Can people regrow tooth enamel?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Can people regrow tooth enamel?

Post by Tsar »

Currently available Modern Medical and Dentists say that it is impossible. Various sources on the internet and various people claim that healing cavities and regrowing tooth enamel is possible.

What do you believe?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can people regrow tooth enamel?

Post by Jester »

I'm pretty sure it is possible and that I've done it.

Knock off coffee, eat nutritious food, go to bed early, and teeth seem to become less sensitive.

I'm not interested in the subject, just giving my limited experience.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:I'm pretty sure it is possible and that I've done it.

Knock off coffee, eat nutritious food, go to bed early, and teeth seem to become less sensitive.

I'm not interested in the subject, just giving my limited experience.
I'm not sure at the moment but I'm trying it.

What I meant was along the lines of regrowing tooth enamel where there are small chips missing (like a tiny corner of one tooth), or missing enamel from tooth grinding (bruxism).

Some people said that they healed cracks in their teeth.

I heard that black walnut tincture, eating healthy (avoiding all sugary drinks, soda pop, ice creams, candies, deserts, lower grain consumption, and no alcohol should help), and eating more natural or organic foods. A more Alkaline diet is also said to help. Vitamins A, K, E, C, and the necessary Minerals are also helpful and cod liver oil. There's a lot of information on the topic, but no verifiable proof which is common among the natural remedies and natural cures.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

http://health-parameters.com/posts/teet ... um-issues/

Repairing enamel

There is some anecdotal evidence that the White Oak Bark re-calcifies the teeth and bones in the mouth....However, the 1st thing to monitor is the saliva pH because it makes no sense to rebuild what you are continually tearing down. The document on pH has more info on this. You need to spit on a pH strip first thing in the morning. The color of the strip SHOULD turn from yellow (pH of 5.0) to dark green (pH from 6.5 to 7.0). If this is not happening, you need to do the Gentle Liver Cleanse for 2-3 months or until your pH gets at least above 6.0.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

There's the book Cure Tooth Decay that's on that very subject. There's also one by Weston A. Price (Nutrition & Physical Degeneration), which is cited throughout the other book (Cure Tooth Decay is more about the dental stuff & ideas for regenerating teeth & such).

If the diet is low in minerals & the things needed to absorb those minerals there's nothing to support the teeth & bones. If the diet to be high in things that block those nutrients & that would cause the same problem. There's also having thigns in the diet that cause problems that these nutrients are needed to fix & they'll be drawn from the body (ex: sugar causing pH problems that calicum & phosphorus is needed to balance back out). Pretty much anywhere industrial food goes, massive physical problems follow. Ultimately, the food is acting as a toxin.