder and I also use a juicer to juice fruits and vegetables every day.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres a basic description of wheatgrass, barley grass, spirulina and chlorella.

https://www.chlorella-europe.com/superf ... -s/246.htm

Heres a good article that compares wheatgrass and barley grass. As you can see they are very similar. But barley grass has slightly higher nutrition content and more protein and benefits your skin. So if you have to choose, barley grass is better.

https://beautifullyalive.org/barley-gra ... -benefits/

Btw i just tried barley grass juice last night and it was an amazing energy booster. More so than wheatgrass. I felt like the energy of mother earth came alive in me. Wow. I was impressed and mesmerized. Its a must try if you want to take something healthy, energizing and rejuvenating.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these 9 benefits of taking chlorella. They will blow your mind and impress you! This article even includes links to government studied that back up all the claims!

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/be ... -chlorella

It even lowers high blood pressure:

"In one study, people with mildly high blood pressure took four grams of chlorella daily for 12 weeks.

By the end, these people had lower blood pressure readings than participants who took the placebo (31)."

Heres the link to the government study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811362