How To Heal Cavities Naturally

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's a few things they don't tell you in dental school.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042204_cavit ... decay.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks.

Carnivores!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Naturalnews, not even once.

I would love to see this guy explain how bottle mouth can occur in babies fed breast milk overnight versus babies fed breast milk only during the day. Or what mythical cells repair teeth that have yet to be uncovered despite two centuries of microscopy.

I'm all for alternative medicine- I'm in school to be a D.O. for f**k's sake! But quackery is the greatest fraud one in the field of health and wellness can commit, and is completely unforgivable.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I watched main stream " quackery " as you call it kill my mother, you say alot of stuff Mike Adams promotes is Quackery? what is your take on all the pharma pills being promoted.

You said Dr. Brynzinki was a snake oil sells men in what way do you mean? current cancer treatments are slash and burn are they not? You have to remember our rulers want the planet to do what they want with it and that means disposing of most of us.

You do not see how with unlimited money at their disposal they can program us with the power centers they control to think certain beliefs about everything our whole lives?

They even have you using the word Quackery as if the word applies scientifically to modern medicine, interesting you have been duped by the state and don't even realize it but then again haven't we all.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:I watched main stream " quackery " as you call it kill my mother, you say alot of stuff Mike Adams promotes is Quackery? what is your take on all the pharma pills being promoted.

You said Dr. Brynzinki was a snake oil sells men in what way do you mean? current cancer treatments are slash and burn are they not? You have to remember our rulers want the planet to do what they want with it and that means disposing of most of us.

You do not see how with unlimited money at their disposal they can program us with the power centers they control to think certain beliefs about everything our whole lives?

They even have you using the word Quackery as if the word applies scientifically to modern medicine, interesting you have been duped by the state and don't even realize it but then again haven't we all.
I stay away from cancer. A lot of it is profit driven. Cancer centers of america and dr. Burzynski are both great examples. The medication of children for attention deficit disorder and the mass of prescriptions written for depression are two other fantastic examples of big pharma behaving badly. There is no current cure for cancer, period. Burzynski doesn't have it, big pharma doesn't have it, and I sure as hell dont have it, despite having done some BRCA1 research. Quacks like him bother me because they prey on hope, often turning a person's 25% survival chance to a 1% survival chance by discontinuing conventional medical treatment, all so they can pocket some cash.

There is a lot of reasonable alternative medicine and a lot of bad conventional medicine. Don't throw all of one out for the other, that would just be foolish. Also, read this. The good doctor wont telk anyone what he is actually using because it is an orphan drug that he can't sell if he calls it what it is:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/ ... esnt-want/

he is a pharma con like all the rest, selling a chemo drug for 10k a dose that you could buy from a formulary lab for a few dollars a gram. All hail the hero of cancer...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am kinda curious as to why nothing has supposedly been cured since Polio? I want to wait and see how long our rulers live, I don't mean the ones on TV either. I am referring to the man behind the curtain running the printing press.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:I am kinda curious as to why nothing has supposedly been cured since Polio? I want to wait and see how long our rulers live, I don't mean the ones on TV either. I am referring to the man behind the curtain running the printing press.
Interesting point. Mainstream medicine can't even cure the common cold but they expect us to fork out for expensive healthcare insurance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I am kinda curious as to why nothing has supposedly been cured since Polio? I want to wait and see how long our rulers live, I don't mean the ones on TV either. I am referring to the man behind the curtain running the printing press.
Interesting point. Mainstream medicine can't even cure the common cold but they expect us to fork out for expensive healthcare insurance.
Yaa this civilization is getting to be pretty ridiculous on all fronts, only 3 % participated in the American revolution so they know overall if they play their hand right the masses are bagged.

DAA HERD!!!!!!!

All these new technologies being created are in their possession.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

[quote="HouseMD"][quote="Moretorque"]I watched main stream " quackery " as you call it kill my mother, you say alot of stuff Mike Adams promotes is Quackery? what is your take on all the pharma pills being promoted.

[/quote]
I stay away from cancer. A lot of it is profit driven. Cancer centers of america and dr. Burzynski are both great examples. The medication of children for attention deficit disorder and the mass of prescriptions written for depression are two other fantastic examples of big pharma behaving badly. There is no current cure for cancer, period. Burzynski doesn't have it, big pharma doesn't have it, and I sure as hell dont have it, despite having done some BRCA1 research. Quacks like him bother me because they prey on hope, often turning a person's 25% survival chance to a 1% survival chance by discontinuing conventional medical treatment, all so they can pocket some cash.

There is a lot of reasonable alternative medicine and a lot of bad conventional medicine. Don't throw all of one out for the other, that would just be foolish. Also, read this. The good doctor wont telk anyone what he is actually using because it is an orphan drug that he can't sell if he calls it what it is:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/ ... esnt-want/

he is a pharma con like all the rest, selling a chemo drug for 10k a dose that you could buy from a formulary lab for a few dollars a gram. All hail the hero of cancer...[/quote]

If you get it you will not be able to stay away from it, then you might look for alternatives from a as you put it " snake oil sales men " .
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I don't agree about the sugar if you actually have a cavity. Bacteria loves sugar alot! I use this to help kill the bacteria in the cavities, and it works very well.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The common cold is anything but. Whereas smallpox and polio were single strain infections with a single viral origin, the common cold has thousands of strains that have over a dozen ancestor viruses. They don't have any major proteins in common. Treating one virus with a vaccine for another is like trying to catch wasps with a mousetrap, it just doesn't work. Cancer is the same deal. It isn't a single entity. There are thousands of cancer mechanisms. The only thing they have in common is uncontrolled growth, which can occur via many different pathways. Beating cancer requires that the treatment fit the pathway in question, which is much harder than people understand. We didn't even have complete human genomes 20 years ago, let alone know what the hell the sequences meant.

If you want cures for anything, you need to have government funded research. There is no profit in vaccines or antibiotics, making it financial suicide for companies to invest in such research. It isn't that we can't solve these problems. The issue is that big pharma has all the research money and they don't look for cures.

Lastly I am a fan of dying with dignity. I wouldn't go to scammers peddling magic cures. Death is a part of life, most Americans are just so sheltered from it that every death is some great tragedy. I just see it as my final journey. Living to old age just isn't for me, the day I turn 65 I'm getting a DNR/DNI tattoo and letting the chips fall where they may.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:The common cold is anything but. Whereas smallpox and polio were single strain infections with a single viral origin, the common cold has thousands of strains that have over a dozen ancestor viruses. They don't have any major proteins in common. Treating one virus with a vaccine for another is like trying to catch wasps with a mousetrap, it just doesn't work. Cancer is the same deal. It isn't a single entity. There are thousands of cancer mechanisms. The only thing they have in common is uncontrolled growth, which can occur via many different pathways. Beating cancer requires that the treatment fit the pathway in question, which is much harder than people understand. We didn't even have complete human genomes 20 years ago, let alone know what the hell the sequences meant.

If you want cures for anything, you need to have government funded research. There is no profit in vaccines or antibiotics, making it financial suicide for companies to invest in such research. It isn't that we can't solve these problems. The issue is that big pharma has all the research money and they don't look for cures.

Lastly I am a fan of dying with dignity. I wouldn't go to scammers peddling magic cures. Death is a part of life, most Americans are just so sheltered from it that every death is some great tragedy. I just see it as my final journey. Living to old age just isn't for me, the day I turn 65 I'm getting a DNR/DNI tattoo and letting the chips fall where they may.
Just recently the information has been released that our life expectancy has been going down in the west, there is no doubt in my mind medical is going backwards and that anything that is invented to make us live longer is pulled where they can by our rulers.

Most people have no idea what the mass extinction means we have triggered for the life forms here on earth, this is where people need to realize the point the ruling structure has made is valid. Somebody needed to grab the bull by the horns and attempt to bring it under command. The real info about what is truly going on has been available for about 2 decades now about what is transpiring on this planet and most will not educate so what else is there to do?
Time to Hide!