Percentage of freaks increasing?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:The mass extinction is real and more than likely there is no stopping it and we are already off the cliff, just remember while you shoot your PEE PEE in the PEE hole that I did not warn you.
Why are you talking like a fifth grader?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The mass extinction is real and more than likely there is no stopping it and we are already off the cliff, just remember while you shoot your PEE PEE in the PEE hole that I did not warn you.
Why are you talking like a fifth grader?
Because I have a 5th grade intellect OK. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet
It turns out that lobster girl has a lobster kid - being raised on welfare of course. This is f***ing insane. We have eugenic men not able to breed because the guvmint outbids us for females, eugenic babies being murdered in the womb, and at the same time we are showering resources on carnival side show attractions propagating their deformities down the generations. And no-one seems to have a problem with this. In fact, they think it is adorable. This situation is so, so sick and evil. It makes me want to go up to random people, shriek "What the f**k are you thinking of?!" and baseball bat them in the face.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet and a woman without a neck (I didn't think it was possible to live without a neck). Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, what might be causing it? Toxins in everything, high maternal age, drug use by mothers and accumulated dysgenia as a result of low infant mortality perhaps?
For once, a thread of yours that doesn't pour out of pure racial hatred and frustration. You have a point. While Hollywood and the pop culture churn out role models of Photoshop-quality beauty and sexiness, wild financial success and assertiveness, TPTB keep polluting our air, our water, our food, our very existences beyond recognition. Up until WW2, most cases of severely deformed babies, born alive or else, could be easily associated to environmental issues with their mothers, more rarely fathers, much more than random or dormant genetic defects. Pitiful labour conditions in factories without all the modern health & safety measures meant so many pregnant women working 10 hours a day breathing toxic fumes, touching dangerous chemicals and exposed to health hazards the gravity of which we wouldn't even get to discover until several decades later.

Then after WW2 the Western world seemingly did away with major conflicts. No more dirty bombs, no more chemical warfare, nothing more than a nuclear scare to keep us in line. Yet, I don't have to look at the actual statistics to imagine that the number of children with birth defects did not go down, when not going up. One can only imagine to what extent nature with its paces and patterns is being twisted and bent to better serve the profits of a few large corporations. And yes, obviously the trend is most visible in those countries which have lost, or never won, the battle for cleaner air and water, for affordable organic produces and food, massive oestrogens contents that makes back into the clean water stream, against extreme stress in the workplace, against the long wing of big pharma. Some disorders, such as those falling into the autism spectrum, might have indeed an environmental cause which could have been discovered eons ago and has been purposely hidden away from public scrutiny.

One can say the most odious crime against humanity is that against the humanity that hasn't been born yet. It's a time ticking bomb.

Maybe it's time to pull a collective Robinson Crusoe and move to one of the few corners of the world where, for one reason or another, industrialisation has brought the least benefits, but also wrecked the least damage.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet
It turns out that lobster girl has a lobster kid - being raised on welfare of course. This is f***ing insane. We have eugenic men not able to breed because the guvmint outbids us for females, eugenic babies being murdered in the womb, and at the same time we are showering resources on carnival side show attractions propagating their deformities down the generations. And no-one seems to have a problem with this. In fact, they think it is adorable. This situation is so, so sick and evil. It makes me want to go up to random people, shriek "What the f**k are you thinking of?!" and baseball bat them in the face.
That's a much more delicate issue. A disabled person's right to procreate vs a state's duty to protect that right, even at the cost of shouldering the costs. Ask yourself one question: if you weren't the able-bodied (yet mentally broken) man you are, you had one genetic disorder that had a high chance of propagating down and you met a woman who could accept you and make you feel happy, complete and purposeful, and said woman expressed the desire - a desire that you may well share - to have a family with you. What would you do? Would you care about who is footing the bill for potentially defective offspring.

Countries like Denmark and Sweden legalised eugenics several decades ago and have lower numbers of people with genetically-transmissible disorders, from physical deformities to sensitivity to heart stroke. Yet, do the Danes and Swede look any more sane, well adjusted and welcoming than any other European people? Give me a short, stocky, balding and hairy-in-all-the-wrong-places Mediterranean man any time. Those smiles, that human warmth isn't in their biological DNA. It's in their society, in their culture.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I last noticed this when I was back in England in 2011 after a long stay in Asia. On the ride home I noticed so many of these types in a group that clearly had some kind of developmental issues, physical and mental. There are a LOT more of those than there used to be though we can only speculate as to what is causing them. The sheer increase of people on the autistic spectrum and with special needs in general ought to be addressed. To add to this decline is the immense increase in obesity, decline of physical fitness, physical ill health in general and an increasingly old population.

Some possible causes could be high maternal age, high paternal age (old sperm carries more mutations and makes for uglier children), poor diet, lifestyle and a polluted environment. One ought not to discount the welfare system which subsidises such people and allows them to reproduce in turn.

Thankfully my two children are perfectly healthy and beautiful.

I'll be visiting England this summer so I'll report on my findings.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The percentage of freaks is increasing but not due to genetic anomaly.

I was working recently with a 28 year old hispanic woman. She has one illegitimate child. She has a tattoo of stars behind one of her ears, which she could not explain the significance of, other than that she wanted it. She also has a piercing in one side of her nose.

I like when women do this to themselves. Why do you ask? Because it alerts men as to their mental state without the man having to get close enough to get burned. Having a tattoo on your crown (your head) signifies that she is a piece of crap, literally, who doesnt value her own beauty, goes with insane trends, and doesnt agree with traditional values. Having a child out of wedlock signals all the great things you already know about, especially the inability to bond with the father of the child, and the child will grow up missing something essential in its mind on how the two sexes are supposed to relate to one another, and for a male child, there is no male figure from which to learn male behavior and modeling. The piercing in the nose also is a subtle display of her hatred of tradition and wish to distinguish herself as somehow different while acting like every other woman who wants to distinguish herself from tradition.

This is like the cute, yet butch lesbians who get their hair chopped off. Oh, you didnt know she was a lesbian by the hair cut and her lack of femininity, then you're blind. Her intention is to send a signal to other lesbians that she is a lesbian, but if a straight person were to say that, she would deny it, claiming she is just heavily into sports. haha

Same thing with the freaks who get tattoos on their head, face, neck, arms, hands or breasts. These women are trying to win a certain type of person over, while making a subtle attempt to fly under the radar of normal people.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, if you don't like freaks then don't ever come to Berlin. It's been 35C today so there have been a whole load of terrible tattoos on display. I suspect it's all tied up with peoples' search for identity. In modern Germany there's still a huge soul searching going on, and it seems to be manifesting itself in body modifications.

I do like Beliners more than Catalans though. In Barcelona the young were glued to their mobile phones and they would nearly crash into you they were so self absorbed.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

I was at a shopping mall last night here in California and stopped to get a bite to eat. Just sitting there watching people go by, I too noticed that there are a lot of strange looking people out there; it's hard to explain, but it was like watching the bar scene from Star Wars continuously walk by me. Part of it has to do with the hot weather, so people are wearing little clothing, so you can see all their deformities. But in addition to that, people are just looking strange nowadays, it's hard to find "normal" looking people anywhere it seems.

One really odd thing I've been noticing is that a lot of men seem to have man boobs nowadays. And they don't seem embarrassed by it either! You'll see guys with "moobs" walking around in a tee shirt like it's normal. If I had those things I would be too embarrassed to leave my house. And I'm not just talking about fat guys, even skinny guys seem to have them! It must be the hormones in the beef, or maybe from plastic water bottles or something. I don't know, but it's really weird.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah it's getting so that the majority of people, even if not actually circus-type freaks, just ain't quite right somehow.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:Yeah it's getting so that the majority of people, even if not actually circus-type freaks, just ain't quite right somehow.
It's fortunate we have the Great One as a counterbalance keeping all in check..
Time to Hide!