what is this haircut called?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

what is this haircut called?

Post by theprimebait »

Looks Badass.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

A fade with a design in it?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah,..fade with tribal design. Barbers located in the ghetto can do that blindfolded.

Instead of the PRC haircut Winston has maybe he should get some design carved into his dome. Maybe a big HA to represent. :lol: Maybe he'll start a trend like the batman symbol in the late 80's.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:Yeah,..fade with tribal design. Barbers located in the ghetto can do that blindfolded.

Instead of the PRC haircut Winston has maybe he should get some design carved into his dome. Maybe a big HA to represent. :lol: Maybe he'll start a trend like the batman symbol in the late 80's.
Thanks. I just forced myself to choke to prevent a full blown laughter-educed embarrassing moment while on a conference call. Thanks alot.
jasminenathone
Freshman Poster

If you want, you look beautiful.

Post by jasminenathone »

nice hair cut.
If you want, you look beautiful, and everyone wants to come to the eyes, you can use booty wow. If you want to make butt bigger.
So that you will look more beautiful and you will look more beautiful than before, which will appear on your body tight, so you'll feel better Strong.
If you want to make butt bigger
and want to look presentable so you can use booty wow.
Last edited by jasminenathone on February 11th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

It's called the "you shouldn't hire me because I'm a ghetto dumbass that probably sells drugs" haircut.