How To Raise Your Testosterone Levels

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

We are utterly STARVED for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are ESSENTIAL for the production of testosterone.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/how- ... crine-diet
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Thank you for posting this. I've been looking for some no BS info like this for awhile.
---

SD
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Having fluoride and heavy metals in you diet is equivalent to eating your Wheaties.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Raise Your Testosterone Levels

Post by Taco »

Taco wrote:We are utterly STARVED for vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are ESSENTIAL for the production of testosterone.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/how- ... crine-diet

This article recommends Magnesium Chloride as being superior to other forms of Magnesium. I was able to find it at the health food store but only as gel you apply to your skin and it is more expensive.

Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride
http://www.magneticclay.com/store/magne ... als-8.aspx
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Alcohol is one of the worst things for your testosterone levels.
Let's get together and feel alright.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Losing weight and abstaining from alcohol will substantially increase your testosterone levels. Just a fyi.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: How To Raise Your Testosterone Levels

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks, good article! LOL, the author calls himself "Plato Powers" and ran a site called testosteroneprophet.com, which unfortunately seems to be offline now, but it was good info.

I was just reading that about alcohol totally screwing your testosterone levels, glad to know that so I can try to shoot for being a Vince McMahon in my old age rather than an Oliver Reed or someone like that. :)
Incidentally, I remember one of the naturally genetically toughest guys from my small hometown rural area bitching loudly in his late 30's about how he couldn't drink a lot of beer anymore and still maintain his six-pack abs. Have to give up one type of six-pack to keep the other I guess.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
July 25th, 2014, 7:00 pm
Losing weight and abstaining from alcohol will substantially increase your testosterone levels. Just a fyi.
General advice like this doesn't always fit everyone. I heard medical advice on a radio commercial that says to eat less, exercise more. It probably works for the large percentage of obese Americans, but there are anorexics who are trying to exercise for whom this is bad advice.

If I abstain from alcohol already, and I abstain tomorrow, will my testosterone increase substantially?

I could stand to lose some weight since I put on a few pounds over Christmas, eating what was served at family gatherings. It has been too cold for me to want to walk outside, and I have been too busy to drive to the gym. I plan on changing my diet today and going to the gym tomorrow.

Chicken, eggs, greens, coffee with stevia and no cream, green tea, etc.