Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Percentage of freaks increasing?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 11:48 am

droid wrote:Holy smokes you're beating taco in pessimism moretorque.
As for myself i'll survive the 'mass extinction' since my logic is undeniable :wink:
I am not negative, I am telling you how it is, go research what happens to the head of the food chain when a mass extinction comes through. The last one nothing over 55 pounds survived and that made the way for humans to inherit the earth but we blew it. I am happy I did not have a family, my life has no purpose. I am the type of guy who loves kids and is supposed to be a father.

I made the right choice Droid, you on the other hand are the up and coming to inherit the earth from mankind. Get hooked into the military industrial complex for fitment to be updated as a Cyberdyne model T 101 so you can help the Illuminati clean up after they NUC us good and get rid of this parasite once and for all. Then you can modify the remaining elite humans and set them up to be like Borg or something made in your image the image of Droid and live happily ever after on this barren rock.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 21st, 2015, 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 11:55 am

Moretorque wrote:I am happy I did not have a family, my life has no purpose. I am the type of guy who loves kids and is supposed to be a father.
Then have them! If you wish to have a family, follow your dreams. You don't seriously think that you not reproducing will somehow significantly alter the future? You're not saving the earth by remaining childless against your own will, you aren't sacrificing yourself for the greater good... you are just denying yourself something you know you want, for bullshit reasons.

And the only victim, is you.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 1:22 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I am happy I did not have a family, my life has no purpose. I am the type of guy who loves kids and is supposed to be a father.
Then have them! If you wish to have a family, follow your dreams. You don't seriously think that you not reproducing will somehow significantly alter the future? You're not saving the earth by remaining childless against your own will, you aren't sacrificing yourself for the greater good... you are just denying yourself something you know you want, for bullshit reasons.

And the only victim, is you.


We can save them by not bringing more of us here and going vegetarian to stop the mass extinction. This is what we should be doing rather than building more weapons. In the bible they tell you mans thoughts were continually evil.

There is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement and the creator of the site sums it all up beautifully and I stand with him on this. I am not for humanity going under but getting our #'s down to stop the degration of the planet.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Moretorque wrote: We can save them by not bringing more of us here and going vegetarian to stop the mass extinction. This is what we should be doing rather than building more weapons. In the bible they tell you mans thoughts were continually evil.

There is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement and the creator of the site sums it all up beautifully and I stand with him on this. I am not for humanity going under but getting our #'s down to stop the degration of the planet.
Thank you for mentioning the VHEM, that clearifies a lot. Now I know you're not to be taken seriously any longer, and I can stop replying to you or trying to talk sense into you. ;)

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by droid » February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm

i think he started smoking the same stuff as newlife
where do i get some of that?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 3:20 pm

droid wrote:i think he started smoking the same stuff as newlife
where do i get some of that?
Ask PaloAltoGuy or MrBlueLight. :wink:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 3:46 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
droid wrote:i think he started smoking the same stuff as newlife
where do i get some of that?
Ask PaloAltoGuy or MrBlueLight. :wink:
Do you know of that site? I have talked to him before and his site does have a good point to a degree. I do not agree with him on going extinct but he does make the point we have messed our children's planet up good. The Elite must like him because he has made it onto several shows on the mainstream.

You however are the one they laugh at with your silly belief in some book written long ago and you cannot figure out the trick dupe to it which is Mother is the creator in the book.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 21st, 2015, 4:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Moretorque wrote: Do you know of that site? I have talked to him before and his site does have a good point to a degree. I do not agree with him on going extinct but he does make the point we have messed our children's planet up good. The Elite must like him because he has made it onto several shows on the mainstream.

You however are the one they laugh at with your silly belief in some book written long ago and you cannot figure out the trick dupe to it which is Mother is the creator in the book. I think our masters know this, I was watching the movie the Rothschild's and the head of the family was calling his wife mommy so I think some people practicing Judaism have figured it out because in the bible it states you come to God as a child. WHO wants your tears here on earth ??? Another thing the people who claim to be of the tribe trace their linage through the mother, I wonder why that is ????.

They consider people like you a stooge more than likely and rightfully so, as soon as they update Droid to do their dirty work they will have the solution to the over flowing masses of people who cannot think for themselves. :shock:
Just because I disagree with your beliefs and think you are paranoid and overly pessimistic, does not mean I cannot "think for myself". I never stated that my desire for raising a large family stems from me reading the Bible, either; that is your own interpretation but I never once said that.

As for me spreading my seed and being fruitful, I do not believe I am doing the world any harm in doing so. My wife and I are both reasonably intelligent people and she is well-educated (moreso then me), we're physically fit and very healthy and give our children good genes. There's no harm in us having children, when the "freaks" Cornfed mentioned in the OP are having them too. If anything, us reproducing balances things out a bit.

Do not make get the ridiculous thought in your head that because of my human desire to have a family, I am somehow "cannot think for myself". Because I am very much thinking for myself, and came to a different conclusion then you did.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 4:11 pm

You claim to be a Christian do you not ? I agree with you but your children are in for a rough ride. The " be fruitful and multiply " verse in the bible has been abused for thousands of years.

Do your children have a 120 year battery pack like Droid where they can survive without food and water for over a century ? because they could very well need that option coming up. The sooner we get our #'s down to stop the mass extinction the better for future generations.



And by the way what makes you and Cornfed believe your genes are so superior to others?
Last edited by Moretorque on February 21st, 2015, 4:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 4:18 pm

Moretorque wrote:You claim to be a Christian do you not ? I agree with you but your children are in for a rough ride. The " be fruitful and multiply " verse in the bible has been abused more so than the general welfare clause in the US constitution.
I am a cultural Christian. I believe in the value and importance of traditional nuclear families, as a way of restoring order. I do not like to live in a culture where the focus of everyday life is all "me, myself and I", rather I want to be a part of a community. Of something bigger, something better. I want to raise a loving family, and instil my values into my children.

My own personal idea of be fruitful and multiply, does not have any roots in the Bible. I do not think EVERYBODY should do as I do. But those of us who have what it takes, in my mind should. But as OP said: not all men and women are fit to reproduce. The problem is, the wrong people are reproducing the most. But for the RIGHT people to stop reproducing, does not solve a thing. More like the opposite... humanity will only decay further and at a faster rate.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 4:32 pm

What makes you and Cornfed believe your genes are somehow superior ? Maybe most people want to live in a world like Idiocracy, have you ever thought about that! We all come from the black man so he should have first dibs on what our world will look like. You don't like sitting in a mud hole with flies circling about your head ? well I think that is what our rulers and the mass extinction have planned for the majority.

The way things are going with all the information being cyber digits once the kill switch gets hit it will be pre industrial time for all left but the break away civilization and you and your children are not part of it.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Moretorque wrote:What makes you and Cornfed believe your genes are somehow superior ? Maybe most people want to live in a world like Idiocracy, have you ever thought about that! We all come from the black man so he should have first dibs on what our world will look like. You don't like sitting in a mud hole with flies circling about your head ? well I think that is what our rulers and the mass extinction have planned for the majority.
I don't know enough about Cornfed to know whether or not his genes are superior to anyone's. At least he is capable of original thought, and while I disagree with him on quite a lot of things, that is more then I can (sadly) say for the majority of people nowadays.

As for myself? Well I'm a physically healthy and strong individual, I am good-looking and I have some degree of intelligence, although I'm not Mensa material and have always been a lousy student due to my concentration issues. I would also say that I am creative, and capable of thinking outside of the box. My wife, though born into a poor family in a tiny remote village in the middle of nowhere, has been able to attend one of her countries' most prestigious universities. She, also, is very healthy and physically fit.

I think my wife and I having children does not harm the world, because they are quality children. Our first child walked, talked and developed at a signficantly faster rate then is common for her age. I would not call myself superior, per se, but healthy? Definitely. Since I am taller and physically stronger then the average man in my wife's country, our children will have a better chance of survival then most, if the mass extinction you speak of were to take place. But I very much doubt it will and am quite certain you are just being paranoid and believe in too many conspiracy theories, and it's baked your brain.

You said you wish to prevent a future world like "Idiocy" from happening? Then the only way for you to NOT aid that process, is by having kids and raising them well. Unless you consider yourself an idiot. :wink:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 5:10 pm

Were all pretty much idiots, look what we let happen being guardians of the life here but have no fear nature has a plan. If you have more children you should have your wife detoxify her body.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 20th, 2015, 5:14 pm

Moretorque wrote:Were all pretty much idiots, look what we let happen being guardians of the life here but have no fear nature has a plan.
I'm sure nature has a plan. I am just answering the call of nature.
Moretorque wrote:If you have more children you should have your wife detoxify her body.
You won't find much if any toxic in the body of a woman who was born and raised in the countryside, in a tiny provincial Filipino village and who has been eating primarily rice, vegetables, fish and meat for most of her life, most of which products having been locally grown or bred. She's about as detoxified as they get, and our daughter is healthy as a clam. Surely, the next children will be just as healthy.

You ignore many of my points in your (increasingly shorter) replies, I notice.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4820
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Moretorque » February 20th, 2015, 8:16 pm

The reason our rulers are not speaking of it is a major indicator they have plans to dispose of most of humanity some how coming up, I think the post on Deagle dot com may be real as far as what they have in store for America.

The mass extinction is real and more than likely there is no stopping it and we are already way off the cliff.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 21st, 2015, 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”