Top 9 Healthiest Foods

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Top 9 Healthiest Foods

Post by Taco »

Contrary to popular belief, meat is the most nutrient dense food there is. If you eat lots of it your health will improve and you'll lose weight too. Noticeably absent from this list is flour and sugar.

Top 9 Healthiest Foods
http://authoritynutrition.com/top-9-hea ... ds-to-eat/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good to be reminded.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That's my diet, except for the fish. Don't want to tempt fate here by bragging about good health, and am knocking on wood, but in contemplating Obamacare the other day I noted that what I would have to pay for one month's premium is more than I have paid total for medical stuff in the last eight years, seven of those years without health insurance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:That's my diet, except for the fish. Don't want to tempt fate here by bragging about good health, and am knocking on wood, but in contemplating Obamacare the other day I noted that what I would have to pay for one month's premium is more than I have paid total for medical stuff in the last eight years, seven of those years without health insurance.
Did you get a quote on it and if so what was the deductible, this looks like just another cash grab by the banks. I have heard they will put a lean on your property if you do not comply? if so it all makes sense. In order to do UN 21 we have to be homeless.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
gsjackson wrote:That's my diet, except for the fish. Don't want to tempt fate here by bragging about good health, and am knocking on wood, but in contemplating Obamacare the other day I noted that what I would have to pay for one month's premium is more than I have paid total for medical stuff in the last eight years, seven of those years without health insurance.
Did you get a quote on it and if so what was the deductible, this looks like just another cash grab by the banks. I have heard they will put a lean on your property if you do not comply? if so it all makes sense. In order to do UN 21 we have to be homeless.
I ran my info through a website and got a number. Yes, there was a high deductible. No subsidies for the policy, since I live in one of the 26 states that did not expand Medicaid per ACA's orders.

Obamacare has no chance of success. They won't get 10 percent of the people they expect to enroll. Then the insurance companies will raise their rates dramatically, and taxpayers are on the hook to guarantee the profits of insurance companies, since theoretically there is a 9.5 percent limit on the amount of ones income that has to be paid for insurance. Of course, that limit is nonsense in 26 states -- my Obamacare policy would cost 120 percent of current income.
Shelley
Freshman Poster

Post by Shelley »

I visited this article, it provide the useful knowledge about the healthy foods. A list of the super foods that you should eat in your routine diet to improve your health and deal with the diseases must include the milk, yogurt, apple, broccoli, citrus fruits juice, fish, eggs, and nuts.

Maitland Boot Camp
Last edited by Shelley on June 28th, 2014, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
2/539 High Street Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Shelley wrote:I visited this article, it provide the useful knowledge about the healthy foods. A list of the super foods that you should eat in your routine diet to improve your health and deal with the diseases must include the milk, yogurt, apple, broccoli, citrus fruits juice, fish, eggs, and nuts.
What about fish from the Pacific Ocean ?
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Fish.....another thread was talking about overpopulation. Somebody was wise and mentioned that the restriction was resources. Fish consumption is a good example how we are becoming overpopulated. If everyone starts eating fish there will be no fish left.

Skip the dairy and reduce meat/fish consumption. Eat plants, eat often, be slim, healthy and live longer

Besides dairy and meat are way too expensive now.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Great list but minus the Cheese, it's really bad for you, mainly because the cows are usually over-milked & tend to be sickly. So the milk ends up with pus & blood & meds like antibiotics injected into the cows to make them better. Always better to buy cheese from a farm rather than the store which comes from a factory.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Luc Furr wrote:Fish.....another thread was talking about overpopulation. Somebody was wise and mentioned that the restriction was resources. Fish consumption is a good example how we are becoming overpopulated. If everyone starts eating fish there will be no fish left.

Skip the dairy and reduce meat/fish consumption. Eat plants, eat often, be slim, healthy and live longer

Besides dairy and meat are way too expensive now.

People have no idea how much trouble the planet is in from man over consuming unsustainably, the elite are not informing the dumb sheople as to the 6th mass extinction. I think they have or are working on a plan to dispose of most of us in one quick swoop coming up.
Time to Hide!
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

I have often observed they will put a trim on your residence if you do not comply? if so it all seems sensible. To be able to do UN 21 we have to be abandoned.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience
malik2630
Freshman Poster

Post by malik2630 »

Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.

Nutrition food has his own benefits. Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C.