2016 Fitness Plan

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: 2016 Fitness Plan

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Yes, you do have an air of superiority
No I don't. Come on you're being silly. I criticize myself more than you.
Tapatio89 wrote:which of course I lower your ego as you cannot stand I am better than you.
You see this conversation as a dual. Where as I don't even think about you. You're about as significant as a grain of sand. Of course if you want me to be your mortal enemy because you think I'm so important, then knock yourself out. It's not like you haven't spent your entire life trying to prove that you're a white man's equal.
Tapatio89 wrote:Shit coloured? HAHAHA, I am olive skin, moron. Olive skin is a light-intermediate colour. . Even your own kind other Yanks consider me light in colour for a Mexican when I was in your turf. At least I do not have pink-coloured skin like a pig like you and your beloved Nordic race.
Pretty much any way you cut it, your skin does have that filthy stained look. It just doesn't wash out. I mean you can do the spic thing wear silk shirts and gold chains, but at the end of the day you're still just wrapping up a turd.
Tapatio89 wrote:Every white guy? Moron, I have some white Mexican relatives of Mediterreanean type (my paternal grandmother being full Lebanese), and do not feel threatened by them. Same from some of my Mexican friends. Your definition of white must be the dumb Yankee definition meaning WASP, which in USA a white person is almost always tied being Anglo-Saxon. No, why should I feel threatened? The opposite, you guys make me laugh.
I'm just using the indian definition. As in someone in your family somewhere stuck their dick in an Indian and eventually that trickled down to you. You gotta admit that I'm right on the money here.
You are the one that is fighting anf thrashing everyone here. Do you see me fighting the other forum members? No, it is only you, and even others here have told you you are a difficult person and too close minded.

My skin colour does not look filthy. Olive/Mediterranean skin colour is lovely, unlike your piggy/lobster/shrimp skin colour of yours.

You will be surprised how my family looks like you will die of envy. Your family is typical Yankee all fat, ugly, dress poorly, wearing white trainers with the white athletic socks all the way to the knees like idiots and the shorts (shorts are for children, not for REAL men).
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
You are the one that is fighting anf thrashing everyone here. Do you see me fighting the other forum members? No, it is only you, and even others here have told you you are a difficult person and too close minded.
Well then you shouldn't take my insults so personally. You should see this as a straightforward discussion. If I attack you and I also attack other members that are conceivably the same white Anglos that you make fun of, maybe you should relax a little. I will attack people regardless of race. I've done it before and I will do it again. Do you think I have any qualms about being an "asshole" to whites also?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Well then you shouldn't take my insults so personally. You should see this as a straightforward discussion. If I attack you and I also attack other members that are conceivably the same white Anglos that you make fun of, maybe you should relax a little. I will attack people regardless of race. I've done it before and I will do it again. Do you think I have any qualms about being an "asshole" to whites also?

You do not discuss as you only see everything from your point of view, son. I am good at debating, not you.

Well, I will never be submissive to you and continue to put you in your place over and over again.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

You do not discuss as you only see everything from your point of view, son. I am good at debating, not you.

Well, I will never be submissive to you and continue to put you in your place over and over again.
You should reread your first post where you attacked me. But my guess would be you don't even have the brain power to find it. But in any case it really doesn't matter because your entire race doesn't know the meaning discussing things without emotions.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

RIP "2016 Fitness Plan"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

You should reread your first post where you attacked me. But my guess would be you don't even have the brain power to find it. But in any case it really doesn't matter because your entire race doesn't know the meaning discussing things without emotions.
You use your own emotions too, which is your own close minded views and you are not a very bright person at all as close minded people tend to be the stupidest of all. Being objective does not mean being a close minded fool like you. I am more objective thant you as in a few ocassions, I have sided on your views, you know that. But most of the time frankly, your views are very subjective as you judge everything by Yankee standards. If you were objective, you will see both sides of the coin, which you are too retarded to do it as seen in previous posts.

Now, my little pet, stop with this as you are killing the thread with nonsense.
mattiebrown7777
Freshman Poster

Post by mattiebrown7777 »

The two times in my life when I lost a lot of weight was when I found a hobby that got me more excited than eating food and watching TV.
Keep trying new things. Try them for a month and see how it goes. If you love it, great. If you don't, try something else.
Be creative. Be daring. Get out of your comfort zone.