Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen - The Cure For All Diseases?

Post by droid »

Fair enough, sorry if it came out as smug, but it seems you guys spend more time reading the loony stuff out there just to be different than reading some of the mainstream stuff, at least to have some balance. You don't need to be a chemist to have a sense for these things.

By the way here's a somewhat independent article that says the h2o2 doesn't make it to the bloodstream
http://www.poison.org/articles/2012-jun ... n-peroxide
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:The cure for all diseases is a high protein diet and Human Growth Hormone. That's why the media is always pushing vegetarian and vegan diets. It keeps the hospitals full of people.

I recommend taking 100% whey protein, vitamin C and Magnesium Chloride. You'll start feeling dramatically better after a few days.

Excuse me but where do you get that? What kind of sources claim that high protein diets are the cure for all disease? Can you cite either any mainstream sources or alternative sources?

Not everyone is fit for a high protein diet anyway. Human teeth look like herbivores, not carnivores. We were not designed by nature to eat meat. Our digestive system is not geared for meat either.

Excuse me but most hospital patients are not vegetarian. They are meat eaters. Most vegetarians are healthy and look younger than their age. If you meet enough of them, you start to realize this.

Ive tried whey protein from that canister. Its sold in typical US supermarkets. It tasted good, especially the vanilla flavor when mixed with water or milk. But i didnt notice any health benefits.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:Man you guys are some serious suckers sometimes Winston, they must be laughing their asses off on you.
Please don't patronize scams.

You could've just adjusted the dilution on a regular pharmacy's 3% bottle if you really wanted to try this, they usually don't list other ingredients besides h2o2 and water. That 'food grade' cultish term is part of the scam as well.

How much did you pay for that bottle? 10, 15, 20 bucks?

I guess it can't ship via air since it's corrosive, that's probably why it took so long and stopped in Hamburg or something

Instead of playing with this crap you should be trying to balance your diet Winston. Way more health benefits from a decent diet 'protocol' lol.
Excuse me but your post makes no sense. My 3 percent dilution bottle from the pharmacy says its for external use only. Btw it did help me get rid of ear wax, as mr s told me it would. I did as he instructed and got ear wax out of both ears with it and q tips. The 3 percent dilution from the pharmacy is supposed to contain stabilizers. Why would i doubt that? Why are you more credible than others that have done this type of therapy?

Plus for me to use 3 percent dilution to follow the protocol in "the one minute cure" is ludicrous because that protocol is based on 35 percent food grade. So i would have to multiple the 3 percent version by 11 times to follow it. Way too much hassle, especially if the stabilizers are unsafe for internal use. The bottle even says its only for external use, why should i ignore that and listen to you instead? Lol

I only paid 15 bucks for the bottle plus shipping. Not much at all. A real scam would try to get hundreds of dollars out of me, or thousands. Not 15 bucks. Duh. Use your head man.

Besides the website i ordered from did not make any health claims about it. Sellers are not allowed to make claims for natural cures unless the government or FDA authorizes it.

Your explanation about shipping makes no sense. If its too corrosive to ship by air, then are you saying it was shipped by ocean freight? If so it would take longer than 3 weeks. And furthermore, why would the ship go to germany first? I didnt know germany had a harbor at sea. I was under the impression that germany was landlocked and had no coastline. So how did the cargo ship dock at germany? Lol. Duh! Busted! (Sarcastic tone)

Man. Lol. For an alleged mr science guy, you sure aint bright are ya? Lol

Finally, how do you know this is a scam? You are no expert on natural health or hydrogen peroxide or oxygen. You have no valid basis to declare whether this is true or not. Thus you are like a quack doctor, making assertions without evidence or investigation.

Get this through your head, its important:

A real truth seeker investigates and asks questions. And even runs tests and tries things out himself.

A real truth seeker does NOT say "well if people are saying something works and the FDA doesnt support it then those people MUST be wrong or delusional or lying." No truth seeker assumes that. Thus the fact that you do means that you CANNOT be a truth seeker droid.

Only psedoskeptics like michael shermer, james randi, and CSICOP make such outlandish claims. They worship the establishment with very faulty logic. See here: www.debunkingskeptics.com

If you had any smarts then you'd realize that where theres smoke, there's fire. Therefore if many people claim that something works, then theres probably some truth to it, even if its exaggerated. Smart people can figure that out without being told.

Now even if it doesn't work for everyone, at least it must work for some. Everyone cant be wrong or lying or delusional.

Earlier i posted links to many testimonials, from youtube, amazon.com, etc. You cant assume they're all wrong, just because the FDA doesnt endorse it. No truth seeker goes by such fallacious reasoning. Authority is often wrong you know?

Go back and reread it all. You must be deaf or missed it all.

In addition there are testimonials from this forum as well. See the first few posts in this thread. Did you miss them too?

Like i told you, words are just words. The only way to be sure of something is to try it yourself. Nothing Trump's personal experience. Even albert einstein said so. True knowledge is gained from experience, not from theories or words.

And that's what im doing now, trying it out myself, because im a real truth seeker. You are clearly not.

And like i said, the balance of probability says that there must be something to this, because where theres smoke, there must be fire. 600 testimonials on amazon.com cant be all wrong just because they are not government approved. Before acupuncture was government approved, it worked very well regardless. The BBC and AMA now admit this and admit acupuncture was legit all along. Science now has hard proof from MRI scans and double blind tests.

Look at the big picture man. All this should be obvious. You should know it. I shouldn't have to baby you in logic and wisdom and spell out everything to you. Sheesh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Haha are you nuts Winston? Ill address this point by point tonight lol
Right now i'm going to meet everdred here in downtown hcm, he seems like a real decent guy and says he's met some of you guys.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Rock called that center in quezon city that offers hyperbaric oxygen therapy (http://www.hbotphilippines.com) and they said that each session costs 5,000p! Man what a ripoff. Every time something is really good or valuable, Filipinos take advantage and overcharge immensely. Their blood is so greedy. I dont get why. I'm not greedy so i cant relate. Why cant filipinos be more god fearing and less greedy? Sheesh. Why dont they feel guilty for ripping people off? Why do they never feel shame or guilt or have a conscience?

Maybe we should have a filipino person contact them in tagalog to see if they quote them the same prices? Lol. Sometimes foreigners are quoted very different prices than native locals. Greedy bastards.

Also i contacted one of the places in manila listed on earth clinic as offering food grade hydrogen peroxide, and they said their price was 500 pesos for 30ml, which is like one ounce! Sheesh. Wtf. When i asked them why it was that expensive - 20 times what it costs in the US - all they said was "thats our price sir". Stupid. Thats not a real explanation.

Heres what they said:
"gudpm mam/sir, yes we do sell 35% foodgrade hydrogen peroxide. it's P500 per 30mL bottle. we give 20% discount for orders 3 or more. we ship nationwide via LBC, just additional fee for the delivery. thank u."

"plutus medical clinic. that's our price sir/mam. 30ml=1.01442 oz. thank you"
Again we should have a filipino contact them in tagalog to see if they get quoted the same prices.
5000 pesos is way way high. Thats stupid and ridiculous. Everything is way expensive in Manila.

I googled and there is also one in Taiwan. I think you can call them and ask for price...they seem honest from the website :D

http://enoffical.shh.org.tw/enUI/G/G10400.aspx

Taipei Medical University – Shuang Ho Hospital
Address:No.291, Zhongzheng Rd., Zhonghe District, New Taipei City, 23561, Taiwan(R.O.C.)

There are few in Thailand as well.

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/hbot-hype ... k-thailand

http://www.betterbeingthailand.com/our_ ... e=2&id=112

https://www.bangkokhospital.com/index.p ... al/erct-01

http://www.yanhee.net/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston »

Droid and MrMan,
Check out these interviews with Ed McCabe. He is the author of "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" and is known as "Mr. Oxygen", an authority on oxygen therapies. This interview is very informative and convincing and will blow your mind and inspire you to "flood your body with oxygen". :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBqZahY_uAc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJWhUx8hcOk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnTAmAZOGDw[/youtube]

More interviews with Ed McCabe.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ed+mccabe

Here is Ed McCabe's book "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" on Amazon.com.

You, me, them, it, and all the bodies, animals, and plants have spent eons evolving while surrounded by a sea of oxygen which is itself swimming in a sea of magnetic/gravitic particles of sunlight energy. Oxygen stores the sun's energy so that all life can feed off of it. If something important is taken away everything in life goes downhill fast. If it is slowly and effectively taken away by ever-encroaching soups of greed-caused pollution, what ensues are plagues, chronic disease, illness, and poor animal and crop yields. The whole solution is to put back the missing oxygen. Back into the environment by removal of oxygen-robbing pollution, combined with reforestation, and back in the human and animal bodies through supplementation and delivery systems specializing in active forms of oxygen and minerals. This book explores these issues.
Here is Ed McCabe's website:

http://oxygenhealth.com/
Ed McCabe's 1988 bestseller Oxygen Therapies, A New Way of Approaching Disease sold over 250,000 copies by word of mouth and without a major publisher! He has also appeared on over 2,000 TV, radio, and lecture platforms. The people want what he has to say! Now, after 22+ more years of intensive international researching, visiting clinics, lecturing to huge crowds, and interviewing thousands of successful oxy-therapy users, Mr. Oxygen , wrote it all down and taped it all for you and announces his brand new project, the best Oxygen Therapy book and DVD in history, The Flood Your Body with Oxygen.Series.

“Disease Can't Live in Oxygen" - Free Online Video

Part 1 Problems: Everybody gets sick eventually. Here's why. In the process of creating all these conveniences and marketplace choices, we have made a lot of bad choices and let our daily air and water become polluted, and this pollution has increasingly been collecting inside us. Also, our mass-produced processed foods are grown on mega-farm soils that are de-mineralized and also lacking natural oxygen. These two major conditions are chronically hampering our ability to get and absorb enough fresh oxygen inside us at the cellular level. This chronic low oxygen condition that we all have causes our cellular oxygen levels to drop so our blood becomes more and more polluted. Dirty blood sets the stage for all the diseases. Because we all have this condition, our health officials tell us it is 'normal' to have dark brown-purplish blood. Is it 'normal' that so many are sick? The increasing rates of viral infections and cancers are not by coincidence. The proof of this can easily be seen by looking at your own blood with specialized darkfield microscopes. You will be amazed what you find there. Our too-low cell oxygen levels encourage toxic buildups and the growth of anaerobic (can't live in active oxygen) microbes such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens inside us and inside our animals and pets, and in our plants. Anaerobes and toxicity slowly building up and overtaking us until we break down are the ultimate cause of most human, animal, and plant health problems as well as being the precursors to the whole list of 'incurable' diseases.

Part 2 Solutions: There are proven, safe, and effective re-oxygenating and re-mineralizing techniques not presently taught in our medical schools and they're not just simply breathing oxygen from a tank and eating dirt. These little known (in our country) techniques have been used safely and effectively on the international scene daily for over 50 years by thousands of doctors. The international Oxygen Therapy doctors commonly surround anaerobic microbes, viruses, bacteria and cancer cells with active forms of oxygen they can't live in. This first oxidizes the offending toxins and microbes and cells, and then flushes them out. Flood Your Body With Oxygen lists and explores all known active Oxygen Therapies, devices, and products and ranks their effectiveness. Flood Your Body With Oxygen has plenty of photos and reveals how the doctors all over the world use these active Oxygen Therapies, and offers consumer- patient and physician-healer guidelines showing "What to watch out for".

Part 3 Evidence: Flood Your Body With Oxygen lists piles of historical and modern studies proving active oxygen's effectiveness, showing its 50-year prolific use internationally, and revealing the top quality documentation proving its safety. Lists of doctors, Naturopaths, clinics, products, and contacts are included. Flood Your Body With Oxygen is written in a lively conversational style for everyone with a body. You, your doctor, the animal and plant owners, the farmers, and everybody else will be amazed at the simple profound and powerful results obtainable from these unpublicized professional techniques.

Summary: The best place to find out how anaerobes cause all the anaerobic diseases! Ed McCabe©, Mr. Oxygen®, is an international natural detoxification expert. He has taught natural healing and natural healing information for 22+ years while strongly advocating the best natural healing options - Nature's powerful active oxygen and plant minerals. Natural health information was once hard to come by, but now Mr. McCabe has popularized and evevated natural oxygen healing, and natural mineral healing using oxygen and plant mineral supplements, to an international medical and naturopathic art. He teaches the most advanced natural therapy modalities incorporating detoxification and natural healing simply by focusing us on the best oxygen healing information available. His writings, books, lectures, videos, and DVDs are the absolute cream and cutting edge of all available health information.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Some more important links below.

Here on Earth Clinic, hundreds of people are discussing taking food grade hydrogen peroxide internally. There are many testimonials, questions, answers, advice, tips, etc. It's very informative. Once you read what tons of honest lay people say, you will begin to see the big picture that yes, there is something to it all.

https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/fo ... cures.html

Here's everything you want to know about H2O2. Very informative comprehensive page.

http://drinkh2o2.com/

Another important booklet in PDF you can download for free that tells you everything you need to know about using H2O2.

The Truth About Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide by James Paul Roguski
http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.c ... utFGHP.pdf

Author's website:
http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/index.html

Audio interview with author:
http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.c ... tPart1.mp3
http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.c ... tPart2.mp3

Droid, in the second interview link above, at 7 minutes into it, the author addresses your question about anti-oxidant theory and whether they conflict with oxygen therapy. Check it out.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Droid and MrMan,
Here's the info and proof you wanted. Here are scientific clinical studies published in medical journals, and documented on PubMed, a US government medical database, about the efficacy of using hydrogen peroxide for a number of uses.

http://www.foodgrade-hydrogenperoxide.com/id32.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?te ... n+peroxide
We've done all the searching for you, so you won't have to re-search!

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has been extensively studied and has been scientifically proven to be safe and effective over and over and over and over.

If your doctor (or anyone else) questions the extent and the quality of the scientific studies that document safety and the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide, please point them to this RESEARCH LIBRARY. The proof is undeniable! Thousands of research papers have been published in peer-reviewed journals for over 100 years.

The references listed here are clear scientific proof that Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is beneficial to human health. These experiments have been conducted by medical doctors and qualified scientists at respected medical and educational institutions throughout the United States and the world. Their independent work has been and continues to be ignored and denied by “the powers that be” in the government, the medical establishment and by the news media.

Please take the time to learn a little bit more about this travesty and how it may have important implications for your health, the health of your family and friends, and quite literally, the health of our country and our entire world!

A simple search via the National Institute of Health’s Pub Med system (as of October 24, 2009) lists over 44,000 published studies in addition to these listed here! See for yourself... visit their website and enter 'hydrogen peroxide' as your search criteria.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

CLICK HERE To review the research done by Father Richard Willhelm
CLICK HERE To review the research done by Dr. Charles H. Farr

ANTI-MICROBIAL

"Hydrogen Peroxide Kills Staphylococcus Aureus By Reacting With Staphylococcal Iron To Form Hydroxyl Radical"
John E. Repine, Richard B. Fox and Elaine M. Berger
The Journal of Biological Chemistry
July 25, 1981
Volume 256 Number 14
Pages 7094-7096
PMID: 6265438 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE ARTICLE

"Survival of Nosocomial Bacterial and Spores on Surfaces and Inactivation by Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor"
Jonathan A. Otter and Gary L. French
Journal of Clinical Microbiology
January, 2009
Volume 47
Number 1
Pages 205-207
PMID: 18971364 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Inactivation of Animal and Human Prions by Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Plasma Sterilization"
Rogez-Kreuz C, Yousfi R, Soufflet C, Quadrio I, Yan ZX, Huyot V, Aubenque C, Destrez P, Roth K, Roberts C, Favero M, Clayette P.
Infect. Control Hosp. Epidemiol.
August, 2009
Volume 30 (8)
Pages 769-777
PMID: 19563265 [PuMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

CANCER
"A Method of Destroying a Malignant Rat Tumour In Vivo"
R.A. Holman
Nature
May 18, 1957
Number 4568
Page 1033

"The Use of Hydrogen Peroxide As A Source of Oxygen in A Regional Intra-Arterial Infusion System"
J.T. Mallams, M.D., J.W. Finney, M.A., and G.A. Balla, M.D.
Southern Medical Journal
March 1962
Volume 55

"Application of Hydrogen Peroxide Infusion to Maxillary Cancer"
Hiroshi Sasaki, Tadao Wakutani, Sikayuki Oda and Yasuo Yamasaki
Yonago Acta Medica
October, 1967
Volume 11, Number 3
Pages 141-149

"Role of Hydrogen Peroxide in the Cytotoxic Reaction of T Lymphocytes"
Kareen J. I. Thorne, Rosamund J. Svvennsen and D. Franks
Clin. Exp. Immunol.
February, 1980
Volume 39 (2)
Pages 486-495
PMID: 6248285 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Role of Oxygen-Dependent Mechanisms in Antibody-Induced Lysis of Tumor Cells by Activated Macrophages"
Carl Nathan and Zanvil Cohn
Journal of Experimental Medicine
July, 1980
Volume 152
Pages 198-2082
PMID: 6995553 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Anti-Tumor Effects of Hydrogen Peroxide In Vivo"
Carl F. Nathan and Zanvil A. Cohn
Journal of Experimental Medicine
November, 1981
Volume 154
Pages 1539-1553
PMID: 7299347 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Questionable Methods of Cancer Management: Hydrogen Peroxide and Other 'Hyperoxygenation' Therapies"
Anonymous (American Cancer Society)
A Cancer Journal For Clinicians
January-February, 1993
Volume 43 (1)
Pages 47-56
PMID: 8422605 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Oxidation Therapy: The Use of a Reactive Oxygen Species-Generating Enzyme System For Tumour Treatment"
O. Ben-Yoseph and B.D. Ross
British Journal of Cancer
December, 1994
Volume 70 (6)
Pages 1131-1135
PMID: 7981065 [PuMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Pro-Senescent Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide on Cancer Cells and Its Possible Application to Tumor Suppression"
Kaichi Yoshizaki, Tsukasa Fujiki, Takahiro Tsunematsu, Makiko Yamashita, Miyako Udono, Sanetaka Shirahata, and Yoshinori Katakura
Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem
Online Publication, February 7, 2009
Volume 73 (2)
Pages 311-315
PMID: 19202296 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE

"Cardiac Resuscitation With Hydrogen Peroxide"
Harold C. Urschel, Jr., James W. Finney, Andres R. Morales, George A. Balla, and John T. Mallam
Circulation, Supplement II
October, 1965
Volumes XXXI and XXXII

"Removal of Cholesterol and Other Lipids From Experimental Animal and Human Atheromatous Arteries by Dilute Hydrogen Peroxide"
James W. Finney, M.A., Bruce E. Jay, B.S., George J. Race, M.D., Harold C. Urschel, M.D., John T. Mallams, M.D., and George A. Balla, M.D., F.I.C.A.
Angiology
April, 1966
Volume 17
Pages 223-228

"Cardiovascular Effects of Hydrogen Peroxide: Current Status"
Harold C. Urschel, Jr., M.D., F.C.C.P.
Dis. Chest
Volume 51
Pages 180-192
PMID: 6019122 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Hydrogen Peroxide Contrast Enhanced Two-Dimensional Echocardiography: Real Time In Vivo Deliniation of Regional Myocardial Perfusion"
A.J. Kemper, J.E. O'Boyle, S. Sharma, C.A. Cohen, R.A. Kloner, S.F. Khuri and A.F. Parisi
Circulation
September, 1983
Volume 68 (3)
Pages 603-611
PMID: 6872171 [PuMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

EAR, NOSE & THROAT

"Peroxide of Hydrogen and Its Use In Ear Diseases"
Walter B. Johnson, M.D.
Journal of the American Medical Association
October 29, 1892

"The Use of Peroxide of Hydrogen in Diseases of The Nose, Throat and Ear"
W. Scheppegrell, A.M., M.D.
Medical Record
August 8, 1896

GENERAL HEALTH

"Peroxide of Hydrogen"
I.N. Love, M.D.
March 3, 1888
Volume X, Number 9, pages 262-265

"The Necessary Peroxide of Hydrogen"
Robert T. Morris, M.D.
August 9, 1890
Page 216

"Some of The Uses of Peroxide of Hydrogen in General Surgery"
Thomas H. Manley, M.D.
New England Medical Monthly
December, 1892

"Peroxide of Hydrogen"
Warren Brown, M.D.
The Medical Sentinel
February, 1896

"The Catalase-Hydrogen Peroxide System"
Peter Jones and A. Suggett
Biochemical Journal
December, 1968
Volume 110 (4)
Pages 621-629
PMID: 5704812 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"The Cellular Production of Hydrogen Peroxide"
Alberto Boveris, Nozomu Oshino, and Britton Chance
Biochemical Journal
July, 1972
Volume 128 (3)
Pages 617-630
PMID: 4404507 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"How Mitochondria Produce Reactive Oxygen Species"
Michael P. Murphy
Biochemical Journal
January 1, 2009
Volume 417 (1)
Pages 1-13
PMID: 19061483 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

HEMOSTASIS

"Peroxide of Hydrogen as a Hoemostatic"
M.F. Coomes, A.M., M.D.
Louisville Medical Monthly
September, 1896

IMMUNE FUNCTION

"Studies on the Nature of Antibodies Produced in Vitro From Bacteria With Hydrogen Peroxide and Heat"
Edward Carl Rosenow
Journal of Immunology
Volume 55
Pages 219-232

"Myeloperoxidase-Halide-Hydrogen Peroxide Antibacterial System"
Seymour J. Klebanoff
Journal of Bacteriology
June, 1968
Volume 95, Number 6
Pages2131-2138
PMID: 4970226 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Killing and Lysis of Gram-negative Bacteria Through The Synergistic Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide, Ascorbic Acid, and Lysozyme"
T.E. Miller
Journal of Bacteriology
June 1969
PMID 4892384 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

"Hydrogen Peroxide Release From Human Granulocytes During Phagocytosis"
R.K. Root, J. Metcalf, N. Oshiro, and B. Chance
Journal of Clinical Investigation
May, 1975
Volume 55 (5)
Pages 945-955
PMID: 1123431 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

INFLUENZAL PNEUMONIA

"Influenzal Pneumonia: The Intravenous Injection of Hydrogen Peroxide"
T.H. Oliver, MA, B.Ch., Cantab., M.D. Vict., and D.V. Murphy, M.B., Ch.B. N.U.I.
The Lancet
February 21, 1920
Pages 432-433

LUNGS

"Vicarious Absorption of Oxygen in Pulmonary Obstruction"
R.A. Reid, M.D.
Massachusetts Medical Journal
September, 1901

PROBIOTICS

"Production of Hydrogen Peroxide by Bacteria"
James Walter McLeod and John Gordon
Biochemical Journal
Volume 16 (4)
Pages 499-506
PMID: 16743107 [PubMed]

"Hydrogen Peroxide Formation by Lactobacilli and Its Effect on Staphylococcus Aureus"
R.S. Dahiya and M.L. Speck
Journal of Dairy Science
October, 1968
Volume 51 (10)
Pages 1568-1572
PMID: 5682478 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

VAGINOSIS
"Utilisation of Hydrogen Peroxide in the Treatment of Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis"
Cardone A., Zarcone R., Borrelli A., Di Cunzolo A., Tartaglia E.
Minerva Ginecol.
December, 2003
Volume 55 (6)
Pages 483-492
PMID: 14676737 [PuMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

WOUND HEALING

"The Peroxide of Hydrogen (Medicinal); An Indispensable Wound Sterilizer"
George H. Pierce, M.D.
New England Medical Monthly
November, 1892

"Use of Intra-Arterial Hydrogen Peroxide to Promote Wound Healing"
G.A. Balla, M.D., J.W. Finney, M.A., B.L. Aronoff, M.D., D.L. Byrd, D.D.S., G.J. Race, M.D., J.T. Mallams, M.D. and G. Davis, R.N.
American Journal of Surgery
November, 1964
Volume 108
Pages 621-628

The following research papers will soon be available in their entirety on this webpage. Please visit us again.

CANDIDA

“Damage to Candida Albicans Hyphae and Pseudohyphae by the
Myeloperoxidase System and Oxidative Products of Neutrophil Metabolism
In Vitro”, Richard D. Diamond, Robert A. Clark and Christian C.
Haudenschild, J. Clin. Invest, November 1980, Volume 66, pages 908-917

“Killing of Aspergillus Fumigatus Spores and Candida Albicans Yeast
Phase by the Iron-Hydrogen Peroxide-Iodide Cytotoxic System:
Comparison with the Myeloperoxidase-Hydrogen Peroxide-Halide System”,
Stuart M. Levitz and Richard D. Diamond, Infection and Immunity,
March, 1984, volume 43, number 3, pages 1100-1102)

CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE

“Treatment of Arteriosclerotic Obstructive Cerebrovascular Disease
with Hydrogen Peroxide”, Harold C. Urschel, Jr., M.D., et. al.,
Vascular Surgery, volume 1, number 2, pages 77-81

“Protection of the Ischemic Heart with DMSO Alone or DMSO with
Hydrogen Peroxide”, J.W. Finney, et. al., Annals of the New York
Academy of Sciences, 1967, volume 151, pages 231-241

“Release of Hydrogen Peroxide by Granulocytes as a Modulator of
Platelet Reactions”, Peter H. Levine, Ronald S. Weinger, JoAnn Simon,
Kristine L. Scoon and Norman I. Krinsky, The Journal of Clinical
Investigation, April, 1976, volume 57, pages 955-963

“Hydrogen Peroxide Elicits Pulmonary Arterial Relaxation and Guanylate
Cyclase Activation”, Theresa M. Burke and Michael S. Wolin, American
Journal Physiology, Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 1987, volume
252, issue 4, pages H721-H732

DENTISTRY

“Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide on Developing Plaque and Gingivitis in
Man”, Jan Wennstrom and Jan Lindhe, Journal of Clinical
Periodontology, 1979, volume 6, pages 115-130.

“Effects of Topical Hydrogen Peroxide on Caries Incidence and
Bacterial Agglomerate Formation in Rats”, R. Schmid, A.R. Firestone,
and H.R. Muhlemann, J. Dent. Res, July 1980, volume 59, number 7,
page1173,

“Endotoxin-Inactivating Potency of Hydrogen Peroxide: Effect on Cell
Growth”, Frank A. DeRenzis, J. Dent. Res., May, 1981, volume 60,
number 5, pages 933-935

EAR

“The Use of Hydrogen Peroxide to Clear Blocked Ventilation Tubes”,
Arnold K. Brennan, M.D., Ruth M. Milner, M.A., Cynthia R. Weller,
M.A., The American Journal of Otology, January, 1986, volume 7, number
1, pages 47-50

GANGRENE

“Intra-Arterial Hydrogen Peroxide in Experimental Gas-Gangrene”,
B.M.L. Kapur and S.C. Arya, Ind. Jour. Med. Res., December, 1967,
volume 55, number 12, pages 1281-1284

GENERAL HEALTH

“Studies on the Parenteral Administration of Hydrogen Peroxide”, A.L.
Lorincz, M.D., J.J. Jacoby, M.D. and H.M. Livingstone, M.D.,
Anestaesiology, Volume 9, 1948, pages 162-174

“The Supersaturation of Biologic Fluids With Oxygen by the
Decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide”, B.E. Jay, J.W. Finney, G.A. Balla
and J.T. Mallams, Texas Report Biol. & Med., 1964, Volume 22, pages
106-109

“Peripheral Blood Changes in Humans and Experimental Animals Following
the Infusion of Hydrogen Peroxide into the Carotid Artery”, J.W.
Finney, G.A. Balla, G.J. Race, and J.T. Mallams, Angiology, 1965,
volume 16, pages 62-66

“The Oxygenation of Blood by Hydrogen Peroxide: In Vitro Studies”,
D.C. White and P.R. Teasdale, Brit. J. Anaesth., 1966, Volume 38,
pages 339-344

“Comparison of Effects on Tissue Oxygenation of Hyperbaric Oxygen and
Intravascular Hydrogen Peroxide.”, Norman B. Ackerman, M.D. and Floyd
B. Brinkley, B.S., Surgery, February, 1968, volume 63, number 2, pages
285-290

“Extracorporeal Oxygenation with Hydrogen Peroxide”, John A. Awad,
M.D. and Wilfrid M. Caron, M.D., Journal of Surgical Research, August,
1969, Volume 9, number 8, pages 487-491

“Generation of Hydrogen Peroxide in Biomembranes”, T. Ramasarma,
Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 1982, Volume 694, pages 69-93

“Formation and Reduction of a ‘Peroxy’ Intermediate of Cytochrome C
Oxidase by Hydrogen Peroxide”, John M. Wrigglesworth, Biochem. J. ,
1984, volume 217, pages 715-719

HEMOSTASIS

“Hydrogen Peroxide as a Topical Hemostatic Agent”, Fred M. Hankin,
M.D., et al., Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, June, 1984,
Number 186, pages 244-248

IMMUNE FUNCTION

“Extracellular Cytolysis by Activated Macrophages and Granulocytes -
I. Pharmacologic Triggering of Effector Cells and the Release of
Hydrogen Peroxide”, Carl F. Nathan, Linda H. Brukner, Samuel C.
Silverstein and Zanvil A. Cohn, J. Exp. Med., January, 1979, volume
149, pages 84-99

“Extracellular Cytolysis by Activated Macrophages and Granulocytes -
I. Hydrogen Peroxide as a Mediator of Cytotoxicity”, Carl F. Nathan,
Linda H. Brukner, Samuel C. Silverstein and Zanvil A. Cohn, J. Exp.
Med., January, 1979, volume 149, pages 100-113

“Hydrogen Peroxide Metabolism in Human Monocytes During
Differentiation In Vitro”, Akira Nakagawara, Carl F. Nathan and
Zanvil A. Cohn, Journal Clin. Invest., November 1981, volume 68, pages
1243-1252

INFECTION

“The Effect of Intra-Arterial Hydrogen Peroxide in Rabbits Infected
With Clostridum Perfringens”, Bruce E. Bradley, et. al., The Journal
of Trauma, Volume 5, Number 6, 1965

“Hydrogen Peroxide Mediated Killing of Bacteria”, Dennis P. Clifford
and John E. Repine, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 1982, volume
49, pages 143-149

MALARIA

“Killing of Blood-Stage Murine Malaria Parasites by Hydrogen
Peroxide”, Hazel M. Dockrell and John H.L. Playfair, Infection and
Immunity, January, 1983, volume 39, number 1, pages 456-459

WARTS

“On a Simple and Painless Treatment of Warts”, M. Manok, Cumulated
Index Medicus, Hautarzt, September, 1961, volume 12:425, Germany

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^That's bullcrap Winston, did you even bother reading those articles? Do some homework. You're doing it again, more material = "truth" i.e. flooding the subject with more junk than we can keep up with lol.

Before i get back to any of this, remember *keep in mind* my only contentions here are on the internal use by ingestion and general IV infusion.
I'm not contending the external topical anti microbial uses or even the experimental highly localized injections.
Most of those links are just straw-man data here.
Last edited by droid on March 20th, 2017, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston,

Did you read those articles you posted? Many of them are on non-controversial topics. I think most of us would readily accept that H2O2 is helpful in dealing with the ear, nose, and throat area. Long before this thread, I squirted diluted H202 up my nose. It seems to knock out a lot of colds before they start or make them much lesser. For me, if it's in my nose and I can kill it before it gets to the throat, it seems to knock it out.

There also seems to be some medical evidence from the 1960's in these articles that H202 can help with certain medical issues when oxygenating the blood is needed. But there is also a concern about embolisms, and I found an article about an embolism related to the use of H202 from 2002 while searching.

One of the problems with some of these studies is that they are based on individual case studies rather than tests performed on large numbers of people. Some articles deal with benefits and the studies don't capture all of the potential dangers.

Can you summarize the articles related to H2O2 getting into your blood and promoting healing and wellness? Which ones make use of a large number of studies? Why are most of the studies so old? What have more recent studies found in relation to the dangers of H2O2?

What I do not see is evidence for drinking hydrogen peroxide and it getting into your blood. Where is the evidence for that? That seems to be the really big missing link in the argument. Why drink the stuff if there is no evidence that drinking it gets it into your blood, and if it can make you vomit or burn your stomach?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you guys stupid? If you drink hydrogen peroxide and it doesnt stay in your body, then where does it go? Does it vanish into thin air? Lol. Logic says that some of it must remain in your body at least. After all, oxygen is not a contaminant or pollutant that your immune system is gonna try to expel. Its a good thing that your cells will love and embrace.

Haven't you heard the expression, "you are what you eat"?

I told you, read the books above. Especially read the book by Ed McCabe "Flood your body with oxygen". It explains it all and answers your questions about how the oxygen gets into your bloodstream. Do the work guys. i told you i am not a chemist or biologist. Just a truth seeker.

Besides why should i believe you guys, droid and mrman, over thousands of others who have tried this and say it works? How can so many be wrong? Use your head. You guys just deny deny. Youve done no experiments of your own. You just deny and theorize and guess and judge.

Personal experience is everything. Neither of you guys have it.

Read the books by the experts. Dont ask me. Im not an expert.

Btw most people dont vomit when drinking hydrogen peroxide. As long as you dilute it in a glass of distilled water, its ok. No one has ever died from it. In contrast, how many have died from pharmaceutical drugs each year? 100,000 a year i heard?

All the warnings out there are about people who drank hydrogen peroxide directly from the bottle without diluting it. Its dishonest to try to lump those together with people who are safely diluting it first.

Why you guys so desperate to paint a false picture of this?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update on my usage of hydrogen peroxide:

Btw ive been drinking the hydrogen peroxide 2 or 3 times daily the last few days. Im at 15 drops per glass of distilled water now. 15 drops from 12 percent concentration of h2o2 is equivalent to 5 drops at 35 percent concentration as outlined in the protocol from "the one minute cure" booklet.

Its been interesting so far. I havent noticed any dramatic health improvements yet. But i do feel the extra boost of oxygen inside me, which does feel good. It kind of feels refreshing, like the oxygen and air from the forests of Washington state or Colorado or California redwood forest. But rather than being external, the fresh air sensation is inside me. Hard to explain. But thats the best way i can put it.

Anyway it gives me a good feeling inside, like its doing something good and positive for my body. So i think if i continue using it and gradually increasing the dosage, as outlined in the protocol, that i will begin to receive health benefits from it, even if its slow and gradual. I know that feelings can be subjective or psychosomatic, but thats all i can report at this point.

Btw the taste is fine. I dont mind it. It doesnt make me feel uncomfortable or like vomiting at all. It tastes natural. You are supposed to drink it on an empty stomach anyway, so it doesnt react to any food bacteria, which ive done.

Ill keep you all updated.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

is that on copper vessels?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Are you guys stupid? If you drink hydrogen peroxide and it doesnt stay in your body, then where does it go? Does it vanish into thin air? Lol. Logic says that some of it must remain in your body at least. After all, oxygen is not a contaminant or pollutant that your immune system is gonna try to expel. Its a good thing that your cells will love and embrace.
I have a friend who wondered about the first person who ever tried a carbonated drink. How did they know it wasn't going to came out the same way it came in?

When you drink a cola, does the carbon dioxide that makes it fizz go into your bloodstream? I haven't heard that it does. It might make you burp. H2O2 is fizzy with oxygen instead of carbon dioxide. Why should we think that oxygen gets into your blood? Where have you come across evidence for that? Feeling refreshed on the inside is such a mild change that it could be a placebo effect, like you said, feeling like you are doing something good for your body. Placebos can give someone that feeling.
Besides why should i believe you guys, droid and mrman, over thousands of others who have tried this and say it works? How can so many be wrong?
Have you talked to thousands of people who have tried this or heard their testimonials?
Use your head. You guys just deny deny. Youve done no experiments of your own. You just deny and theorize and guess and judge.
How about we see if you survive the 'protocol' first? :)

My health is important to me. I wouldn't want to risk drinking something doctors warn against drinking, and the label on the bottle warns against drinking, unless there is some reason to think the doctors and labels are wrong.
Personal experience is everything. Neither of you guys have it.

Read the books by the experts. Dont ask me. Im not an expert.

Btw most people dont vomit when drinking hydrogen peroxide. As long as you dilute it in a glass of distilled water, its ok. No one has ever died from it. In contrast, how many have died from pharmaceutical drugs each year? 100,000 a year i heard?
I've taken some Ibuprofen in the past month, which doesn't sound all that natural. But I don't normally take any kinds of pills or tablets on a regular basis except for an herbal/vitamin capsule I've been taking here recently.

Anyway, your argument presents a false dichotomy. I can just not take the pharmeceuticals, and also not drink the antiseptic used for cuts. I don't have to choose one or the other.
All the warnings out there are about people who drank hydrogen peroxide directly from the bottle without diluting it. Its dishonest to try to lump those together with people who are safely diluting it first.
If someone breathes Raid spray constantly and no clean air for hours, I suppose he could die. What if he only breathes one little spray of it, taken in the face, every day for a year? Is that good for him? It might not kill him, but it isn't good for him.

If drinking peroxide right out of the bottle kills, couldn't a little drop in the stomach cause some damage? Where is the evidence the body safely turns it into oxygen that goes into the blood, besides people claiming to feel a little better.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:is that on copper vessels?
Not yet. lol. I don't have any copper vessels yet. I ordered some on Ebay and am waiting for them to arrive. ;)

But why would I combine h2o2 and copper? Better to drink them separately. Lest they conflict. :)

I think your question is facetious, not serious. :p

Btw you mentioned meeting Everdred at hcm. But what is hcm? No one's gonna know what that is unless you spell it out. Duh. You seem out of touch with reality. :p