Chemist Exposes Five Deadly Pills

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Folic acid is a cheap counterfeit isolate of the naturally occurring “folate.â€￾

http://thepeopleschemist.com/chemist-ex ... dly-pills/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

That is nothing but an ad for the pills which the "chemist" is selling.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Chemist Exposes Five Deadly Pills

Post by HouseMD »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

My doctor put me on vitamin D and folic acid and not surprisingly my health did not improve. I thought this was interesting.

Since synthetic vitamin D is a drug, foreign to the body, and not required for survival, it’s technically a fraud – an impostor posing as a vitamin. It has “vitamin likeâ€￾ activity, which initially tricks the body into thinking the host of associated co-hormones is present. But this biological ruse proves to be devastating to the body over time.

Before the vitamin D scam was fed to consumers, the deadly “Dâ€￾ was fed to rodents as a means of eradicating the pesky creatures.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Folic acid doesn't tend to have a major impact on anything aside from reproductive health. Only time you should ever supplement is really if you are actively trying to have children.

And vitamin D is just a ridiculous supplement, people should just go the f**k outside. If someone has seasonal affective disorder (common reason people take vitamin D), they should get a lamp that simulates sunlight instead of taking the supplement, it's more effective in every way. Don't ever buy the "they use it as arat poison" thing though. I could effectively use just about any medicine or household chemical to kill rats effectively in the right concentrations.

The whole supplement industry is mostly bullshit, second only to big pharma in their corruption. If I wanted to get rich quick I'd just hawk supplements online after med school, people are gullible as hell.