Is it possible to reverse or stop aging?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is it possible to reverse or stop aging?

Post by Winston »

Check out this jaw exercise device I saw in a YouTube ad. It claims to work out the muscles in your face to make your face look younger. What do you guys think?

https://jawzrsize.com/pages/level-1-beginner-sales-page

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 10:51 pm
Check out this jaw exercise device I saw in a YouTube ad. It claims to work out the muscles in your face to make your face look younger. What do you guys think?

https://jawzrsize.com/pages/level-1-beginner-sales-page

Don't waste your money. There are reports of this causing TMJ, headaches and other painful mouth and jaw ailments.

The only way to chisel your jaw is to lose weight. Get on TRT and shave off pounds of fat and you'll surprise yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How to Slow Aging (and even reverse it)

Scientists like Prof Sinclair have evidence of speeding up, slowing, and even reversing aging.
Thanks to LastPass for sponsoring this video. Click here to start using LastPass: https://ve42.co/VeLP

What causes aging? According to Professor David Sinclair, it is a loss of information in our epigenome, the system of proteins like histones and chemical markers like methylation that turn on and off genes. Epigenetics allow different cell types to perform their specific functions - they are what differentiate a brain cell from a skin cell. Our DNA is constantly getting broken, by cosmic rays, UV radiation, free radicals, x-rays and regular cell division etc. When our cells repair that damage, the epigenome is not perfectly reset. And hence over time, noise accumulates in our epigenome. Our cells no longer perform their functions well.

To counter this decline, we can activate the body's own defenses against aging by stressing the body. Eat less, eat less protein, engage in intense exercise, experience uncomfortable cold. When the body senses existential threats it triggers longevity genes, which attempt to maintain the body to ensure its survival until good times return. This may be the evolutionary legacy of early bacteria, which established these two modes of living (repair and protect vs grow and reproduce). Scientists are uncovering ways to mimic stresses on the body without the discomfort of fasting. Molecules like NMN also trigger sirtuins to monitor and repair the epigenome. This may slow aging.

Reversing aging requires an epigenetic reset, which may be possible using Yamanaka factors. These four factors can revert an adult cell into a pluripotent stem cell. Prof. Sinclair used three of the four factors to reverse aging in the retinal cells of old mice. He found they could see again after the treatment.

Special thanks to:
Professor David Sinclair, check out his book "Lifespan: Why We Age & Why We Don't Have To"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 1:13 am
Get on TRT and shave off pounds of fat and you'll surprise yourself.

:D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Harvard professor David Sinclair explains the secret to how to reverse aging.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 5:47 am
April 26th, 2020, 1:13 am
Get on TRT and shave off pounds of fat and you'll surprise yourself.

:D
Keep your nuisance posts on the flame thread that @Winston was kind enough to create.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 13th, 2020, 8:59 pm
Keep your nuisance posts on the flame thread that @Winston was kind enough to create.
Why? Isn't your BS advice not worth a visual explanation? :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2012, 11:36 am
I was looking at one of Walt Goodridge's books about reversing the aging process.

http://www.agelessadept.com/

Is that really possible? How does it work? Does it involve complicated treatments?

I remember Deepak Chopra had a book about reversing aging too, but ironically, he didn't seem to age well himself. Funny how that is.

Anyone know anything about this topic?
If you want to stop aging for sure just check out, the Sabbatean Jews love that for the GOY...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anti-oxidants go a long way to keeping cell rejuvenation active and strong. That goes a very long way to keeping you young looking.

Drink green or white tea each day (without sugar which ages), and take anti-oxidant supplements after spending a lot of time in the sun.

You'll be surprised....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 10:09 am
Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2012, 11:36 am
I was looking at one of Walt Goodridge's books about reversing the aging process.

http://www.agelessadept.com/

Is that really possible? How does it work? Does it involve complicated treatments?

I remember Deepak Chopra had a book about reversing aging too, but ironically, he didn't seem to age well himself. Funny how that is.

Anyone know anything about this topic?
If you want to stop aging for sure just check out, the Sabbatean Jews love that for the GOY...
I have his book. I skimmed through it. It looks like it advises a bunch of protocols of nutrition, healthy food, supplement, superfoods, and natural holistic remedies. I dont know if that will really reverse aging. But it will definitely give u good health and prolong your life to beyond whats average.

You gotta remember that if something can take 5 years off thats great and better than expected. But you cant expect a miracle that will make u look 20 again. Thats not realistic at this point. All these scientists have is promising research with mice. However what works with mice doesnt seem to work with humans for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video by robert sepehr. He talks about how ancient emperors in China and Thailand believe they can prolong their life or become immortal by having sex with many young virgins. Lol. In fact the new Thai king recently quarantined himself in Germany at a resort with 20 of his concubines. Apparently he has a big sexual appetite and believes having sex with many girls will prolong his life and give him good health. See below.

Mao zedong tried to do the same. In his old age he had sex with lots of 14 year old girls from peasant families. They considered it an honor to serve his sexual needs. He also taught them tantric sex magic too. Lol. See above.

Man i guess Asian emperors think like us too. Lol.

So sex can be spiritual then right? If so whats the point of abstaining? I dont get it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Gregg Braden in his Missing Links video series on Gaia TV mentioned that in 1925 in the chinese army they found a man whose birth certificate was from 1700. So he was 225 years old. He must have had some secret to longevity. His army record showed that he served in the Chinese army in the 1700s and 1800s too. So he had a paper trail.

Is this story true? Can u look it up? Maybe ill email u the episode or upload it to my google drive so u can see it and try to track down the source to see if its true or not? Have any of you heard of that case?

Ok I found a video about that Chinese man i mentioned above who supposedly lived for 250 years. Supposedly he was born in 1677 and lived 256 years. The Chinese army documented his whole life from birth to death. See below. He is named in the video below if u wanna look him up.

The Asian American guy who narrates that video is a pretty good speaker with a lot of enthusiasm. He and i would have a lot in common. I should learn to speak like him. Lol. Isn't it rare to find an asian speaker that good? Lol

Looks like the story of the 256 year old Chinese man might be true or at least documented. See the videos below about him.

More videos about him here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hinese+man

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also look up St. Germaine. Lol. He supposedly was immortal. He lived in the 1700s and knew many people like Casanova, King Louis and Marie Antoinette, etc. Yet people said he never aged even after 30 years or more. After his alleged death people continued to see him for the next few centuries. Supposedly he was the mysterious cloaked man who gave the founding fathers the declaration of independence that changed the course of American history and told them what to do, as if he were sent from above. Thats well documented and not a myth. A mysterious man in a hooded cloak did come and guide the founding fathers to what they needed to do. You can look that up. Its on the History Channel too even. The mysterious man seemed to know everything and was able to walk into locked buildings as though he could walk through walls and he had no ID or name. And he seemed to know a lot of things as if he came from outside of time. Many believe he was St. Germaine.

Also in the 1700s those who met St. Germaine said he seemed to know a lot of things he could not know. And talked about ancient history as if he lived it and were there himself and recalling it first hand. He also spoke 20 languages or something which is more than ladislav even. Lol

I know this is all anecdotal and circumstantial. But its very interesting and cannot be explained away. You can ask Mr S. He probably knows something about this too. Some say St. Germain is alive today too. One guy claims to have met him on Mount Shasta too. Lol

So if all this is true, then maybe it is possible for someone divine or otherworldly like that to be ageless? Lol

Here's a video about the immortal Saint Germaine by that Asian American guy again who likes to talk about paranormal phenomenon and stuff thats out there. Pretty rare. He's a pretty good speaker.

In Search Of episode about the immortal Count of Saint Germaine. Narrated by Leonard Nimoy. Part 1.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you look up videos on YouTube about why Okinawans have the longest life expectancy in the world, what they usually say is that Okinawans eat:

1. Okras
2. Bitter melon
3. Small portions
4. Green tea

Those are all definitely healthy and have improved my health too. So yeah i guess i could say they work.

Theres also a supplement on TV commercials called Okinawa Life too which contains what Okinawans eat.

I forgot to mention another.

5. Their lifestyle has less stress or they have a stress free life too.

Also, if u take up something like meditation regularly it will improve your mental health and focus and let u regain control of your mind. As we all know good mental health is good for physical health too.