Percentage of freaks increasing?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The only way to prevent them from re-occuring is to what the ancient Spartans did: toss deformed babies over the wall. Of course we're speaking purely hypothetical here.
Yeah, it is like evil Western regimes do the opposite. They have young females murder their healthy offspring inside their young, healthy wombs, and then when the females are old toxin and disease ridden crones they carry various kinds of freaks to term who then become pits for enormous amounts of resources.
+1

Ive never seen this point made before
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I think we can all agree the Western world as of right now, is f***ed up. Probably beyond repair. What matters now is what we do with our own lives. I wish we could transform society somehow, I wish we could guide people in the right direction, but at the end of the day it's all just wishful thinking isn't it? There are places where you can find young and willing women, the type of young healthy wombs you are looking for. Or ought to be looking for. Find them and spread your seed, before it is too late.

The best thing one can do to ensure a health(ier) future, is by raising a healthy family. Because for every healthy man and woman who don't, there's a dozen unhealthy ones that do. Failing to do that, is failing to help the human race. If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.
+10

Close the thread.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Are you sure you know WHO is valuable and WHO is not?
Sparta is long gone because it was not fit for survival.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm not seeing it. Do you live in an area where people's family trees don't fork? Do you live near a nuclear power plant?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The only way to prevent them from re-occuring is to what the ancient Spartans did: toss deformed babies over the wall. Of course we're speaking purely hypothetical here.
Yeah, it is like evil Western regimes do the opposite. They have young females murder their healthy offspring inside their young, healthy wombs, and then when the females are old toxin and disease ridden crones they carry various kinds of freaks to term who then become pits for enormous amounts of resources.
Cornfed I was watching a show and some of the black tribes in Africa had a hole ready filled with water to instantly drown a new born if there was something wrong with it upon being squirted out into this world. So maybe our ancestors have more sense than modern Europeans in this regard?

Not everybody can be perfect such as yourself but we are striving. :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yeah, it is like evil Western regimes do the opposite. They have young females murder their healthy offspring inside their young, healthy wombs, and then when the females are old toxin and disease ridden crones they carry various kinds of freaks to term who then become pits for enormous amounts of resources.
I think we can all agree the Western world as of right now, is f***ed up. Probably beyond repair. What matters now is what we do with our own lives. I wish we could transform society somehow, I wish we could guide people in the right direction, but at the end of the day it's all just wishful thinking isn't it? There are places where you can find young and willing women, the type of young healthy wombs you are looking for. Or ought to be looking for. Find them and spread your seed, before it is too late.

The best thing one can do to ensure a health(ier) future, is by raising a healthy family. Because for every healthy man and woman who don't, there's a dozen unhealthy ones that do. Failing to do that, is failing to help the human race. If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.
The real solution is not to bring more children here to suffer on this planet, man has screwed it up ecologically speaking and it is coming home to roost bad on the generation arriving now. I am all about healthy families and children but that time has passed. The people who bring our kids here and don't want them fu ck them and the people who do want families to love.

Just look what is going on at Fukushima to get an idea of how much of a mess things are turning out to be for future generations.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 19th, 2015, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:The real solution is not to bring more children here to suffer on this planet, man has screwed it up ecologically speaking and it is coming home to roost bad on the generation arriving now. I am all about healthy families and children but that time has passed. The people who bring our kids here and don't want them fu ck them and the people who do want families to love.
Gotta explain this logic to me... the people who don't want children but have them anyway f**k over the planet, you say. You seem to imply it's okay to have children if you desire to have them and love your children... but at the same time you are saying we shouldn't bring any children into the world? Lots of mixed signals in one post.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The real solution is not to bring more children here to suffer on this planet, man has screwed it up ecologically speaking and it is coming home to roost bad on the generation arriving now. I am all about healthy families and children but that time has passed. The people who bring our kids here and don't want them fu ck them and the people who do want families to love.
Gotta explain this logic to me... the people who don't want children but have them anyway f**k over the planet, you say. You seem to imply it's okay to have children if you desire to have them and love your children... but at the same time you are saying we shouldn't bring any children into the world? Lots of mixed signals in one post.
Look your a Christian supposedly, you have to decide weather it is right to bring a child here with a mass extinction ramped up and accelerating. They tell you in the bible, Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation and that is coming to a end. Now after a full blown mass extinction runs it's course it will be hell on earth for our offspring. They told us you cannot eat freely of the midst in the center of the garden. IT'S MOTHERS TWAT
!!!

Our world looks like this from over picking the fruit in the center of the garden and then the arrival of the child is a after thought, yes most males think with their peters and the children of this world suffer. You see that is what mother does she will multiply thee.

If you want to bring children here because you truly want them that is good but to create a life from not being able to control your man hood then not standing up to the plate to be the father is very very bad and it is more than likely going to cost us our world. Over 60% of children just here in the USA are unplanned pregnancies.

When you pray the bible is a real story you do not understand what you are praying for, father wrote the good book to play to our ego so the boy would haul it through time with himself. Just look at the problems that stupid thing has caused and is being used to start WW3 right now.

The Christer's are so dumb our rulers may be able to pull this off.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote: Look your a Christian supposedly, you have to decide weather it is right to bring a child here with a mass extinction ramped up and accelerating. They tell you in the bible, Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation and that is coming to a end. Now after a full blown mass extinction runs it's course it will be hell on earth for our offspring. They told us you cannot eat freely of the midst in the center of the garden. IT'S MOTHERS TWAT
!!!

Our world looks like this from over picking the fruit in the center of the garden and then the arrival of the child is a after thought, yes most males think with their peters and the children of this world suffer. You see that is what mother does she will multiply thee.

If you want to bring children here because you truly want them that is good but to create a life from not being able to control your man hood then not standing up to the plate to be the father is very very bad and it is more than likely going to cost us our world. Over 60% of children just here in the USA are unplanned pregnancies.

When you pray the bible is a real story you do not understand what you are praying for, father wrote the good book to play to our ego so the boy would haul it through time with himself. Just look at the problems that stupid thing has caused and is being used to start WW3 right now.

I fell in love. We made love. We planned to get married, and to have a family of our own. We wanted to bring a child into this world, and we did. She was born from our love, and there is nothing wrong with having a wanted child. And yes, I did step up the plate and take my responsibilities, and I work hard to provide for my wife and child, and future children.

If that mass extinction you speak of ever comes (and neither of us can know for sure, now can we?), many will die. But some will live. My children, my grandchildren, they may just be among the ones who make it. I will not let fears of a disaster that may or may not happen sometime in the near future dictate my life decisions, or my reproductive choices.

If all people who think about remaining childless out of fear for their children's future would ACTUALLY die childless? That's a helluva lot moral people raising moral children right there. Because a child is the product of its upbringing, and chances are your children would be a lot more conscientious then many other people's offspring.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote: Look your a Christian supposedly, you have to decide weather it is right to bring a child here with a mass extinction ramped up and accelerating. They tell you in the bible, Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation and that is coming to a end. Now after a full blown mass extinction runs it's course it will be hell on earth for our offspring. They told us you cannot eat freely of the midst in the center of the garden. IT'S MOTHERS TWAT
!!!

I fell in love. We made love. We planned to get married, and to have a family of our own. We wanted to bring a child into this world, and we did. She was born from our love, and there is nothing wrong with having a wanted child. And yes, I did step up the plate and take my responsibilities, and I work hard to provide for my wife and child, and future children.

If that mass extinction you speak of ever comes (and neither of us can know for sure, now can we?), many will die. But some will live. My children, my grandchildren, they may just be among the ones who make it. I will not let fears of a disaster that may or may not happen sometime in the near future dictate my life decisions, or my reproductive choices.

If all people who think about remaining childless out of fear for their children's future would ACTUALLY die childless? That's a helluva lot moral people raising moral children right there. Because a child is the product of its upbringing, and chances are your children would be a lot more conscientious then many other people's offspring.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

!!!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Holy smokes you're beating taco in pessimism moretorque.
As for myself i'll survive the 'mass extinction' since my logic is undeniable :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
!!!

I am glad you found love, now if you walk with god like Enoch did and raise your family by her side and don't stray she will take you. The creator of the bible is mother.

Dude this is no bull shit you are living during the end days and our rulers know this and are going to try and use the bible to do WW3 and do a quick hair cut of humanity to try and get our #'s down as to try and stop the mass extinction in order to make their plan for world government much more feasible.

Oh and by the way I think I finely found love, it's Mr. Wu! :wink:
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

MrMan wrote:I'm not seeing it. Do you live in an area where people's family trees don't fork? Do you live near a nuclear power plant?

I guess that means you are not meant to see. That is good for you, means you actually have a chance of surviving what is coming.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote: I am glad you found love, now if you walk with god like Enoch did and raise your family by her side and don't stray she will take you. The creator of the bible is mother.

Dude this is no bull shit you are living during the end days and our rulers know this and are going to try and use the bible to do WW3 and do a quick hair cut of humanity to try and get our #'s down as to try and stop the mass extinction in order to make their plan for world government much more feasible.

Oh and by the way I think I finely found love, it's Mr. Wu! :wink:
You are a very, very confused and pessimistic man and I am at a loss for words.